The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2005, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 20
ricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: SAF/DXO woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
lol... btw here are some pictures for this thread..
wow the girl like from Navy one. anyway from navy usually CMI one lah so fit the profile

we had a joke in navy.

new navy recruitment slogan targeting at young female.

"Cannot find Husband! Join the NAVY! Sure can find one"

this was because in there no matter how CMI oso got ppl take up one.
Old 06-09-2005, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
gremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
haha.. that DXO at rifle range quite chio.. got c some nsf flirting with her and she replying.. kekeke
Looks like quite a few guys here been to or were from rifle range camp leh.... Me only know got one DXO who can make it....... Wonder if its her u were referring to.....
Old 06-09-2005, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 23
faithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud of

nah...I was from KAD...but go base often...and we went out with Lta shirley gan a few times...heard my friend upped her....no wonder did duty for 7 times in a month...

Old 06-09-2005, 10:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
boonie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

maybe somebody can start off by sharing photos of women in uniform?
Old 06-09-2005, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
guywonder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguywonder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremio82
Looks like quite a few guys here been to or were from rifle range camp leh.... Me only know got one DXO who can make it....... Wonder if its her u were referring to.....

lol..... start with what? heard that base got 1 start with N de ..
quite nice leh

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithevans
nah...I was from KAD...but go base often...and we went out with Lta shirley gan a few times...heard my friend upped her....no wonder did duty for 7 times in a month...

KAD Close liao
seems like all the AD 's guard duty all is ATT and Storeman bao~~~
sad case right.....
Old 06-09-2005, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 23
faithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud of

aiyoh...my time in 94-96 we were doing 7-8 a mth....

The MPO in base was quite good....no one else though...
Old 06-09-2005, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 23
adrianck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyadrianck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=jacky80]Heard rumours, few years back a LTC (MO) had sex OR molest with his clerk n kanna caught n his rank kanna demote to MAJ.

I did serve the LTC before his name is LOW WHYE MUN during NSF days CO in SMM , i used to see him bringing a poly gal to his office during the night b4 leaving for an exercise conducted overseas.
Got a shocked , but didn't say anything... He used to have a PA which is a gay always put on lipstick during NSF days dun know if he ever bonk him
Old 06-09-2005, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Dizzy_88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyeug
Last time my LT in my company line is driving a Nissian NSX and managed to sian a cute lady in Segunei Gedong camp.

she is the only person who can enter camp as and when she like (1st Sergent). So u guess what happened in the nite?

Oak
sgt annie ar?? so famous in sungei gedong.. well when those troops get stucked inside the camp for 1 week, No matter how "auntie" the gal looks like, they can still able to fantasize alot of wonderful stuff..
Old 07-09-2005, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 21
pippo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpippo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy_88
sgt annie ar?? so famous in sungei gedong.. well when those troops get stucked inside the camp for 1 week, No matter how "auntie" the gal looks like, they can still able to fantasize alot of wonderful stuff..
wah lau tis armour aunty wif round glasses izit? i tink she now staff ar. Rmbr conduct pistol competition..she took part...farkin naggy..like very gd liddat...spew vulgarity some more..frm den i knew she was cheap..now i tink its confirmed...
Old 07-09-2005, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jacky80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by isel
godd day bro's would like to contribute. I'm from the Navy . last time when i was on board a ship, one of the crew was a female, and a horny one, looks so so . Anyway, she quite slutty and was caught fucking in her cabin with another one of my ship crew by the duty officer . Both got discharge.
Bro, this rumor i heard b4 is it from LST?? The duty Officer didnt join in thats y DO angry n discharge them hee hee...
Old 07-09-2005, 02:36 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy_88
Wow, here so many Armour Kia. kekeke

Anyway, she's the most famous in Sungei Gedong Camp or even some say Armour battalions.

1st Sgt, cute, count count also less than 3. or even less than 2 or should I say there's only 1.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 07-09-2005, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 19
trademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to behold

In camp so long liao all the cha bo in my camp cannot make it one leh regardless of DXOs or regulars...

Last time in SISPEC got this 2 female sergeants who like to go into the male toilet while the trainees were bathing. Donno true or not lah since I heard it from my friends.
Old 07-09-2005, 03:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold

Anyone who's ever been NSF or Reg at MINDEF will have seen a lot of these going ons.

Lost count of the number of times that couples have been arrested on the grounds of MINDEF during weekends having a screw in their car. Most common were Majs fucking their NUSAF PAs but I remember there was one very famous one,

a MAJ and her toyboy, some NSF LCP kena caught, but here's the twisted part, he was wearing a dress apparently with everything, knickers and stockings while she was wearing a man's suit.

I heard he got downgraded for being mentally unsound while she got off with nothing...

Who Shags Wins
Old 07-09-2005, 05:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 20
zzz^^ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wat is DXO?
Old 07-09-2005, 07:43 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 0
kukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzz^^
Wat is DXO?
DEFENCE EXECUTIVE OFFICER.......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1