The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2013, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
intrinsic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Clubbing party adventures!

nothing new recently. havent been hitting the clubs for a long time. anyway just another small old story of sth that didnt really work out also.

some background of this girl - she's my bro's gf bestie. and so we were sort of introduced. then we just talked and maintain casual convos and stuff but never really had anything going on. at times i tried to be subtle about it but nth every led on to another. so here the story begins on my bro's bday party.

so on my bro's bday. she was invited to the afterparty at zouk. she was a slim girl, nice curves, nice sexy hot legs. boobs on the smaller side. about A to low Bs range. nth much to die for. so as usual, bday always open table and there were so many bottles that i lost track of hw many. after a long time we got bored just standing there doing nth much besides looking at my bro drinking shot after shot after shot ( cause of his bday ) so this girl and i decided to hit the dance floor to dance it off. i guess she had a little too much to drink cause once we hit the dance floor, she dance FUCKING SEXILY with her hips and butt swaying side by side and grinding like no tmr. i have to let all of you guys know - she usually isnt like that. so it was a super eye opener to me. she then turned around and hug me by my neck with both hands while my hands worked my way to her nice butt cheeks and started to fondle and grope them, all of this while she was still front grinding me. she stared into my eyes and smiled, slowly inching forward and the next thing you know we were making out, frenching like nobody's business, as tho the whole club there were only me and her. i then slowly inch to her pussy and push her panties aside and slowly insert my fingers into the glory hole. she then moan beside my ear (super sexciting) and to my surprise, she was WET AS FUCK. HOSEH LIAO. i fingered her for a good 5 mins and thought to myself tonight good liao. got free fuck. but sadly, kena cockblocked by her bestie aka my bro's gf who needed to send them back. SIGHHHHHHHHH.

sad story but it was good and thinking about it made me hard again. if only her bestie didnt need to send her back, it would have been a nice ending for me! hope you guys like this story. i'll post of more when i have time happy hunting and stay safe!
Old 14-12-2013, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Where to go tonite???? HAHAHA
Old 14-12-2013, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Nough deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Zoukout anybody?
Old 14-12-2013, 05:32 PM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thunder storm in progress lol.
Old 22-12-2013, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Januz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Was partying at cq sometime back. Saw this cute fair Chinese babe with short hair in a short dress. Approached her for a drink and within minutes, we were dancing and grinding with each other. My hands started auto roaming her back and thighs. My hands tried to lift up her skirt to touch her ass and succeeded. I then used my cock to rub against her thigh, dry jumping her. I was confident I was able to bring this chick back and pound her. However, her pesky friend came along and pulled her away. I tried dancing with the 2 of them, but she just grabbed her and brush past me
Old 22-12-2013, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Januz View Post
Was partying at cq sometime back. Saw this cute fair Chinese babe with short hair in a short dress. Approached her for a drink and within minutes, we were dancing and grinding with each other. My hands started auto roaming her back and thighs. My hands tried to lift up her skirt to touch her ass and succeeded. I then used my cock to rub against her thigh, dry jumping her. I was confident I was able to bring this chick back and pound her. However, her pesky friend came along and pulled her away. I tried dancing with the 2 of them, but she just grabbed her and brush past me

Haha typical example of cannot make it friend. That friend of hers also want someone to dance with her and seduce her.... TOo bad she must be really sorry looking and so jealous of her friend. In the name of GOODWILL and righteous, she went to stop ur play. Seriously speaking, the girl dancing ad rubbing u got nothing to do with her friend why she come and bother so much. We are responsible for our own lives and choices.

Similarly some cannot make it guy friends who didn't manage to hook up and chicks keep on complaining it is boring, wanna switch places or act unfriendly and say the girl u pick up is not good looking and so and so. U must find the right click... if not better go after the girls urself.
Old 22-12-2013, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 12
flowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by needsanescape View Post

Fast forward, I ditched the half drunk as her brother was fetching her back. And it was part two with the latter! More french kissing and fondling of her beast and ass in the dancefloor. One time, I reached underneath her dress and damn she was in a laced g-string. What happened next was nothing much as her friends were damn protective of her and insisted on sending her home instead when I offered.
You should be glad this happened. Not sure if you read the news, there was this girl who cried rape after a guy brought her home and had sex with her. Also took place at Zouk. Though the guy was acquitted eventually, he had to go through A LOT and you wouldn't want that to happen to you. Your story is very similar to that particular case.

รักทั้งที่รู้ว่ามันต้องเจ็บ...
ถึงรู้ว่ามันเจ็บ...แต่­เราก็ยอมที่จะเจ็บเพราะรัก.. .
Old 22-12-2013, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 12
sassysunshine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Haha typical example of cannot make it friend. That friend of hers also want someone to dance with her and seduce her.... TOo bad she must be really sorry looking and so jealous of her friend. In the name of GOODWILL and righteous, she went to stop ur play. Seriously speaking, the girl dancing ad rubbing u got nothing to do with her friend why she come and bother so much. We are responsible for our own lives and choices.

Similarly some cannot make it guy friends who didn't manage to hook up and chicks keep on complaining it is boring, wanna switch places or act unfriendly and say the girl u pick up is not good looking and so and so. U must find the right click... if not better go after the girls urself.
A big LOL at this post.
Old 23-12-2013, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Januz View Post
However, her pesky friend came along and pulled her away. I tried dancing with the 2 of them, but she just grabbed her and brush past me
Sometimes I don't understand whats these cock block frens thinking?
The fren, drunk or not, is willin to get fucked. So why the cock block fren need 2 rescue her?
Old 23-12-2013, 04:36 PM
Samster

It is not rescue lo..... I dun think they are so righteous.... It is spoilt play.... They themselves nothing to eat so they also dun let pple enjoy.... Fuck all these pple hahahha.....

Among all these "righteous" pple...... I hate most is the god brother type.... Fuck they all what god brother... They are just fucking losers that cant get fuck on the girls they like. So they try delay tactic and act kind to be god brother. So can comfort the girls whenever they quarrel with bfs and so and so. They are just lowlife looking for weakness and opportunities to fuck the girls that rejected them.

The most cannot make it ones are those the girls never invite them to party. However, they still volunteer to fetch the girls back after clubbing. Of course the girls will accept cause free transport ma plus got this kind of slaves to use why not. However, dun think so highly of them... They just scare the girls drunk and get eaten by others. So they rather interfere even when they are not invited in the first place. Also I think these bastards also just hoping the girls get really drunk so they can get their way without spending money treating them in the clubs. So those god brothers u all think u are so smart ah???? Im here to expose u all haha.... The girls also not stupid to not know la. So forever u won't be able to make it nor the girls will like u.
Old 23-12-2013, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 15
MonyMony deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have always believe in seeing things from both side. From that "righteousness" guy point of view is to protect the friend from getting into disadvantage situations. For eg. Being raped or gangbang or robbed. That's why it is better to be safe than sorry. Though its true that we are responsible for our own lives. But when one gets drunk. Their judgement and thinking gets impaired. Otherwise why so many drink driving cases?

Not trying to be a wet blanket here but just sharing my two cents worth.

Cheers and have a great festive season!
Old 24-12-2013, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonyMony View Post
I have always believe in seeing things from both side. From that "righteousness" guy point of view is to protect the friend from getting into disadvantage situations. For eg. Being raped or gangbang or robbed. That's why it is better to be safe than sorry. Though its true that we are responsible for our own lives. But when one gets drunk. Their judgement and thinking gets impaired. Otherwise why so many drink driving cases?
Well, depends la.

There's a big difference between a guy grabbing a drunk gal sleeping outside Clarke Quay n banging her in the bushes to plying a drunk gal with drinks n banging her in the bushes when she's drunk AND a girl happily drinking with you n letting you rabba n then agreeing to go hotel or your house or bushes 2 get fucked. In the last case, the gal can say shes being raped meh?
Old 24-12-2013, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
jondoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is not about what she or you say....it's about what you can prove in court.
Old 24-12-2013, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 15
MonyMony deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Well, depends la.

There's a big difference between a guy grabbing a drunk gal sleeping outside Clarke Quay n banging her in the bushes to plying a drunk gal with drinks n banging her in the bushes when she's drunk AND a girl happily drinking with you n letting you rabba n then agreeing to go hotel or your house or bushes 2 get fucked. In the last case, the gal can say shes being raped meh?

Yup... some more the girl is in a drunken state. She might just twist her words and say that she did not agree to having sex with you. By then police report lodge and everything will be blown open. For me, i believe always to cover your ass first. Protect yourself from potential danger.
Old 26-12-2013, 06:57 PM
Samster

TOnite any drinking session man.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1