The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2014, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living the double life as a student and a slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
What type of pixs u want to see
the pix of ts when you ask her for it.
Old 03-04-2014, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2682 / Power: 13
Deesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond repute

Camping time ....
PM me if i had left u out.
Old 03-04-2014, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bakaas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story! Pitch tent!
Old 03-04-2014, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Support lady samster!

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 03-04-2014, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice start, waiting for more!!
Old 03-04-2014, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
AhBoy67 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support support! i just love read stories that samtress confess they are horny and how they been eating outside.

It motivates me never give up hunting such ladies/girls as a FB.
Old 03-04-2014, 03:11 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Memoirs of yester years, sex filled and steamy hot scene being brought back from the past.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 03-04-2014, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OrangBomoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bomoh here waiting for your next story sis
Old 03-04-2014, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Love slutty story!! Camping here
Old 03-04-2014, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

Should be interesting. Please continue.
Old 03-04-2014, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
angelyap0204 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Living the double life as a student and a slut

Part 2!

I forgot to mention that Wilbert was also attached at that time. That made our secret meetings more exciting. I love being the "other" girl.

So as days go by, Wilbert and I continued our MSN chats. I also became more daring. Sometimes I will purposely wear tube tops or tank tops that can reveal my cleavage and I will show it to Wilbert through webcam in school.

W: what you wearing?
Me: just a dress lor. Why?
W: I want to see
Me: *tilt laptop screen to my breasts*
W: lower. I want to see your legs
Me: *tilt laptop screen to my legs* *cross legs, then purposely uncross legs for a bit of upskirt*
Me: happy?
W: want meet later for lunch?
Me: ok

I was very happy because I managed to seduce him so easily. I bet his cock was steaming in class. I can't wait for lunch break so I can show him more.

During lunch, we headed to the staircase of another block, this time we kissed harder. His hands roamed around my back, lower and lower to my ass. Because I was wearing a skirt, his hands easily reached to my panties. I was so wet. My hands couldn't control themselves either. I was caressing his hard cock through his jeans. I wanted to unzip it so badly and put it inside my mouth, but I resisted. His fingers brushed across my wet panties for a few seconds then slowly, one of his fingers touched my clit. It was like heaven. I was so horny I let out a moan. I wanted to fuck so badly but we were at school, so after 3 minutes we stopped and we had to go back to our classes.

At that time, one of my friends said that this guy from another course actually noticed me and thought that I was very pretty, I won't deny that my looks are above average, I have confidence that I am attractive, so I find it a compliment when other guys are attracted to me. I had a friend request from this guy, I accepted his friend request but we never really chat at all. His name was "John". I never seen or noticed him before, so I never knew what he looked like at first.

When it was the 2nd semester of my 1st year in poly, that was when my friend pointed out to him and said "that is john, that time he say you very chio". It was the first time I noticed him. And I smiled to myself, tall and handsome, just my type! I was already planning to get him to notice me more...

Like the story? This is only the beginning! Follow this thread to read more of my steamy encounters! This story is 100% true!
Old 03-04-2014, 11:17 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Camper too!
Old 03-04-2014, 11:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
prott is stuck in moderation for some time to come

You just joined yesterday is it . I bet you are a guy posing as a girl and writing rubbish you wank off to
Old 03-04-2014, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

oh no poly.. i once fucked the shit out of a girl back than at poly project lab the '' ulu '' staircase.. left my cum on the floor.. felt bad about it hahah

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 04-04-2014, 07:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
angelyap0204 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by prott View Post
You just joined yesterday is it . I bet you are a guy posing as a girl and writing rubbish you wank off to
If you're not keen to read, then get lost. I don't need unnecessary comments here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1