The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2014, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 11
jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!
Re: Clubbing party adventures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
First this thread is for clubbing adventures not for story telling. Bringing a girl u know previously before clubbing is a planned outing not an adventure. In addition, we dun recommend u use some underhand method such as Spanish fly to get the girl. We only want to use the only attraction, which is ourself, to get the girl. I dun see much adventure in ur quest as a girl who is willing to go clubbing alone with u is definitely willing to let u bonk. U can jolly well save the Spanish fly. Unless u are trying to promote ur Spanish fly here.

One reminder for the bros.... There are many ways to get girls. However, the best and most satisfying way is to let her begging for u without any additional help. U can still use those underhand method. Just that one satisfy the ego one dun. Its not about the result but how u get it. Cheers!!!
Well said bro. An adventure is unplanned and without underhand methods...its through pure attraction with skills and techniques
Old 15-01-2014, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone wanna conquer ladies night??? Lets look for some adventures...
Old 15-01-2014, 06:37 PM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone clubbing tonight?
Old 15-01-2014, 07:20 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
slayer78 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

club mink steady bo
Old 16-01-2014, 06:36 PM
Samster

Ur reply abit late...

ANywhere to drink tonite??? ANywhere to sian OL, milf ladies tonite????
Old 18-01-2014, 08:21 PM
Samster

Anyone wanna have some adventures tonite?
Old 18-01-2014, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dumbs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where are u planning?
Old 25-01-2014, 07:06 PM
Samster

Any clubbing adventure tonite?
Old 26-01-2014, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
tyguy2911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

where's a good place to hunt bros?
Old 26-01-2014, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
ethan_hunt is Cool - loads of Potential

wah....didn't know nowadays youngster so onz? Wanted to go zouk yesterday but ended in Beer Market to see the lao chios
Old 07-02-2014, 09:51 AM
Samster

GOOD MORNIN BROS>>>>>

ANYONE WANNA CLUB TONITE AND BE adventurous
Old 07-02-2014, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Icecreamsoda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Though I don't club now after learning I got liver inflammation, allow me to share some of my adventures:

1. Butter Factory
Was there one Saturday nite and was approached by a group of ladies celebrating a hen's nite. Challenge was to pay $5 for a condom and u can tell the bride which part of her body u want the condom to be placed before picking it up with ur mouth. I paid $5 and told the bride cheekily told the bride-to-be I wanted it btw her cleavage, and she gamely placed it in her long-gao before winking at me to go get it. Seeing that they were so much fun, I told them I will buy whatever stock they have if they don't mind hanging around with us the entire night. Long story short, they got so wasted and the female toilet was a long Q as usual, so I accompanied the bride-to-be to the toilet outside (regulars of Butter should know which one I am referring to). She dragged me into the cubicle and removed her dress, only then did I realized she was braless with only a hot pink thong underneath. What happened after is no mystery and I must said it was one of the best experiences I ever had

2. Mono / Dragonfly
Was at a friend's b'day party held at Mono, and one of his friend's friend caught my eye. Managed to chat her up and we kept teasing each other through the nite. After a few rounds, the whole bunch of us made our way down to DF's dance flr. We grinded and kissed while I squeezed her boobs at every available opportunity, but I was a little disappointed as the live band came on shortly and I was pretty horny then. But not wanting to spoil the nite, I just hugged and move to the rhythm as we all sang along to the songs belted out. My little surprise came when her hands suddenly dived into my jeans and started to stroke my 2IC like a shotgun. Turning around to give me a CFM look, I immediately held her hand and we went back to our room in Mono. Upon entering the room, she pushed me down onto the sofa before giving me an awesome BJ. After a short but deep BJ, she stood up and said, "Just now teh till jing song horr ?" " I don't care, I just lai ang and very hungry now, u better make sure u feed me well tonight" Having said that, she unbuttoned her jeans and then slide her panties and jeans slightly downwards till her thigh levels and then did a reverse cowgirl on me. Halfway through, a few guys walked in on us but thankfully they were nice enuff not to ka cao us and told us not to stain the sofa if not we have to pay. It was a very intense and kan cheong nite cos we had no idea when any of the svc staffs will walk in on us
Old 07-02-2014, 06:32 PM
Samster

Actually girls are horny wild creatures when they are in the mood or after they drink. That's why I think why so many pple like to go clubbing. We are not there purely for the gathering and drinks.... We are there for the hunting too haha. Who knows what will happen......

But one thing for sure u cannot be stingy during clubbing. Have to be generous..... Yes many will say clubbing spend a lot but not confirm get a fuck. Going prostitutes will confirm get a fuck and more direct.

However, money aside, what about the feeling???? What about the ego thingy??? U all feel great when u bonk a prostitute meh....

At clubs, u might get to bonk an ol, rich milf, pretty models and many more whom u might not even get a chance to know in ur real life.
I dun work in health industry but I got to bonk some nurses thru clubbing....

Lets have a merry good time fornicating....hahaha
Old 26-03-2014, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
sexcrave is Cool - loads of Potential

Who wanna hit Attica tonight? Pm me
Old 27-03-2014, 04:42 PM
Samster

Anyway just another outing I would like to arrange is this Friday wanna get a sofa at phuture. Guys attending about 4-5 currently. Girls 6 around or more. Girls mainly are stewardess I know last night. Girls not yet confirm but should be ok. Girls are locals, kor and jap. Guys are local and indo Chinese.

So cost split only by guys. Each budget around 150-200. Interested parties let pm me. Left 1 -2 slots only.

Hopefully we can manage to get the table at the phuture corner near the inside bar. 3 bottles currently more depends on situation.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1