The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2013, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all
Re: Me & the hotel chambermaid........

Quote:
Originally Posted by henabi View Post
Manila, taipei,
I believe it might be HK or Taipei...... Hahahaaa........... We shall see what happen in time to come......
Old 03-07-2013, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 11
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

Nice story. It happen to me once; in Genting First World hotel. I just kiss the young malay girl (18+) whom clean my room and tip her RM50.

The kissing lasted 10 mintues with some roaming. But all this are chemistry. And trust me when I say "you do not need to be handsome to win girls."

Quote:
Originally Posted by memorablez View Post
Dont understand why some bro like zapping, when in the very 1st thread, i already say i wont name the country unless necessary.... Anyway to me points here is not really something which matters alot to me... So im fine with getting zapped, but appreciate if you could leave ur nick when zapping me as well... so that we know who you are

30-06-2013 11:38 PM ''say dun say''
30-06-2013 11:23 PM ''Time to conquer the world! ''
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 03-07-2013, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 13
fei2012 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfei2012 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfei2012 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Dont understand why some bro like zapping, when in the very 1st thread, i already say i wont name the country unless necessary.... Anyway to me points here is not really something which matters alot to me... So im fine with getting zapped, but appreciate if you could leave ur nick when zapping me as well... so that we know who you are

30-06-2013 11:38 PM ''say dun say''
30-06-2013 11:23 PM ''Time to conquer the world! ''
Bro, thks for yr effort in sharing the story & keep the rest of us tikam tikam, hope one day u will can share the location aft she long left the place.
Can see u r a generous man, No pay service might need to pay with interest in future if the heart goes soft, i might be wrong but all the best to both of u.
My humble +2 for yr lost points.
Old 03-07-2013, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7055 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFAcafe View Post
Nice story. It happen to me once; in Genting First World hotel. I just kiss the young malay girl (18+) whom clean my room and tip her RM50.

The kissing lasted 10 mintues with some roaming. But all this are chemistry. And trust me when I say "you do not need to be handsome to win girls."
Agreed bro, because im neither handsome nor rich as well.....

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 03-07-2013, 10:32 PM
Samster

memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoy2 View Post
I believe it might be HK or Taipei...... Hahahaaa........... We shall see what happen in time to come......

If i say flight SQ8**, it will not solved the answer to your options, so i'll say its around 4+hr flight journey away

Old 03-07-2013, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Aiyo ... Poor u ... My humble points for u ..... Hope can offset the zaps ü had gotten...... Btw, which country? Rofl ....

gm
Thanks to all bros who had upped me, i'll slowly return all the upz whenever i can... thanks bro!! For now, all my conversations with that girl has been very normal, casual... will update further again if any...

Old 03-07-2013, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If i say flight SQ8**, it will not solved the answer to your options, so i'll say its around 4+hr flight journey away
Bro Memorablez, does not matter where actually, it's what you are doing via this thread which counts: Sharing and thereby upholding the spirit of this Forum, which is all about sharing in the first place

Looking forward to your updates after your "RT....F?" with this lady when you visit again soon!

Thanks & Cheers
Old 03-07-2013, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasta Marley View Post
Bro Memorablez, does not matter where actually, it's what you are doing via this thread which counts: Sharing and thereby upholding the spirit of this Forum, which is all about sharing in the first place

Looking forward to your updates after your "RT....F?" with this lady when you visit again soon!
Bro, cant say RTF,,, cuz i havent offically F her before also mah.....
i"ll see how i progress with her the next time i meet her and see what type of relationship i wanan progress on with her as.....

Old 04-07-2013, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting and fun read...looking forward to the next instalment when u do go back....

And some rep points for you in appreciation....
Old 04-07-2013, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Interesting and fun read...looking forward to the next instalment when u do go back....

And some rep points for you in appreciation....

Thanks bro,, will upped u back once i can

Old 23-07-2013, 03:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
qwerty1234567 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nope bro.... Not Mumbai...

I usually only for those very few specific origins for gers regardless paid or non paid...
Australia !
Old 04-08-2013, 12:23 AM
Samster

Just back from a week + long date with her.....
Nothing spectecular happens...
But more positive developments

Old 04-08-2013, 11:31 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 0
rainchezz is a name known to allrainchezz is a name known to allrainchezz is a name known to allrainchezz is a name known to allrainchezz is a name known to allrainchezz is a name known to all

reminds me of my time in Vancouver with yoshiko. beautiful.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainchezz View Post
reminds me of my time in Vancouver with yoshiko. beautiful.

juz like my nick says..... memories are always beautiful & MEMORABLEZ

Old 08-11-2013, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
AHKAIZ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great story, looking forward to read more about your next encounter when you visit her again!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1