The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2013, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of
Re: Me & the hotel chambermaid........

Quote:
Originally Posted by memorablez View Post
Lucky girl? Why?
Prehaps shes unlukcy to had meet me
No Offence TS, but I think she may be lucky to meet you, perhaps u may be her next 长期饭票,水鱼 , Robert Tao etc. 放长线,钓大鱼!

Or maybe she is indeed a nice Lady!

Way to go!
Old 01-07-2013, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
mseveninch is Cool - loads of Potential

My guess from the description of the hotel room - my guess is

Habour View 8 degree Htl HK ....right?
Old 01-07-2013, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7093 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
No Offence TS, but I think she may be lucky to meet you, perhaps u may be her next 长期饭票,水鱼 , Robert Tao etc. 放长线,钓大鱼!

Or maybe she is indeed a nice Lady!

Way to go!
Totally agreed with what u said bro.... be it shes mine or im hers,,,, but i rather she take some $$$, at least i dont have to feel bad about it... but lets see how during the 2nd meetup couple weeks from now,,, the exchanges of sms this few days very normal. just like 2 normal friends catching up with 1 another

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 01-07-2013, 10:17 PM
Samster

memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Actually the purpose of starting this thread is more of wanting to share such amazing encounter i had, but seems bro here are all interested to know how we developed.....

Will update more when i meet her up next couple of weeks when i flew over on SQ***, around 4+hrs flight time away

Old 02-07-2013, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 16
sulphur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysulphur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Actually the purpose of starting this thread is more of wanting to share such amazing encounter i had, but seems bro here are all interested to know how we developed.....

Will update more when i meet her up next couple of weeks when i flew over on SQ***, around 4+hrs flight time away
Woot Taiwan!
Old 02-07-2013, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thanks to all bros, who read my story...

Im on my way to airport right now, still could not believe the experience which i had eariler this morning....
And texting with that lady for the past 30mins and she kept saying ''she miss me''
Not sure if this is the direction which i wanna proceeed now....
Aiyoh 1st time sooooo confused by such, thats the problem with not paying for services

I rather its paid... and case closed
i have been staying regularly in a few particular hotels & service apartments in Jakarta, which my company has corporate pricing. and I do agree with you that some of the housekeeping department girls are really SYTs... but I always draw a line that no matter what, I won't touch girls working in the hotels & service apartments I'm staying...
because its just too easy for them to get hold of my personal info and hell knows what they are able to do with it....

Last edited by henabi; 02-07-2013 at 04:29 PM.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayboy View Post
Maybe can buy perfume for her. Cos most gal like it also. Up you bro.
i like to hang around perfume section in the airport DFS or perfume shops in shopping malls... especially if there are beautiful SYTs on shift
Old 02-07-2013, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by henabi View Post
i like to hang around perfume section in the airport DFS or perfume shops in shopping malls... especially if there are beautiful SYTs on shift
Seldom see SYT in our airport 1 leh,,,, or maybe i just dont have the luck?

Old 02-07-2013, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by henabi View Post
i have been staying regularly in a few particular hotels & service apartments in Jakarta, which my company has corporate pricing. and I do agree with you that some of the housekeeping department girls are really SYTs... but I always draw a line that no matter what, I won't touch girls working in the hotels & service apartments I'm staying...
because its just too easy for them to get hold of my personal info and hell knows what they are able to do with it....
Yeah,,, thats y our conversations past few days on watsaspp was strictly very general,,, like 2 persons gettting to know 1 another better.... nothing mentioned about what had happened over the weekend...

Old 02-07-2013, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nottigirl View Post
Maybe? But I guess it's fun. Haha, can't wait till u go back there! I wanna know what happens afterwards.
my current direction now is the same as per my intial direction, get to know her more as a friend.....

Old 02-07-2013, 10:44 PM
Samster

Dont understand why some bro like zapping, when in the very 1st thread, i already say i wont name the country unless necessary.... Anyway to me points here is not really something which matters alot to me... So im fine with getting zapped, but appreciate if you could leave ur nick when zapping me as well... so that we know who you are

30-06-2013 11:38 PM ''say dun say''
30-06-2013 11:23 PM ''Time to conquer the world! ''

Old 02-07-2013, 11:43 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dont understand why some bro like zapping, when in the very 1st thread, i already say i wont name the country unless necessary.... Anyway to me points here is not really something which matters alot to me... So im fine with getting zapped, but appreciate if you could leave ur nick when zapping me as well... so that we know who you are

30-06-2013 11:38 PM ''say dun say''
30-06-2013 11:23 PM ''Time to conquer the world! ''
Aiyo ... Poor u ... My humble points for u ..... Hope can offset the zaps ü had gotten...... Btw, which country? Rofl ....

gm

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 03-07-2013, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 19
pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!

Quote:

4+hrs flight? Hong Kong!
Old 03-07-2013, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Seldom see SYT in our airport 1 leh,,,, or maybe i just dont have the luck?
Of cuz not our Changi one lah.... lolx
Old 03-07-2013, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro.d.igy View Post
4+hrs flight? Hong Kong!
Manila, taipei,

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1