The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2014, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
angelyap0204 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Living the double life as a student and a slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by USboy View Post
This guy is a dude. All these are stories.
Good stories tho. But get off it bro. Sad pretending to be a chick.
What is this? 1998?
If you think I'm a man then just fuck off. All of my posts actually did happen to me and I'm telling this out of my own personal experiences. I know its good. I have an enjoyable sex life in the past. But judging from your reply, I can tell that you don't. So you should be the one who should "get it off", not me.

Sad having no one to fuck with huh?
Old 20-04-2014, 01:37 AM
Samster

Part 8

My life at school was pretty normal. I had friends to meet up with at school, I was with my clique most of the time. During lessons, I was still in contact with Wilbert. I had been updating him with all my sexcapades. Like you guys here reading this thread, he also found my sex life very interesting and full of adventure. Whenever we had time, we would meet up at one of the blocks at school for a quick make out session. We would exchange sloppy kisses at the stairs and I will rub his cock while he place his hand underneath my skirt or my dress. I let him touch my boobs and I let him finger me. But because we were still at school, we had to do it quick. It always lasted less than 5 minutes before we had to go back to our respective classes.

There was one time we met after school. We went to bishan j8 for a casual dinner. After the dinner, the both of us went to a spot nearby where Wilbert lives, it was rather secluded in that area and we decided to make out at a staircase landing. He first sat on the steps and I was sitting one step lower, we first started to kiss slowly, it was aggressive or anything. Just light passionate kisses that slowly became deeper and deeper, we were at first just merely teasing each others tongues and leaning against each other, then he suddenly carried me onto his lap as we continued our kiss. I wrapped my hands around his neck, slowing building up the atmosphere and I was pretty sure that he was starting to get hard already. He then put me on on the steps and started to unzip his pants, then he pulled out his thick cock right in front of me. It was at full commando and slightly purple. I could tell that it was waiting for my mouth to suck on it. I gave Wilbert a hand job and I flicked my tongue at the tip of his cock enough to send tingles of esctacy. I began to lick just the tip of the cock, keeping my hand constantly moving up and down the length of his cock. I didn't stop at all. I tried to go faster and faster even when my arms were tired, I could tell that he was about to cum. He held my jaw right below his cock and I open my mouth while I pumped his cock. Occasionally I would stick out my tongue to circle the tip of his cock for added pleasure. Then finally he released his load of thick white cum into my mouth. There were a few spurts that went onto my face but I didn't mind. I didn't swallow though, I spat it out because there was too much cum.

Cleaned up with some tissues and off we go.

I had no regrets with what I've done. After all, I enjoyed every single bit of it. What's there to regret?

The semester was coming to an end soon. Once again, Wilbert asked me out for shisha. This time its with his friend. Hmm, you guys interested to know how I managed to fuck his friends? Stay tuned for the next part! Its going to be exciting!
Old 20-04-2014, 01:48 AM
Samster

Just wanna say thanks for those who sent me private messages, I have read all of them and I am truly flattered that you have found my story very turn on and erotic. I will continue my story as there are a few more guys left to talk about, this story is about halfway there already.

If you have any questions, feel free to post here! I will answer them as long as it doesn't expose my identity! In the mean time, make sure you clean up your cum after jerking off, although I would very much prefer to lick it off you. Hahahaha.
Old 20-04-2014, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 22
Rain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Power la sis...keep the hot stories cumming...
Old 20-04-2014, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 22
Rain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just up your points.
Old 20-04-2014, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
puma11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What an exciting story... keep it up pleaseeee
Old 20-04-2014, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 19
S|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelyap0204 View Post
Just wanna say thanks for those who sent me private messages, I have read all of them and I am truly flattered that you have found my story very turn on and erotic. I will continue my story as there are a few more guys left to talk about, this story is about halfway there already.

If you have any questions, feel free to post here! I will answer them as long as it doesn't expose my identity! In the mean time, make sure you clean up your cum after jerking off, although I would very much prefer to lick it off you. Hahahaha.
wow... really nice story sis... cannot imagine such a hot and horny girl here in real life in sg... I'm sure all the horny bros here are crazy about u and would luv to get into your pants too... hehe
Old 20-04-2014, 09:15 PM
Samster

Part 9

Finally its the last day of the semester. I had plans that night with Wilbert and his friend, JY. I have never met him before, he was wilbert's classmate. We went to a shisha place at Arab street. It wasn't much, just normal drinking and smoking. Whenever his friend went to the toilet, Wilbert and I would exchange quick kisses and his hands would be on my thighs. There were a lot of cushions to cover what we were doing underneath, so I wasn't afraid anyone might catch us. Even when he rubbed my panties, nobody could tell because of the cushions.

His friend had no idea that we had that kind of "friends with benefits" relationship, this made that outing very exciting.

After that night, I got to know JY more and we became friends on Facebook. He had a girlfriend too, but I didn't care.

Sometimes we would message each other at night behind his girlfriend back. One day, he told me that his parents were overseas, and he wanted to fetch me from school. I agreed. I was counting down the entire day for school to end. Finally after school ended, I met him at my school's carpark and we walked to his parents car. We were quite shy with each other at first. Didn't really talk much in the car. I could tell that he was the shy person. But I didn't mind that too. I have no preferences when it comes to sex. I just take what I can get. Hahaha.

He hinted to me in our previous messages about bringing me to his house. I got the hint immediately. It wasn't that hard to get into my pants, to be honest. Once we reached his house we went straight to his room, I surveyed his room, act curious and asked a few questions, then when I sat on his desk chair, he suddenly leaned forward to kiss me. It was quite unexpected because he was so shy at the beginning. But I kissed him back anyway, I hugged him. Ignoring the fact that he had a girlfriend. I was wearing a short skirt that that time so it was easy to reach into my panties, but before any fucking was done, we moved from the chair to the bed. I was lying under him, in between his legs. We broke the kiss and he unzipped his pants and moved closer to me. He simply shoved his hard dick into my mouth, his cock was right in front of my face, I had no choice but to open my mouth and let him fuck my mouth. I cupped his balls while he thrust his cock in and out of my mouth, I tried to suck the hardest I can, giving him that suction feeling. I could tell that he was quite dominant in bed. It all progressed very quickly. After the blowjob, he went back down to start to fuck me. I took out my clothes and my panties, and he removed his jeans completely. After that he just started to fuck me while I wrap my legs around him. I moaned while he fucked me, since there was no one to hear us, I can moan how loud I like. Finally he shot out his cum inside me. I can feel his cock quiver before shooting his load in my pussy.

Everything went back to normal after sex. He became the quiet self again when he drove the car.

*I can't remember the exact sequence with what happened so I will just post individual sex experiences that I find that I worthy to include in the story. I will try to post then in sequence if I remember!
Old 20-04-2014, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

3rd jerk of the day after reading this… much more to cum.
Old 20-04-2014, 09:38 PM
Samster

Will post more soon!
Old 21-04-2014, 12:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
davistehjinhooi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Will post more soon!
Your story just make me cum again
Old 21-04-2014, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 21
waahaa is one of the Best!waahaa is one of the Best!waahaa is one of the Best!waahaa is one of the Best!

Quote:
If you think I'm a man then just fuck off. All of my posts actually did happen to me and I'm telling this out of my own personal experiences. I know its good. I have an enjoyable sex life in the past. But judging from your reply, I can tell that you don't. So you should be the one who should "get it off", not me.

Sad having no one to fuck with huh?
relax people. make love, not war.
Old 21-04-2014, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 22
SomeGuy_sg is a splendid one to beholdSomeGuy_sg is a splendid one to beholdSomeGuy_sg is a splendid one to beholdSomeGuy_sg is a splendid one to beholdSomeGuy_sg is a splendid one to beholdSomeGuy_sg is a splendid one to beholdSomeGuy_sg is a splendid one to behold

wow , pity the boyfriend. well ex boyfriend now
Old 21-04-2014, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Like I said earlier, if you're not keen on my story, you can fuck off.

Don't get jealous and vent your frustrations here because you can't get pussy when you're at my age.
hahaha fiesty Carry on with your story line pls
Old 22-04-2014, 01:56 AM
Samster

Part 10

This is another sex encounter I had when I was in poly.

It was after clubbing at phuture with Wilbert and his friends. There were some girls included in the group of friends but I wasn't familiar with them so I stuck with Wilbert and his guy friend most of the time. Even at the dance floor, I danced with the both of them. There was a lot of grinding and I was so high with alcohol that I enjoyed having 2 guys dancing with me in the crowded club. Occasionally his friend and I would share kisses in front of Wilbert. As the night progressed, my hands slowly moved downwards to his friend's jeans, I put my hands in his front pockets, and I could feel his erection. He was having a hard on while dancing with me. Wilbert, on the other hand, was busy dancing with another girl. Sometimes when we were near each other, he would reach out to grope my ass, it was quite an enjoyable night because we were all having fun. His friend also enjoyed exploring the lower half of my body, he was touching all over my body while dancing on the dancefloor. Sometimes when we were close enough. He would grab my breast and squeeze it while another hand is at my ass. It felt so good.

Had dinner after clubbing with Wilbert and his friend at a nearby 24h coffeeshop. When it was time to go home, Wilbert whispered to me if I wanted to have sex with his friend. Of course I agreed and the 3 of us cabbed to a hotel at kovan. We got a room to ourselves, the 3 of us in one room. And because his friend was shy so Wilbert and I started the fun first. Wilbert playfully took out my dress and my bra, leaving my panties on. He edged me to kiss his friend, so I did. I kissed his friend and moaned a little while I let my naked body rest on him while Wilbert watched from the side. I could tell that his friend was getting in the mood already. I french kissed him harder, and he grabbed my breasts and massaged them while I moan. Unfortunately it wasn't a threesome because after getting his friend in the mood, Wilbert then left and told us to have fun. So we did. He took of his shirt while I helped him take off his jeans. Then I slowly started to kiss his stomach, gently placing soft kisses down to his belly button, then to his pubic bone, and finally I pulled down his underwear and his cock sprung up to life. I took his cock with my hands and started sucking on it. I sucked up and down several times and I also sucked his balls. I licked one of his balls and I noticed he reacted that he liked the feeling so I took it one step further and I began sucking on the balls while I give him a hand job. My tongue never stopped working, I was licking here and there, swirling my tongue over his balls and his cock. Pleasuring him before he gets to pleasure me.

After I was done, it was his turn to pleasure me. He fingered me while I lay down on the bed, he was also licking and sucking my tits at the same time. I moaned and I told him not to stop. I was very close to my climax, I was very wet too. I still had my panties on, and I was sure that while he was fingering me, I was so wet that I even made a wet spot at my panties. I was so horny that night. Finally he started to remove my panties, and then he got up on top of me and fucked me. We changed to doggy style after a few humps and then switch back to him on top of me. But this time my legs was over his arms, it allowed him to fuck me deeper and I was feeling so good that my moans were so loud, I let him fuck me as hard as he can. I told him to fuck me harder, I loved the feeling of hardcore sex. And finally he shot his load inside me. His cum was warm and it felt so good.both of us were panting and breathing heavily afterwards. But the sex was great. My pussy actually ached for more. I didn't want to stop actually. Oh how I love a good fuck.

Cabbed home after that. Sex partner count: 7!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1