The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2014, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 15
tatata21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertatata21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertatata21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Clubbing party adventures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Actually girls are horny wild creatures when they are in the mood or after they drink. That's why I think why so many pple like to go clubbing. We are not there purely for the gathering and drinks.... We are there for the hunting too haha. Who knows what will happen......

But one thing for sure u cannot be stingy during clubbing. Have to be generous..... Yes many will say clubbing spend a lot but not confirm get a fuck. Going prostitutes will confirm get a fuck and more direct.

However, money aside, what about the feeling???? What about the ego thingy??? U all feel great when u bonk a prostitute meh....

At clubs, u might get to bonk an ol, rich milf, pretty models and many more whom u might not even get a chance to know in ur real life.
I dun work in health industry but I got to bonk some nurses thru clubbing....

Lets have a merry good time fornicating....hahaha
Yep, girls are wild haha..

About the ego thing, I think you are trying to categorize girls into different qualities.. no disrespect to working ladies or clubbing girls, they are easy targets. I mean how many men will meet their gf or wives through club?

I think the experience is different with girls, the situation also play a part... something that we can't control entirely. So we cannot really presume one type of girl is more superior than another.

At the end of the day, everyone's chasing the same thing..

Live fun.
Old 28-03-2014, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 19
tantanmoe is a glorious beacon of lighttantanmoe is a glorious beacon of lighttantanmoe is a glorious beacon of lighttantanmoe is a glorious beacon of lighttantanmoe is a glorious beacon of lighttantanmoe is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: Clubbing party adventures!

Quote:
Anyway just another outing I would like to arrange is this Friday wanna get a sofa at phuture. Guys attending about 4-5 currently. Girls 6 around or more. Girls mainly are stewardess I know last night. Girls not yet confirm but should be ok. Girls are locals, kor and jap. Guys are local and indo Chinese.

So cost split only by guys. Each budget around 150-200. Interested parties let pm me. Left 1 -2 slots only.

Hopefully we can manage to get the table at the phuture corner near the inside bar. 3 bottles currently more depends on situation.
u the man with the plan !

am really sorry to say these days bz with projects cannot join you.

will make it happen soon!
Old 28-03-2014, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
tyguy2911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sounds fun! hope to join one of your sessions in the future bro!
Old 28-03-2014, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks many for the msges.
Table booked liao at the place I wanted in phuture. Total 4 bottles min spending. Budget 150-200. Free flow mixer and best seat. I can get gl for all. All mainly settled. Maybe i have one more slot for guy msg me.
Old 28-03-2014, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Langolier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks many for the msges.
Table booked liao at the place I wanted in phuture. Total 4 bottles min spending. Budget 150-200. Free flow mixer and best seat. I can get gl for all. All mainly settled. Maybe i have one more slot for guy msg me.
Subidowa is the man!

I will come and spy on your outing later.
Old 29-03-2014, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Skarlett0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My clubbing parties left me pregnant and a single parent now.

Damn adventurous hor? Ha..
Not fun at all..
Old 29-03-2014, 11:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 15
raykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to behold

msg but no reply... how i wish to join
Old 29-03-2014, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
Red_Wine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRed_Wine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarlett0 View Post
My clubbing parties left me pregnant and a single parent now.

Damn adventurous hor? Ha..
Not fun at all..
Mind sharing with us abt yr story?
Old 30-03-2014, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Wine View Post
Mind sharing with us abt yr story?
Well.. He spotted me while queuing. We are both the sort that never hit on anyone in clubs. Even if I was approached by any guys, I don't entertain them. Basically I'm very dao. I go to clubs to unwind, not to know guys. Same for him. We started talking only because his friend was trying to hit on my friend. And blah blah blah. I think I got too high and we ended up partying as a group. Went separate ways. Next day I got contacted by him. Only to find out that he used my mobile to call his. So from there we stay in contact. at first we were just really good friends. Then he started KC me . Eventually ended up together. Subsequently found out he's a married man. Then I got pregnant. He wants to be part of my kid's life but cannot be responsible then I'm therefore a single parent now.

So I'm on of those prey in the club that guys just wanna fuck and go. I believe right from the start that was his plan. Well. Seen too much on sbf now. 放长线钓大鱼吗. I'm so stupid.
Old 30-03-2014, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyway just another outing I would like to arrange is this Friday wanna get a sofa at phuture. Guys attending about 4-5 currently. Girls 6 around or more. Girls mainly are stewardess I know last night. Girls not yet confirm but should be ok. Girls are locals, kor and jap. Guys are local and indo Chinese.

So cost split only by guys. Each budget around 150-200. Interested parties let pm me. Left 1 -2 slots only.

Hopefully we can manage to get the table at the phuture corner near the inside bar. 3 bottles currently more depends on situation.
Any bonk after that?
Old 30-03-2014, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Any bonk after that?
Good question, l am also curious to know.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 30-03-2014, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Oh my.. Sorry to heard that..
Hope all the best for u n ur kid.
Old 30-03-2014, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 18
Xia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Well.. He spotted me while queuing. We are both the sort that never hit on anyone in clubs. Even if I was approached by any guys, I don't entertain them. Basically I'm very dao. I go to clubs to unwind, not to know guys. Same for him. We started talking only because his friend was trying to hit on my friend. And blah blah blah. I think I got too high and we ended up partying as a group. Went separate ways. Next day I got contacted by him. Only to find out that he used my mobile to call his. So from there we stay in contact. at first we were just really good friends. Then he started KC me . Eventually ended up together. Subsequently found out he's a married man. Then I got pregnant. He wants to be part of my kid's life but cannot be responsible then I'm therefore a single parent now.

So I'm on of those prey in the club that guys just wanna fuck and go. I believe right from the start that was his plan. Well. Seen too much on sbf now. 放长线钓大鱼吗. I'm so stupid.
Sis don't mind me asking, how old are you when you got pregnant?
Old 30-03-2014, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
Red_Wine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRed_Wine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Thank u for sharing.
Old 30-03-2014, 06:40 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Clubbing party adventures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xia406 View Post
Sis don't mind me asking, how old are you when you got pregnant?
In my early twenties. Fool even at that age.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Wine View Post
Thank u for sharing.
Np.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1