The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2014, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 11
MasterJerker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMasterJerker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: "An Affair To Remember"

Chapter 5

“That was hilarious,” she said. “Just imagine if he didn’t step on the brakes and we got into a serious accident? What would the paramedics say if they saw my hand in your pants when they retrieve our bloodied bodies from the backseat? Hahaha.”

“You and your morbid thoughts!” Yes, what if it was a serious accident? How do I explain that to Lily? What was I doing making out with another woman in a cab? I thought of Liv too. I want her safe all the time. And if that happened, my secret would be out.

“Honey, are you there?” she asked.

“Yes, sweetie. Of course I’m here.” I brushed the thought aside and focused on the purpose of the call - to make love with my Liv.

“Do you remember when we got to the hotel?” she asked. “Do you remember what we did? You “raped” me.”

“Raped you? Weren’t you the willing victim? On second thought, weren’t you the one who “raped” me that night?” I retorted. That night was beyond awesome.

We got off the cab. I gave the uncle a small tip. We walked into the hotel lobby making sure there was a good distance between us. Liv preferred it that way. We could pretty much do whatever we wanted when we were alone or if there wasn’t a lot of people around. But once she stepped into her “turf”, she transformed to her MD persona.

I grabbed her as soon as we got into the lift. She kissed me briefly but pushed me away motioning to the camera that might be hidden in the elevator. We walked out of the lift with our arms around each other as we made our way to her hotel room, the same room on the 45th floor.

We started kissing as soon as she put down her purse. Sweet kisses as we swayed together. We hugged each other tight not saying a word. I could feel her heart literally pounding against my chest. I was thrusting my pelvis closer to her mound making her feel my erection. I started kissing her on the neck and nibbled on her earlobe. My hands were starting to roam her body. I lifted her dress and ran my hand up her thigh. She on the other hand had dipped her hands in my pants again and had started squeezing my buttocks. She had a thing for my buttocks. She said they’re “padded”, firm and round and nice to squeeze. She broke the “dance” and excused herself to go to the bathroom. She grabbed something from the closet before she disappeared into the bathroom.

I made myself comfortable. Loosened my tie, unbuttoned the first two buttons of my shirt, took off my shoes and socks. I settled on the armchair near the window, put my feet up on the ottoman and switched on the TV. I was surfing channels when Liv emerged from the bathroom wearing the black silk teddy that I got for her. I had gone to Marks & Spencer at Raffles City during one of my lunch breaks and had bought her a black printed silk chiffon teddy with lace trimming and a very low neckline. (I paid for it in cash, left it at my office with the intention of giving it to Liv the next time she was in town. I was always careful and made sure I didn’t leave pieces of evidence around).

Last edited by MasterJerker; 11-03-2014 at 09:59 PM.
Old 11-03-2014, 09:32 PM
Samster

MasterJerker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMasterJerker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I was mesmerized as she walked closer to me. She pulled the curtains making sure that we could not be seen outside before she sat on me. She had her knees folded on both sides of my hips and settled nicely on top of my crotch where the soft fabric of her teddy rubbed against my pants.

“I haven’t thanked you for this.” She inched her head closer. I opened my mouth thinking she was going to give me a kiss. She gave me a fleeting kiss on the forehead, on my eyebrows; very light kisses on my eyelids, on my nose. It felt more like she was blowing on them rather than kissing. She nibbled my lobes and darted her tongue in my ear. I was almost short of breath. She moved to my neck and traced a path to the base of my throat. She licked my neck, sucked lightly on my Adam’s apple. I so wanted to kiss her but I was so entranced with this seduction.

She finally reached my chin. I think she was doing that on purpose, making me feel hungrier for her. Then I felt her mouth bite my lower lip before she kissed me and coaxed my mouth to open wider to receive her kiss. She was on fire. I could feel that she wanted to be in control.

I kissed her back and started to run my hands on her back. The silk teddy on her little curvaceous body was so arousing. I felt her hands unbuttoning my shirt. I lifted my arms to help her take it off. She looked at me as she put both her hands on my nipples to play with them. She was making small circular movements against my crotch.

I eased the straps of the teddy off her shoulders. She lifted her arms letting the teeny-weeny piece of clothing slide down her chest and bunch at her waist. I reached for my babies and started fondling them all along looking into her eyes and matching her gyrating movements with slow upward thrusts. She dipped her head to my neck, rained kisses on my shoulders and down my chest before she captured a nipple in her mouth. It was pure ecstasy. She used her tongue to circle the nipple and her mouth to suck on them. She gave equal attention to both. I let my head fall back on the armchair, stared at the ceiling and concentrated on the pleasure my Liv was giving me.

I felt her slowly slide down my torso. She was making her way south. I put my legs down on the floor while she knelt between my knees to unbuckle my belt. She unhooked the buttons on my pants and unzipped my fly. I lifted my hips to help her take off my pants. She pulled at each leg and threw my pants onto the other chair.
Old 11-03-2014, 09:34 PM
Samster

She pushed me back onto the chair, straddled me again and started her little lap dance. I was so hard I could feel my hard-on breaking free from my briefs. With my eyes half closed, I reached for her face and gave her a very long kiss while I “danced” with her.

I felt her reach for my crotch, stroking me just above my briefs. “Sweetie, this feels so good.” She moved her legs, letting herself slide down my limbs before she settled between my knees. She was kissing my hard-on just on top of my briefs while she ran her hands up and down both my thighs. “Sweetie, please! Please!”

She knew I could no longer take her teasing. I felt her hands on the bands of my briefs. I lifted my hips again to help her yank it off. She tossed it to the chair and landed right next to my pants.

She leaned closer and rested her head on my tummy. My manhood was resting between her breasts. She put both her arms up and reached for my nipples as she made her way down. She let her hands slowly slide down, her nails lightly scratching my torso. She made her way to my pelvic area, to my thighs and up to my groin again. Gosh. I’ve never experienced anything like that before. The seduction was too much for me to bear.

“Sweetie, please. I can’t take it anymore.” With that plea, she slowly put my dick in her mouth. It was a feeling like no other. She was bolder, more sure of her movements. She was running her tongue up and down my shaft, swirling around it, teasing the tip with the tip of her tongue. She used her nails to trace a path between my marbles all the way down to my perineum. I could not control myself and let out a loud gasp. Where did she learn how to do this?

She applied more pressure while she continued to lick and suck. She tired to push it all the way in, taking as much as she can in her small mouth. She tightened her mouth around the base and slowly released the pressure as she moved up my shaft. She repeated this for what seemed like eternity. I held her head closer giving her the signal that I wanted to up the tempo. She gladly obliged and slid my little brother in and out of her mouth faster and deeper until I couldn’t take it anymore.

I lifted her head and held her arms. “Sweetie, sit on me now!” She mounted me and guided me inside her. I could sense some discomfort as she lowered herself on me. Maybe my engorged tool was too big for her to take. I held her tight as she breathed in and out until my little brother was secure inside her love tunnel. “Ready, sweetie?” I started moving my pelvis upwards while she bounced up and down to meet my thrusts. She was grinding herself hard onto me, contracting her muscles and tightening her grip around me. I was getting wild. I held her tight as we kept humping each other. I sucked on her breasts. I kissed her. I squeezed her buttocks. I wanted to us to be one.
Old 11-03-2014, 09:37 PM
Samster

I could feel myself cumming and Liv was panting heavily, holding on to me. “Honey, honey! Gosh! Honey, don’t stop!”

“Not stopping, sweetie. Not stopping!” I reached further down to tickle her anus. She let out a loud shriek.

“You like that, Sweetie?” I repeated the motion and she just grabbed on to me. I can feel myself about to explode. “Sweetie, I’m cumming. I’m cumming.”

“I’m cumming too Honey. Oh Son of a Gun!!! Harder Honey, H A R D E R!”

I gave one powerful thrust and felt her collapse on my shoulder. We stayed in that position until we managed to catch our breaths. I held her so tight - my precious Liv, love of my life. Then it hit me. We just did it raw. I did not have time to withdraw before I came. I don’t think any normal warm-blooded guy would think of withdrawal at that point.

She finally lifted her head from my shoulder. “I love you, T”

“Love you more, my Liv.” I hugged her again not wanting to let go. “Ah Liv. Do you realize that we didn’t have protection?”

“Uh-huh. Don’t worry, Sweetie. I’ve taken care of that. I just had my period and I’m now on the pill.”

“Really? So you mean I can cum inside you from now on and we wouldn’t have to worry about getting pregnant?”

“I think so.” She released her grip on my back, lifted her head again to look at me. “Why? Don’t you want me to get pregnant? Would you run away from me if I got pregnant?”

I hugged her tight and stroked her hair. “Of course not. I wouldn’t think of running away from you.” Oh please no! Don’t let her be pregnant. I wouldn’t know what to do.

“Good we’re clear on that. In the unlikely event that I do get pregnant, you can be sure I won’t force you to marry me. If you don’t want any responsibilities, you don’t have to worry. I can take care of myself and the child.” I knew she meant every word she said. She is a very strong woman. I know she can take care of herself but … Please, don’t let her get pregnant, not in these circumstances. I don't want to mess up her life. I can't marry her. I am a married guy.

Liv's sweet voice jolted me back from my reverie. I started her up again and she reciprocated with moans and groans over the phone that sent my willy wild. I jerked off thinking of Liv and released myself on the same bed that I shared with my wife.
Old 12-03-2014, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Sugarbabe3331 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for the next chapter.

Last edited by Sugarbabe3331; 12-03-2014 at 12:59 AM.
Old 12-03-2014, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

excellent continuation. camping for more
Old 13-03-2014, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dt14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more...
Old 13-03-2014, 03:45 PM
Samster

Thanks guys.

Last edited by MasterJerker; 13-03-2014 at 10:14 PM.
Old 13-03-2014, 03:58 PM
Samster

Chapter 6

Liv said she still works for the same company and will just be here for a few days. I wasted no time and searched for her office number. I must catch her before she leaves. I checked my emails as soon as I got into the office, made the revisions to the proposal that I handed in the previous night, sent it to the boss and promptly stepped out to make a call to Liv. I nervously dialed her office number. Lucky, the operator put me through. She picked up after two rings. “Good morning. This is Olivia.”

“Liv?” My hands were shaking. My voice was shaking.

“Yes, this is she.” I wasn’t sure if she recognized my voice but at least she did not hang up on me.

“Liv, it’s Thomas.” There was a short pause. “Hold on, Thomas.” She put the call on hold. She must have been in the middle of something and I had interrupted her.

“Yes, Thomas?” She sounded so distant and formal. No hi. No how are you?

“Liv, I’m sorry to call you at the office but I don’t have your new mobile number and you have not replied to any of my emails.” She didn’t say a word. “I just wanted to say that it was really nice bumping into you yesterday. You look great.”

“Thanks,” was all she said. Come on Thomas. Be a man. You were with this woman for more than ten years. It’s not as if you’re going to ask her out for the first time.

“Liv, I know you’re busy and you said you’ll just be here for a couple of days. I was just wondering if we could catch up over dinner or lunch or even coffee? I just need to talk to you.” I waited for her to say something.

“Thomas, whatever it is … it’s all in the past now. We’ve both moved on.” She has moved on? I haven’t. I am still trapped in a loveless marriage, perpetually wishing I could be with her.

“I know that it will not change anything between us but consider it the last favor I’m ever going to ask you. I just need to see you and talk to you. Please let me say sorry to you in person.”

“Thomas, I have forgiven you,” she said.

“If you have, then please let me see you. I just have so many things to tell you. You left abruptly and I didn’t have the chance to tell you how sorry I was, ” I pleaded with her. There was a long pause before I heard her say, “I leave day after tomorrow. I have already made plans for tonight. Tomorrow’s going to be packed and I have dinner at the Fullerton in the evening. I’ll be done around 8:30. I can only meet you after dinner tomorrow.”

Yes! She said yes! “Where shall I meet you then?”

“At Desmond’s,” she said.

“Shall I wait for you at TP?” I asked.

“No need. I already know how to get there. See you tomorrow at 8:30.

“Thanks, Liv I’ll see you tomorrow. Bye.” She said a quick bye and hung up.

I went back into the office with mixed feelings. I was happy she agreed to see me but was also nervous about the possible outcome. Liv and I did not part as friends. I hurt her. I caused her so much pain.

Last edited by MasterJerker; 13-03-2014 at 04:14 PM.
Old 13-03-2014, 04:00 PM
Samster

Chapter 7

I was waiting for Lily at my office building’s driveway, same spot where I saw Liv the day before. I had hoped I would bump into her again. I looked around but no sign of Liv today. I saw Lily from the corner of my eye. She pulled up and I got in the car. I could sense she was in a bad mood. I tossed my bag to the backseat and was buckling up when I heard her say, “Guess who I saw crossing the street just now?”

This couldn’t be good. “Who?” I asked.

“The Bitch!” she exclaimed. “Of all people! Over 5 million people in Singapore and she had to be the one crossing the street in front of me!!! Grrrrr!!!! I wanted to run her over!”

I kept quiet. I knew who she was referring to. Jaya – the most stupid mistake of my life; the woman who almost broke up my marriage and my bank account, the woman who tore Liv and I apart.

I met Jaya in a pub near our estate about five years ago. I’ve seen her hanging out with some of the guys, often engaging in some flirtatious banter. She struck me as easy prey – a middle-aged divorcee who dresses in skimpy, figure-hugging outfits, with body piercings and a big tattoo on her shoulder that she proudly flaunts. I did not pay attention to her. I knew she was dating one of the guys and I wasn’t really interested. I have Liv. I love Liv.

Work took Liv to the other side of the globe. She was away longer than usual. We have not seen each other for months. Although we still communicated and had regular phone sex, the difference in our time zones took its toll on our relationship. I felt lonely and started hanging out at the pub. Lily and I had some serious extended family issues at that time and I chose to stay out of the house rather than deal with it. It was one of those rehashed issues that I knew we could not resolve. It was a vicious cycle. I was tired and chose to stay out of it.

One late evening after trying without any success to reach Liv, I made my way to the pub. Jaya was there by herself. We gave each other a tentative smile. I sat there with a pint of Erdinger trying to reach Liv but I could not get through. I looked up to find Jaya walking towards me. “Bro, can I join you?” I thought it was impolite to turn a woman away so we ended up chatting. That was the first time I was friendly with her, a mistake that I would pay for dearly.

I would go to the pub whenever I finished work early and wanted to kill time away from home. I did not go to the pub to see Jaya on purpose but somehow she would always be there. She started confiding in me. She told me that she had broken up with her boyfriend because he was cheating and had physically abused her. She was also having some issues with her finances. Her ex husband had not been providing support for her two kids. Stupid but I found myself believing her sob stories and eventually “lending” her some money. “I promise I will pay you back, Bro,” she said.

Last edited by MasterJerker; 18-03-2014 at 10:04 AM.
Old 13-03-2014, 04:03 PM
Samster

“Don’t worry about it. Pay me when you’re able.” She shot me a very naughty look. “I can “pay” you now. How you like your payment?” I felt her hand squeeze my thigh. I looked at her. “You know what I mean, Bro. Give you time to think. I go washroom first.”

I looked at my phone. Still no message from Liv. It’s been months since I last had sex, I mean real sex. Jaya is trouble, big trouble. She was making her way back to our table. “So you already think Bro?” I gave her a furtive smile. “Don’t worry Bro. Just want to pay you. Just sex. No strings attached.” I tried to change the topic but the woman was pushy. She started to get touchy and really flirty. I could not resist looking at her 38Cs that were threatening to spill out of her tube top. Her denim skirt was short and exposed her thighs, almost showing her panties when she sat with her legs crossed.

The music was a bit loud. I could barely hear what she was saying. She pulled her stool closer and I could feel our knees touching. The next instant, she had her right arm around me and was resting her head on my shoulder. She was literally all over me. She pretended to reach for the napkin across the table and purposely let her jugs brush my arm. My little brother was waking up. I took out my phone. No message from Liv.

The alcohol was getting to me and it didn’t help that Jaya was relentless in her efforts to get my pants off. She got more aggressive. She moved closer to my ear and said, “Bro, don’t think too much lah. It’s just sex.” She took my hand and shoved it up her skirt. “Can feel me? See, wet already?” The woman wasn’t lying. She was really wet. “Baby, make up your mind. I very horny now and I just want pay you back.” She finished her beer and licked off the foam from her upper lip with her tongue as she put down the pint.

I quickly settled the bill. Without saying a word, I took her by the wrist, dragged her out of pub and got into a cab. I turned to her. “Your place?” She knew I am married and cannot take her to my place. “Cannot Baby. My kids at home.” I told the uncle to take us to the nearest budget hotel.

My experience with Jaya was carnal. There was nothing sensual about it. It was just pure testosterone.

She started stripping as soon as we got into the room and sat at the corner of the bed while I stood in front of her. She got busy undressing me and in a few minutes I was standing naked in front of her. She worked on my willy. Gave me a thorough hand job and as soon as I was hard enough, she sucked me like there was no tomorrow. I must say that while the experience lacked emotion, it was sexually gratifying. The roughness got me excited. I held her head and pulled at her hair as she bobbed back and forth while she sucked on me. I could feel myself about to cum and attempted to pull out to shoot my load on her chest. She tugged on my bum as if saying, “Stay where you are. It’s okay. You can shoot in my mouth.” I did shoot in her mouth. I saw cum oozing at the sides of her mouth.
Old 13-03-2014, 04:10 PM
Samster

I was spent and leaned against the wall after I downloaded in her mouth. She wiped off her mouth with the back of her hand before she stood up to kiss me. “Open your mouth baby and taste your cum.” I could taste myself in her mouth. I have never done anything like that before. After a long kiss, she looked at me and said, “Shower, baby?”

She pulled me into the bathroom. She was playful and really slutty. She opened the tap, checked the water temperature and started spraying both of us with water. She got liquid soap from the dispenser attached to the wall, rubbed her hands together and proceeded to soap me making sure she did not miss a spot. She made me turn around and soaped my back. I felt her rub her tits on my back before she reached for my hardened tool. She rested her head on my back and pressed herself even closer, rubbing her mound on my bum all the while playing with my turgid shaft. “Baby, you not going to soap me?”

I turned around, pressed the dispenser, rubbed my hands together and started to soap her too. She took my hand and guided me downwards. I slid my finger inside her, rolled and touched the walls of her tunnel. I massaged her 38Cs while she leaned on the bathroom wall. I finger-fucked her until I saw her eyes roll. I increased the pressure and put my fingers deeper, “Cum bitch, cum! I said cum!!!!” She let out a loud cry before she threw herself on me and hugged me. “Oh baby you make me cum so hard.”

“We better finish this,” I took the shower nuzzle and washed off the soap from my body. I handed the nuzzle to Jaya and let her finish showering while I got a towel, dried myself and walked out of the bathroom. It was good to finally release with another person for real but I was really feeling guilty. I checked my phone … missed call from Liv. I quickly got dressed and dialed her number. It’s almost 12mn, 9am in LA. The phone was ringing when Jaya got out of the bathroom. I raised my hand and gestured her to keep her voice down. She understood and quietly sat on the other side of the bed wrapped in a towel and obviously listening to my conversation.

Liv picked up, “Hey Sweetie. Finally!” I was so happy to hear her voice. “I’ve been trying to reach you all day ”

“Sorry Honey. I was actually in transit last night. I took the red-eye from New York and got here early morning. I just rested for a couple of hours. I have a meeting at 10:30. How are you? I’ve missed you so much. Where are you by the way? Are you still out?” she asked.

“No, Sweetie. I’m home.” I lied between my teeth. I felt so guilty.

“That’s good. You’ll get a reward for good behavior when I get back” she teased. We talked mostly about work and the places she’s been to. I told her I was missing her terribly and I couldn’t wait to see her again. Jaya was starting to get restless. I thought I’d end the call before Jaya did something stupid. “Sweetie, you better get ready for your meeting. I’ll go to sleep. Have to be up early tomorrow.

“Okay, Honey. I’ll call you later. Love you very much.”

“Love you more, sweetie. Bye.” I hung up.
Old 13-03-2014, 04:11 PM
Samster

I got up. Jaya was on her phone texting. Without looking at me she said, “So Bro you got gf huh? Your wife know?”

“Sorry, none of your business,” I was getting annoyed with her. I knew I was equally at fault but I really didn’t feel good about this whole situation with her. Told myself that was going to be the first and last. I know better than to get involved with her. “Get dressed. We’re leaving.”

“Bro, not two hours yet.” She attempted to pull me back but I was firm. “No, we have to go. You can stay if you want but I am leaving.” She got up and got dressed. I gave her money for her cab fare. We took separate cabs. I thought I was done with her. Little did I know that it was just the beginning of my saga with Jaya.
Old 13-03-2014, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
parisukat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here...

Nice story bro...
Old 13-03-2014, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Sugarbabe3331 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Getting more exciting. I log in just to read this bro. Waiting for the next chapter(s).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1