The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2005, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jacky80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
SAF/DXO woman

Heard rumours, few years back a LTC (MO) had sex OR molest with his clerk n kanna caught n his rank kanna demote to MAJ. Also IN army, my friend told me his camp had those Recuit woman n my friend K-siao n everyday chit chat with the gal n in the end bonk the gal in toilet.. any bro have special to share in SAF story...
Old 06-09-2005, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 20
conundrum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyconundrum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: SAF/DXO woman

Well IIRC, there was once this NSF CPL in Mindef... rich kid driving a BMW, seduced some lady CPT in his dept about 5 years older... They actually ended up dating for a few months, scandalized the whole place... Then he dumped her immediately after ORD...
Old 06-09-2005, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
walkingdick is Cool - loads of Potential

A woman is still a woman, no matter how hi-powered or argly she is
Old 06-09-2005, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

my pc was a lady and the only one in the camp, my platoon clerk was a cao cpl who drove an Opel with TV then and that was nearly 10 years ago. IT was rumoured that this ah sia kia was goin to NUS architectual faculty. I think she see also lao noir. The reason why my OC joined Army was becos she was afraid of not finding a job outside becos she only A level holder, I dun knoe whether to consider her a loser beocs she failed the exam of becoming stock broker b4 sign on. I heard they dated secretly and 2 years ago when I saw the clerk outside, I think he is seeing someone else more chio. My Lta looks below average was transferred to Bukit Timah Ammo base catch monkey.
Old 06-09-2005, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 20
oakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Last time my LT in my company line is driving a Nissian NSX and managed to sian a cute lady in Segunei Gedong camp.

His reason is actually simple, as long in camp u need some ECA mah and she is the only person who can enter camp as and when she like (1st Sergent). So u guess what happened in the nite?

So guys alot of story but a lot of unknown also mah.... That gal last time I saw her is already quite a aunty, so guys don think so much.

Oak
Old 06-09-2005, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 23
faithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by t123
my pc was a lady and the only one in the camp, my platoon clerk was a cao cpl who drove an Opel with TV then and that was nearly 10 years ago. IT was rumoured that this ah sia kia was goin to NUS architectual faculty. I think she see also lao noir. The reason why my OC joined Army was becos she was afraid of not finding a job outside becos she only A level holder, I dun knoe whether to consider her a loser beocs she failed the exam of becoming stock broker b4 sign on. I heard they dated secretly and 2 years ago when I saw the clerk outside, I think he is seeing someone else more chio. My Lta looks below average was transferred to Bukit Timah Ammo base catch monkey.

Shirley Gan?...if it's her then at that time she was kinda hot...went out with us a few times to chiong too!

Old 06-09-2005, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

haha.. that DXO at rifle range quite chio.. got c some nsf flirting with her and she replying.. kekeke
Old 06-09-2005, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
Niceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of light

In Sillypore land,
Nice Car = Woman.
Old 06-09-2005, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 22
jng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceman
In Sillypore land, Nice Car = Woman.
ur equation is NOT completed without the following:

In Sillypore, Nice Car = Women = FREE BONK

jimbo
Old 06-09-2005, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

just to share a little joke...

my camp mate kept bugging me for chio bu tel number...out of frustration...i gave him a number and name.

next day...he came back cursing and swearing at me. the tel number belong to my QM...a lao go warrant officer!

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 06-09-2005, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 20
nining deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynining deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky80
any bro have special to share in SAF story...
Wonder any bro heard this story.
Canteen gal in Angmoquee camp kena rape. Report to SIB(provost). During interview, the officer had sex with her. Kena reported by gal and get into trouble. Happen in 1984 if not mistaken.
Old 06-09-2005, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 20
D_Silver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyD_Silver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My Coy 2IC is a girl

My Coy 2IC looks like a teenage boy with same vital stats

My Coy 2IC rides a motorcycle

My Coy 2IC got a chio girlfriend outside

My Coy 2IC is a lesbian

That is all
Old 06-09-2005, 04:16 PM
isel

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

godd day bro's would like to contribute. I'm from the Navy . last time when i was on board a ship, one of the crew was a female, and a horny one, looks so so . Anyway, she quite slutty and was caught fucking in her cabin with another one of my ship crew by the duty officer . Both got discharge.
Old 06-09-2005, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by isel
godd day bro's would like to contribute. I'm from the Navy . last time when i was on board a ship, one of the crew was a female, and a horny one, looks so so . Anyway, she quite slutty and was caught fucking in her cabin with another one of my ship crew by the duty officer . Both got discharge.
SAF is bound by those dim-witted rules and regulations. Extra duties, kana discharged lah, detention barrack for example still yet uniformed personnel did it. They deserved to get the sack! Wanna sioh kan go hotel lah. If during overnite duties tag the duty official along lah. All die 2gether. Keke.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 06-09-2005, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
yanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jng1103
ur equation is NOT completed without the following:

In Sillypore, Nice Car = Women = FREE BONK

jimbo

wrong wrong wrong. too short.

In sillypore, nice car = women = free bonk = can change anytime.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1