The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2013, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 12
gotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to behold
Re: Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret

The stupid grin parts were just plain hilarious
Old 23-07-2013, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 16
wolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to all

Another great story by Bro EOS!!!!

And I missed to be the first few camper

Keep it coming !
Old 23-07-2013, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 19
pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!

I'm late! Bookmarked.
Old 24-07-2013, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

After sending Grace home, Alex headed back home. He gave her a goodnight kiss and proceeded on his way back home.

When he reached home, it was near to midnight. Part of him wished he had hitched a ride with Jane. He could have arrived almost an hour earlier. But he had to ensure that Grace was home safely. After all, was that not the duty of a boyfriend?

After his shower, he turned on his computer and was about to play his game, Championship Manager to be exact, for awhile, when the familiar notification tone of ICQ messenger sounded.

J: Hi Sexy. Not asleep?

A: Hi Jane, I can't sleep.

J: Ooooohhh. Too excited from just now?

A: Just now? What happened just now?

J: You sent your new gf home. Didn't do anything?

A: I kissed her goodnight.

J: That's all?

A: Yup.

J: How boring...

A: Boring? She's my first girlfriend.

J: Really?

A: Yeah...

Just then the notification sounded again. Ben has messaged him.

B: Congrats dude! You got yourself a gf.

A: Huh? Oh. Thanks.

B: That means I can go after Jane?

A: Why not? I never stopped you.

Jane messaged him.

J: You busy?

A: Nah. Talking to Ben as well.

J: Ben? Oh. Ok. Don't disturb you.

A: It's ok. He's going off soon.

He messaged Ben.

A: Hey, so late not going to sleep?

B: Soon. Waiting for Jane to come online.

A: Oh.

Alex opened Jane's chat window.

A: Hey. How come- oh.

J: Huh?

A: Nothing I was wondering why Ben said he was waiting for you to come online. Then I realised you're invisible.

J: Yeah. Don't really want to talk to him.

A: Why?

J: I'd rather not say.

A: Ok.

J: Anyway, I wanted to talk to you face to face.

A: Now?

J: It's ok if your tired and want to sleep.

A: Nah, I guess I can meet you.

J: You sure?

A: Yeah.

J: You got my address right?

A: Think so. I'll probably cycle over.

J: See you in half an hours time? At the playground.

A: Ok.

J: Ok. I'll go wash up first. See you there.

Jane logged off and so did Alex.

He wondered what she wanted, but prepared his bicycle anyway. The tyres were going flat. He had to get them pumped at the petrol station first.

He slowly pushed his bicycle to the nearby petrol station to inflate his tyres before cycling over to playground near Jane's place.

He was early, or perhaps she was late. It did not really matter to him. He sat on the swing and waited for her.

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 24-07-2013, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2954 / Power: 16
studdyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more!
Old 24-07-2013, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 14
belvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud of

Bookmarked!
Old 24-07-2013, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 12
curiouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of light

hmm..
will alex lose his virginity to jane's mouth or hand?

can't wait for the continuationnn~~~
Old 24-07-2013, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Nice puppy love story. So nostalgic.

Brought back many memories. Almost 20 yrs ago, I was in that situation, going from an all-boys secondary school to JC and not used to interact with girls. Liked the class belle but never had the courage to tell her. Few years later, heard from others that she was interested in me as well. But I became attached to another classmate who took the initiative in our relationship.

Those were the days. Young, innocent and carefree. Keep up the good story bro!
Old 25-07-2013, 12:46 AM
Samster

EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Alex wondered why Jane wanted to meet him. Perhaps she was hungry and wanted to go for supper? But they had only just finished their late dinner a couple of hours ago.

J: Hey.

A: Hey.

J: Thanks for coming. I really needed someone to talk to.

She sat down on the adjacent swing.

Alex could not help but stare at her.

Jane was wearing a tank-top with micro-shorts. He was certain she was not wearing a bra as firstly, he could not see any straps, secondly, her tits appeared to be bouncing freely, and lastly, he caught sight of her raisins erected in the cold night air.

A: So what's up?

J: Do you really like Grace?

A: I guess. Why?

J: You agreed to be her boyfriend so easily.

A: And so?

J: What if someone else likes you?

A: Well, I guess they can only blame themselves for being slow.

J: Are you serious?

J: You mean you would have agreed to be any girls boyfriend if they asked?

A: Not anyone. I guess I have to like the person too?

J: Oh.

A: Look, I kinda figured you like me and all that, but you are the most popular girl in school, why would you even want to be with me?

J: You're hot. And you helped me a lot. So that makes you a nice guy.

A: So?

J: My heart races when I see you. I feel strange when another girl is talking to you. I felt betrayed when you kissed Grace.

A: Huh? We've always been friends. Maybe a little bit closer than others, but I've never wanted anything more than this friendship. I mean, given your status, and mine, you could have easily ignored me.

J: But I didn't!

A: I know. But we're friends.

J: And you and her aren't friends?

A: Well, not as close as you and I are, but close enough to start something I guess.

J: So I might have had a chance?

A: Everyone has a chance.

J: Alex, I really like you. I was going to ask you out properly, but somehow she was faster. I didn't expect you to agree to be her boyfriend so easily.

A: I didn't expect it either.

J: Why then? Is it because you're horny and just want a gf?

A: Haha. Nah. I don't think it's because I'm horny. She's a nice girl. It's time I gave myself a chance. Try to live life like a teenager?

J: I really want to be with you.

A: Why is that so?

J: I can't explain it in words. It's the feelings that I feel.

A: Errm. Ok.

Jane stood up and moved towards Alex. She kissed him.

He reeled backwards, almost falling of the swing.

A: Jane, I'm attached.

She kissed him again, this time wrapping her arms around him and pulling him close. He felt her soft breasts pressing against him. She was definitely not wearing a bra.

He pushed her away.

A: Jane! Stop it! We're friends. And I'm attached. Don't make me do something I'll regret!

She ignored him and hugged him again, more tightly this time. Jane pressed her soft lips against his and traced his lips with the tip of his tongue.

A: Jane!

She continued kissing him.

J: Please, just kiss me.

A: I can't.

She took his hand and placed it on her left breast.

J: Can't you feel how fast my heart is beating.

A: All I'm feeling is the breast of my good friend.

Jane sulked, placed her hand over his and helped him to massage her boob. His finger accidentally brushed against her nipple and she deliberately moaned into his ear.

Alex felt himself getting hard. Her breast was really nice to touch.

But this was wrong.

Last edited by EnigmaofSorrow; 25-07-2013 at 08:40 AM.
Old 25-07-2013, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Oh just take her there and then already hahaha.
Old 25-07-2013, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 12
curiouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of light

jane must go "ahhhhh~~~"

faster continue laaaaa..
me also getting hard lehhh...
oopsss~~
Old 25-07-2013, 01:16 PM
Samster

Much as he wanted to stop, Alex was thoroughly enjoying the kiss with Jane.

With Grace, while it was s deep french kiss, his first ever, there was some innocence to it. It was pure and virginal.

With Jane, he could feel this raw energy he never felt before. When their tongues clashed, when she bit his lips, he felt these indescribable feelings course throughout his body.

Plus her breast fit nicely in his hand, and she moaned and shuddered each time he gave it a gentle squeeze.

Jane took his hand and slipped it under her tank-top. She jumped slightly as his cold fingers came in contact with her nipple, causing it to harden even further.

J: Play with them. Both of them.

Their lips still locked, Alex slipped his other hand in. Jane moaned again. She could feel her shorts getting sticky.

Her hands roamed down his back, slipping into the elastic waist band of his shorts. She moved them to the front, and stroked his hardness through his briefs. She slid one hand in, cupping his balls, then massaging them.

J: Hey. You are clean-shaven.

J: Why?

A: Erm. More hygienic?

Jane licked her lips.

In one swift motion, she squatted down, pulling his shorts and briefs down with her. His erection sprang out.

Alex wanted to stop her. But he could not. He was completely under her power.

Jane stroked his hardness with one finger, feeling the blood vessels that were filled with blood. She smiled as it twitched under her touch. Her fingers circled around the head, and she wanked him, pulling his foreskin back. She gave the head a tentative lick, causing the sticky pre-cum to dribble out, leaving some on her chin. She covered the head with her mouth and sucked hard, as though trying to suck out all of his pre-cum.

Slowly and surely, she took in another inch, swirling her tongue around, sending waves of pleasure through his body.

She took him all the way in, hitting her gag reflex. He was bigger than Ben, and his cock tasted better. She released him slowly and continued to wank him.

A: Ahhh... Jane... Please don't do this...

She squeezed him hard.

J: You aren't stopping me.

Suddenly, they heard a shout from a distance.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

They both turned towards the direction of the shout. They saw a dark figure running towards them.

Alex quickly pulled up his briefs and shorts. He took Jane by the hand.

A: Run.

Old 25-07-2013, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 18
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Woah, another twist to the ongoing Alex quest for a GF? Getting interesting , hurry bro, can't wait for next post! Cheers, ........................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 25-07-2013, 05:40 PM
Samster

They ran from the playground all the way to Jane's house, a two-storey terrace in an adjacent lane.

Panting, Alex let go of her hand.

A: Who was that?

J: I don't know. Police maybe?

A: Lucky we ran. I don't know how to explain this.

J: Just say we were too horny.

A: I think its a criminal offence right?

J: I don't know.

A: Then we're lucky. Anyway its late. You should be in bed.

J: Do you want to come up and finish what we started?

A: I would rather not. I'm already feeling guilty.

J: No one has to know about this.

A: I don't feel good that you're the one doing everything.

J: Then you can do things to me too.

A: Jane, I hate to admit this, but I'm a virgin.

J: So? I'm one too.

A: Err? But the way you sucked me...

J: Just because I don't let boys go all the way doesn't mean we don't do other stuff.

A: I don't feel good.

J: You mean my blowjobs are that lousy?

A: I wouldn't know. Never had one.

J: Idiot!

She playfully punched his shoulder.

J: So do you want to continue?

A: Could we not? I'm with Grace now. I really shouldn't be doing this.

Jane looked at him, her face awash with a sad expression. She took his hand.

J: Are you saying that you don't like me?

She placed his hand on her chest. He did not resist.

J: You don't want to touch this?

She took his other hand and placed it between her legs.

J: You don't want this either?

A: Errr...

J: Let's have a crazy night. We'll lose our virginity to each other.

A: That certainly sounds crazy.

J: I want you so badly.

A: Why? I haven't done anything to make you want me.

J: I don't know. I can't explain my feelings.

A: Maybe you are just horny?

Jane's thoughts flashed back to the staircase encounter with Ben. Was it really just her raging hormones? She certainly was horny when Ben fingered her. And she willingly sucked him to completion.

Suddenly she felt a little embarrassed.

J: I'm sorry.

She began to tear.

Alex cupped her face and wiped of her tears with his thumbs. He leaned forward and kissed her forehead.

A: Its ok. This is just the wrong timing. You're an attractive girl. Any other day, I would have jumped at the chance to be with you.

Jane nodded.

A: Now go sleep. I'll be heading home now.

He watched as she entered the house, before heading back to the playground where his bicycle was. Hopefully it was still there.

But damn, it would be hard cycling home with an erection.

Old 25-07-2013, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Bro this Alex is too much of a wooden block haha

Nice story. Good job
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1