The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2014, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Clubbing party adventures!

TONITE MY FEMALE FRIENDS JIO ME CLUB AT PLAYHOUSE.

NOW TOTAL 9 GIRLS INCLUDING ONE KOR. BUDGET WISE DUN THINK WILL BE EXPENSIVE CAUSE IT IS PLAYHOUSE.

INTERESTED PARTIES MSG ME. 1-2 slot left. BUDGET SHOULD BE 100-150
Old 18-04-2014, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy bros. Hope your score tonight.
Old 18-04-2014, 08:59 PM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks bro
Old 20-04-2014, 06:38 AM
Samster

Playhouse is indeed the cheapest. Party with all the girls and guys divide out only spend like $105 each lol. Much lower than I expected.

This week is well spent. Now looking forward to next fri party. Interested parties let me know. Budget would be 150-200 on average. Pilot not welcome. We need to enrol 2-3 more good bros ONLY cause wanna up another level in clubbing haha.

Thank those who wrote to me. If I never reply doesn't mean i'm not real. Maybe just feel not suitable. Those I reply will highly go out together and enjoy together. U choose me I also choose u haha. Are u the next one to join the most happening group of clubbers?????
Old 21-04-2014, 08:34 AM
Samster

Thanks for all the msges. I have replied to some. This week fri I will be highly planning a sofa clubbing at butter factory. Looking for 1 more bro to join.
Old 21-04-2014, 06:30 PM
Samster

To the indian descendant staying in NY for sometime. Ur msg is full. Cannot reply u. U clear some space then msg me back.

To all others, this week several of our key members cannot make it due to reservist (f NS always spoilt plan waste time) and work. So this week might decided to down size to a standing table or sofa. Depending on the number of pple confirm going. However, the core members are still going. Budget wise I will try to push it down for the bros here. Everything we will split the cost dun worry. I never believe in spending a lot of money to club. I believe in value for money. So I change my plan to best fit the budget I can get. Interest parties msg me. We can enough more when we combine power together.
Old 23-04-2014, 08:16 AM
Samster

Think highly this week will get a sofa with 4 seats or standing table. Need 1-2 more bro. Budget will be 120-150 like that. Pm me if keen.
Old 28-04-2014, 06:16 AM
Samster

Ok guys. This week I will be planning for sofa at butter factory. Budget around 150 dollars each guy. Might exceed depending on how we play on that day itself (Usually wont). Sofa, drinks, free entry and vip services ensured. Girls not confirmed but usually will invite quite a few. If u have any gals u all wanna bring let me know I will increase the GL amount. Interested parties msg me. Looking for like another 4 slots only.

Just one golden rule: Once confirmed and booked cannot dun come. If really cannot attend ur share must still be paid to be fair to the other bros going. We divided the cost evenly. Cannot let everyone budget increase due to one irresponsible pilot.
Old 29-04-2014, 06:07 AM
Samster

3 more slots left.....pm me if keen
Old 30-04-2014, 06:34 AM
Samster

Thanks guys for ur support. Sofa booked in best area. See u all at butter this Friday. Enough drinks, free entry, no waiting, good seats plus VIP service confirmed. I have even bargain till 12 gl for guys and unlimited for gals. Can jio lots of gals lol haha..... While I got many msg from guys. So I think im opening one more slot. Anyone keen msg me???
Old 01-05-2014, 10:28 AM
Samster

Thank guys for the support. The number has reached. Slot closed. Book early next week.
Old 01-05-2014, 10:43 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
greatdane88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboy38sg View Post
Dear bros,

The following are a pure sharing,

if you guys have your own female group friends can bring them down to "District One" opposite vivo city on Wednesday ladies night.

Freeflow for ladies throughout the night with 7different house pour.
Free entry for guys with safra member card.

On promo. Hennessy / volka @ $160 per bottle.

Music very nice by famous DJ.

*only thing is crowd level super low.

My objective : hope to b as happening as the past with full house.
ex power house. others will know that. Reason why low is because all the joints become HFJ. My ex boss took over power house but no crowd. 0
Old 03-05-2014, 09:27 PM
Samster

Yesterday was a great night. Got so wasted till today still recovering from last night drinking. Many thanks to all the bros that joined us none pilot. i managed to add a few more elites to my group le. Hopefully all of u guys enjoyed last night clubbing. I know some also as drunk as I am haha.

Thus continue this hot form. Now slots open for next sat party. Interested bros msg me. This time might do the most expensive outing till date. Book fenix where a lot of hot girls go there.

Budget I dunno yet depends on how many bros going. Just one golden rule confirm and book Liao must come. No come money also must come haha. To be fair to all the bros sharing. Cannot let their budget increase due to one irresponsible pilot.
Old 07-05-2014, 03:01 PM
Samster

Anyy bros last minute wanna go ladies night tonite? Pls plan and let me know
Old 08-05-2014, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarlett0 View Post
Well.. He spotted me while queuing. We are both the sort that never hit on anyone in clubs. Even if I was approached by any guys, I don't entertain them. Basically I'm very dao. I go to clubs to unwind, not to know guys. Same for him. We started talking only because his friend was trying to hit on my friend. And blah blah blah. I think I got too high and we ended up partying as a group. Went separate ways. Next day I got contacted by him. Only to find out that he used my mobile to call his. So from there we stay in contact. at first we were just really good friends. Then he started KC me . Eventually ended up together. Subsequently found out he's a married man. Then I got pregnant. He wants to be part of my kid's life but cannot be responsible then I'm therefore a single parent now.

So I'm on of those prey in the club that guys just wanna fuck and go. I believe right from the start that was his plan. Well. Seen too much on sbf now. 放长线钓大鱼吗. I'm so stupid.
Thank for sharing your story. As the golden rule always stand, no matter how drunk, always remember to put on protection.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1