The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2014, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2288 / Power: 12
Spikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I fucks my cousin, do you ?

awesome ... would be great if it was twin action 3P ! haha
Old 21-04-2014, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cckman View Post
Many years back I went to my grandfather's home town in China, Fujian. With 2 uncles, my father & grandfather. I was 17+ We visited our so-called relatives and an ancestor temple where they kept all the families tree of the same surname.

Met tons of relative but this pair of twin cousin-so called cousin as it is extremely distance relative from many generations caught my attentions. Both were 23 and with nice looks, killer body with big boobs, 36D I'm talking about.

I was already a cheongster at that time and both immediately caught my attention. Thick skinned as I am and chatted with them and I knew both were keen with me. During my stays, long 3 weeks, we had great times together and of course with some other relatives but the 3 of us clicked well.

Managed to went out alone with both of them during my last night in Fujian and both gals brought me out for some night outings. Cut it short, ended up I had sex, raw with the younger twin in one of the toilet at a night spot. She was a bit drunk and tipsy and started rubbing me first. Hold my hand and went in to the female toilet with no words spoken and purely marking love in it. Only folded up her shirt and she had a pair of big boobs and small pinkish nipples. I finished the session with cum on boobs. Unforgettable nice boobs.

Was questioned by the elder twin when done and walked out holding hands back to the table. After which I think they spoke to each other and they giggled throughout the night. Never had the chance after that night as was off to fly back the next morning. I knew if I just have a few more night, I will have a chance with both or even 3 some.

Never went back since then till now, memorable sex with my cousin after all. The one and only
WHY U NO GET CONTACT?!?!?!?! Could have part 2 or part 5 to the series liao~~~♥♥
Old 22-04-2014, 10:40 AM
Samster

Spikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond repute

hehehe maybe it's meant to be a short fling only ... he's still related to them ... still can contact if he goes over for a holiday haha
Old 22-04-2014, 10:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
IWANT2GRABU deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes....bonking trip.
Old 22-04-2014, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Myra1608 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I fucked my cousin since i am 16.. He take my virgin n now we going to stop as he is going to get married and he wants to move on. Btw now im 23.. 😜😜😜
Old 22-04-2014, 04:26 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myra1608 View Post
I fucked my cousin since i am 16.. He take my virgin n now we going to stop as he is going to get married and he wants to move on. Btw now im 23.. ������
Sis,I waiting to be F**k leh

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 23-04-2014, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
I fucked my cousin since i am 16.. He take my virgin n now we going to stop as he is going to get married and he wants to move on. Btw now im 23.. 😜😜😜
Can I be your new cousin now? cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 23-04-2014, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rick555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I fucked my cousin since i am 16.. He take my virgin n now we going to stop as he is going to get married and he wants to move on. Btw now im 23.. ������
Can I take a Q number here...
Old 05-05-2014, 12:55 PM
Samster

hahaha all queuing up fer Myra's offer
Old 15-05-2014, 05:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
chukiki is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

i dont do family members
Old 18-05-2014, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 15
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Are you a Malaysian?

I used to have a net friend who's born in Malaysia but came over to Singapore during her teenage years. Had phone sex with her when she was 15. She even told me she lost her V to her brother when she was 13.
Old 18-05-2014, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
angelacos is Cool - loads of Potential

I have a cousin who is now 22 yrs old part time model n I'm 35. I have been having fantasies of her and would love to fuck her if I've got an opportunity. So any advice?
Old 18-05-2014, 05:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 13
tikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
Are you a Malaysian?

I used to have a net friend who's born in Malaysia but came over to Singapore during her teenage years. Had phone sex with her when she was 15. She even told me she lost her V to her brother when she was 13.
I bet her brother's older. I've peeked at my sister but never ever thought of bonking her. There's a line that I won't cross.
Old 20-05-2014, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
happyguy5467 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikogoh View Post
I bet her brother's older. I've peeked at my sister but never ever thought of bonking her. There's a line that I won't cross.
Really you peeped at your sister? I did peeped at my cousins too but sex is a nono. I wonder how those brothers who shared room with their sister can resist the temptation of peeping?
Old 20-05-2014, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 10
Nekonek0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNekonek0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Did it once with my cousin when I was 18, instant regret. I avoid him at all family functions lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1