The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2014, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 11
MasterJerker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMasterJerker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: "An Affair To Remember"

She smelled so sweet. I was like a puppy lapping up her mound. I ran my tongue up and down her slit before I gently pried it open with my hands. I found her throbbing clit and gave it a gentle tug with my mouth. I let go of her clit and worked my way further down to her mighty V. I licked slowly before I rolled my tongue and went deeper. She squirmed and tugged on the sheets. She was trying not to scream.

“Honey, you taste so good.” I continued to eat her moving from her mighty V to her clit. I looked up and saw her head move from side to side all the while with her eyes shut. I slid my finger in and played with her. I probed more deeply and found her magic spot. I rolled my fingers inside of her and she squirmed like a worm.

I traced the outline of her mouth with the other hand. I prodded her to open her mouth and I slid my forefinger inside. “Suck sweetie. Suck me.” To my surprise she opened her eyes, looked at me intently, held my left hand with both her hands and sucked on my finger as I slid it in and out of her mouth.

I thought, “She’s ready for it.” I slowly shifted my position and straddled her face between my knees. I think she knew what was about to happen. I slowly lowered myself to her mouth while I lowered my head to her mound. “Sweetie, take me in. Please sweetie. Take me in your mouth.” I felt her hesitate a bit. I launched my assault on her moist womanhood and soon enough I felt her engulf my manhood with her mouth.

She was amateur, I could tell. She might have been overwhelmed but she tried her best and imitated the actions that my mouth was doing to her. I felt her tongue swirl around my shaft and slowly she applied soft sucking motions, sliding my little brother in and out of her mouth while she tugged on my buttocks. She was getting braver and started to give me stronger suctions. She let go of my shaft and licked my balls with the tip of her tongue. That gesture sent electric shock waves through my body I almost came again.

I shifted positions again. I was ready to enter her. I rubbed my little brother up and down her slit. I repeated the motion until I knew she was fully lubricated and ready to receive me. I worked my way inch by inch not wanting to force her. “Sweetie, open your eyes.” She gazed at me and I saw the desire in her eyes. “Are you sure about this?” She nodded. “Just be gentle, Honey. This is my first time. It’s all right. Just don’t get me pregnant.”

This is my first time to be with a virgin. Aidah, my first girlfriend back in secondary school was not a virgin when we first did it at my parent’s house one afternoon when we skipped school and I knew no one was going to be home. None of the girls that came after Aidah were virgins. Even Lily was not a virgin when we first did it on our wedding night. But Liv, my sweet Liv is a virgin at thirty. What a big honor to be given this privilege.
Old 10-03-2014, 04:28 PM
Samster

MasterJerker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMasterJerker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

“I won’t sweetie. I promise. But I just have to be inside you now or I will go crazy.” She nodded and pulled my head down for a long, searing kiss. I got a pillow to lift her buttocks. I asked her to open her legs wider. I felt her folded knees beside my pelvic bones. She was letting her hands roam my back. I propped myself on my left elbow, held my manhood closer to her moist opening, ran it up and down again on her mound, teased her clit before I moved back to the small opening. “Sweetie, guide me. I don’t want to hurt you but there’s no other way.”

I felt her hold my manhood, letting it stroke her a few more times before guiding me to the right spot. I was rock solid and just about ready to explode but … mind over matter. I needed to control the situation. “Honey, I’m ready.” She took a deep breath and I gave a deep thrust. She gave out a loud gasp, a sexy loud gasp. She was so tight. Her eyes were shut and I could tell that she was in pain. “Sweetie, are you all right?” I did not want to move lest I’d hurt her more.

She nodded and said a faint yes. “Just let me recover a bit.” When I felt the initial pain had subsided, I started moving my pelvis … gentle, gyrating circular motions allowing her to feel all of me inside her. I wanted to make her cum again. I increased the tempo, pounding on her faster when I felt her hips moving and thrusting in rhythm with mine. I felt her legs wrap around my waist and her arms tighten and her fingers on my back. It was good her nails were clipped short otherwise she would have left deep scratches on my back. I kept pounding on her. It was pure pleasure to hold this woman who had given so much of herself to me, to love her and make her experience the ultimate expression of love for the first time.

I felt her convulse and I knew she had reached her climax again. She relaxed her muscles and put her legs at my side but still keeping in rhythm with me, moving her hips upward to meet my thrusts. I pounded harder and deeper. I can hear her groan. I can see her writhing with pleasure. The pressure was building inside me. I gave one forceful thrust, immediately pulled my manhood out and shot my warm milk on her belly and on her chest. I collapsed beside her.

I held her tight. After I caught my breath, I opened my eyes and wanted to get up to take some tissues to wipe off the cum from her body. She started to giggle and started to spread the warm, gooey cum all over her body. I helped her and massaged her breasts with my cum. I started to tickle her again and before long we were kissing passionately again. We fell asleep facing each other. She laid her head on the crook of my shoulder. Our legs were intertwined and our arms were around each other.

Last edited by MasterJerker; 10-03-2014 at 04:41 PM.
Old 10-03-2014, 04:29 PM
Samster

I stirred from my sleep. I lifted my head to look at the time. Sheez! It’s 3:30. I have to make a move. I slowly disentangled our embrace. I quietly got up, picked up my clothes and got ready to leave. I didn’t want to wake her up but it would not be good to just leave without telling her. I kissed her lightly on the mouth. She stirred. “Hmm … why are you dressed?” she asked. “Aren’t you staying?”

“I just got a text from my mum’s caregiver. I have to go check on mum. “ It was good the lights were dim. She couldn’t see me lying. She got up. “Is she all right? Would you like me to go with you?”

“No sweetie. It’s fine. Mum just needs a familiar face right now to calm her down. You take a rest. I’ll call you in the morning.” We kissed passionately for another ten minutes. She broke the kiss. “Go now. Another five minutes and I am not letting you out that door.” We both got up. She grabbed the sheets, wrapped it around her body and walked me to the door. We stood there kissing again. I did not want to leave. She broke the kiss again and attempted to push me out the door. I held her face in my hands, looked into her eyes and said, “I love you Liv. You’re an amazing woman.”

“I love you Thomas. Thank you. You were worth the wait.” I thought I saw tears welling in her eyes. I gave her another long kiss, hugged her really tight before I turned to leave. I walked and turned to look back. She was still leaning on the door. She waved at me. I blew her a kiss. She blew me back a kiss before she disappeared into her room.

“Chet, chet! Get up and move into the room.” Lily was nudging me. She took the remote and switched off the tv. “You have your hand in your shorts again!” She sounded really disgusted. I realised I dozed off on the couch and dreamt about Liv … of course my hand will be in my shorts. It’s how I’ve been coping since Liv left me three years ago.
Old 11-03-2014, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

Nice start, do keep it up.
Old 11-03-2014, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 14
soccerboot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysoccerboot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, great story! Pls continue! What a gem!
Old 11-03-2014, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Sugarbabe3331 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good one. Romantic and sexy. Please continue.
Guys, juicy parts start with chapter 3.
Old 11-03-2014, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 19
jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of

Upz! Keep it cumming..
Old 11-03-2014, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 18
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Nice and slow with lots of romantic moments, hope it all turns out well! Cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 11-03-2014, 03:47 PM
Samster

Thanks bros. Good to know some of you like it. Chapter 4 on its way.
Old 11-03-2014, 03:51 PM
Samster

Chapter 4

I carried on with the charade for a long time. To this day I often wonder how I was able to keep it a secret for so long. I think it was mainly because she was traveling a lot. I knew when she was going to fly in and that allowed me enough time to plan our dates.

The first encounter at her hotel was followed by so many more other encounters … on occasions when she was in town for business or even on the phone. Liv and I had the most amazing phone sex. That was how we kept the fire burning. We were so hot for each other that we managed to sneak some hot phone sex whenever we got the chance - late at night when Lily was sleeping and I was in the living room pretending to watch TV; in the office when I’d slip into the men’s room for an afternoon quickie, on the bus on my way to work, in the mornings after Lily had left for work and I would have the room to myself. I remember one particular morning when we just kept going at it on the phone, we both missed work and had to call in sick.

Thank goodness for raging hormones! Liv used to get so horny a week before she got her menses. That morning, I had told Lily to go ahead as I had a slight headache. Liv was dropping hints the previous night that she wanted some action but coast was not clear. I had to use my mum as an excuse again. I had every intention of giving her what she wanted thus the headache the following morning. I got up and locked my bedroom door as soon as I heard Lily lock the main door.

I sent Liv an sms. “Good morning princess. You awake?” I got a reply in an instant. “Good morning, Honey. Yes, just getting out of bed.” I took my phone card and used it to make a call to Liv. I did not want my calls to her reflected on my phone bills. I dialed her number. She picked up on the first ring.

She was still in bed. I could hear her stretching and yawning. Just the sound of her voice made me hard. “Sweetie, you sound so sexy. I wanna make love to you now,” I whispered to her.

“Thought you’d never ask,” she replied quickly. I’ve been wanting to make love to you since I got home last night.

“Well, I’m here to make up for last night,” I said. I heard her giggle and I knew she was ready for some hot action on the phone. “What are you wearing, sweetie?” I asked.

“The black silk teddy that you got me. Nothing under.”

“Oh, that’s my favorite. Take it off, sweetie. I want to feel your body.” I heard her put down the phone followed by the rustling of sheets. She picked up the phone again and said, “It’s off honey. In my birthday suit now under the covers.”

I had a mental picture of her naked under the sheets. Oh how I wished I was with her that instant so I could make wild passionate love with her. “Sweetie, my dick is so hard now. I’m stroking it and imagining the last time we were together.”

“Uh-huh. How can I forget that? We almost got into an accident because the poor uncle couldn’t stop looking at us through his rear view mirror.” We both started laughing.

Last edited by MasterJerker; 11-03-2014 at 04:11 PM.
Old 11-03-2014, 04:02 PM
Samster

Two months ago when Liv was in town, we met up after work and had drinks at our favorite bar on Duxton. We’ve become semi-regulars there and have become friends with the owner, Desmond. I brought Liv there whenever she was in town and wanted to have a round of drinks before we have sex. Before I met Liv, I brought my dates to the same bar. I liked that it was tucked away in a little corner of the city and none of my friends went there. Desmond also knew I am married but he kept quiet and never breathed a word to Liv. I guess that was part of the bro code.

I could not take my hands off her that night. She was so hot. She wore a black and white sleeveless silky dress with red floral prints under her black cardigan. She took off the cardigan in the bar and I could not resist touching her toned arms. The neckline was a little low allowing me a glimpse of her cleavage. Liv was a 36B, big and succulent enough for her small frame.

It was getting late and I asked her if she wanted to leave. She excused herself to go to the loo while I settled the bill. Being a weeknight, the bar was not crowded; just us and a group of three guys playing pool. I chatted up with Desmond before I made my way to the loo myself.

Liv was just getting out of the ladies when I bumped into her. Our eyes met and within a split second I had pushed her back into the ladies and locked the door. My little brother wanted to break free. She let out a gasp and I covered her mouth to stop her from giggling. Liv giggles a lot, claps her hands and breaks into song when she’s had a bit much to drink.

“Honey, not here,” she said.

“I know. Consider this a preface to what we’re about to do tonight.” We started kissing and roaming each other’s bodies with our hands. I felt her tongue dip into my mouth. I have taught my Liv very well. She’s become an excellent kisser, dueling with my tongue, sucking and nibbling on my lower lip.

I pinned her against the wall and raised her dress. I moved her panties to the side of her mound to feel her wetness. “Sweetie, you’re so wet, “ I whispered. “What did you expect? You’ve been setting me on fire all night.” The woman says the most provocative things. I was rubbing my dick against her, kissing her while I massaged her breast with one hand and played with her clit with the other. She had raised her right leg on the toilet seat to give me better access to her jewel. She was panting and had dipped her hands in my pants, massaging my buttocks and pulling me closer to her. I could feel myself cumming any moment but I had to control myself. I did not want to cum in my pants again.

Last edited by MasterJerker; 11-03-2014 at 04:17 PM.
Old 11-03-2014, 04:02 PM
Samster

“Honey, honey… we better stop now. Let’s just get out of here and settle this unfinished business at the hotel.” She let go of her grip and lowered her leg. She straightened her clothes, fixed her hair and checked herself in the mirror. I composed myself. I quietly opened the door to check if anyone was around. Then we walked out hand in hand. From the corner of my eye I saw the three men shooting glances at each other as if saying someone just did the nasty. We made a brief stop at the bar’s main entrance to say a quick bye to Desmond then walked to taxi stand.

I had my arms around Liv’s waist as we waited for the cab. I was rocking her and grinding my hard-on against her buttocks making her aware how urgently I wanted to be inside her. I sniffed her hair and nuzzled on her neck. She turned around to reward me with a long kiss. Lucky there wasn’t anyone else at the stand and not too many cars passing by. A cab pulled up at the stand and we got it in. I gave instructions to the driver and we snuggled closer at the backseat of the cab.

We were kissing passionately in the cab. It wasn’t a quiet kiss. I could hear the slurping sound of our hungry mouths. Liv had her eyes closed all along. I opened my eyes to throw a sideway glance at the driver. He had adjusted the mirror to get a better view of the action behind. Knowing that the uncle was watching got me more excited. I put my left hand under Liv’s dress, ran it up her inner thighs until I reached her wetness. I moved the panties to the side and explored her with my finger. I knew she was enjoying this.

I felt her open her legs wider to give me better access. She was slightly lifting her pelvis to receive my fingers. She ran her left hand up and down my thigh too until she reached my crotch, grabbed it and gave it a tight squeeze. “You’re welcome to dig in, sweetie. Help yourself, “ I teased her. I felt her small hand unzip my pants and make its way into my briefs. We were kissing and playing with each other in the cab. The cab driver was probably getting a hard-on himself. I knew he was stealing glances through the rear view mirror. I had my right arm around Liv's shoulder and my hand had found it's way inside her bra. I was massaging her breast and fiddling with her nipple when the cab came to a sudden stop. The driver did not notice that the car in front had stopped on a red light and he had slammed on the brakes just in the nick of time, just a few inches away from the other car. We stopped and giggled when we realized what just happened. “Zip me up, sweetie. Let’s continue this later.”

Last edited by MasterJerker; 11-03-2014 at 06:04 PM.
Old 11-03-2014, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1934 / Power: 18
2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future

Gd one bro. Here some points for your hard work. Made me very hard too.
Old 11-03-2014, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 11
massage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Awesome story bro, please accept my humble pt
Old 11-03-2014, 08:51 PM
Samster

Hey bros, thanks for the points. Quite new here so not sure how to use points and give out points. Chapter 5 out soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1