The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2014, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 14
tianziii is a splendid one to beholdtianziii is a splendid one to beholdtianziii is a splendid one to beholdtianziii is a splendid one to beholdtianziii is a splendid one to beholdtianziii is a splendid one to beholdtianziii is a splendid one to behold
Re: Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret

TS, great writing skills!

just chanced upon this thread and finished, gonna check out on others you have written.
Old 13-04-2014, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2370 / Power: 14
xiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story. Please keep it coming as soon as possible.!!

2nd Queue List: siam66, Hurricane88, SureScore, loneyheart, Koiz, PeaceKris, CoCk shoCk, S.B.Y.1, esssinine, Prince7, Clownteaser, Swagelock, powerkid, magix01, Rasta Marley, Tingtonglove
Old 14-04-2014, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Alex was at a loss as he walked back home.

He did not want to seem like a pussy if he chickened out. It was worse that she was his classmate. His reputation would take a big hit. But was that really important?

All he wanted was Jane. But he had yet to see her. No doubt it was only the first day of school, and he was sure that there would be more opportunities for him to reconnect with her. But what Brenda said about Jane was bothering him somewhat.

He wondered if there was something wrong with him. All the girls he had been in close proximity to gave him a hardon.

Was that normal? Or did he have a problem?

And now, a girl had invited him over for sex. He did not even know what condoms to buy, nor had the balls to actually go to a 7-11 to purchase them.

He was showering when he suddenly visualised Karen. She was in front of him, stripping off her t-shirt. He felt himself twitching. The sight of her extremely well-defined abdominal muscles was turning him on, even if he was only imagining it. His thoughts flitted to Brenda. How she teased him, how she wanked him, how she sucked him dry.

He immediately turned off the hot water faucet and stood under the freezing cold water. It scarecely helped.

Suddenly, both Brenda and Karen appeared in his head. Karen was wanking him and caressing his balls with her toned arms while Brenda teased his dickhead with her tongue.

Then he stopped. What the fuck was he thinking.

All he wanted was Jane. But where was she?

He finished up his shower.

It was still early and he debated with himself on his next course of action. Karen was obviously still waiting for him a couple of blocks away. But did he have the balls to do so?

He picked up his phone and dialled a number that he already memorized by heart.

A: Hello?

Receiver: Hello?

A: Hi aunty, is Jane at home?

JM: Who's this?

A: Alex.

JM: Er...

He heard her put the handset down.

JM: Dear! It's Alex.

JD: Tell him the truth.

JM: But...

JD: He deserves to know.

JM: But...

JD: He disappeared for so long. Jane was so upset. If you don't tell him, I will.

He picked up the phone.

JD: Alex?

All he heard was the dial tone, for Alex had already hung up.

Alex was speechless.

What was the truth?

Had Jane found a new boyfriend? Had she left the country?

Usually when he called she would be the one to answer the phone.

Where was she?

What had he done?

He gripped the handset tightly.

He felt this churning in his stomach, perhaps it was the extra chilli he added to the fishball noodles earlier on. But this strange and uncomfortable sensation was higher up, closer to the left.

He put on a singlet and his berms and headed out of his house, stopping by the 7-11 store nearby.

He browsed through the chiiled drinks and settled on two cans of Red Bull.

As he was queuing to pay for his purchase, his eyes wandered around, eventually settling on the condoms shelf.

Without thinking, he grabbed a three pack of Durex.

The late shift cashier was a girl who was only a couple of years older than him, and lived a few floors below him. She smiled at him.

C: Hot night?

A: Er...

C: Red Bull and condoms. Having fun yeah?

Alex did not know how red he was, but assumed that he would definitely be redder than the Red Bull if the entire can had been red.

He paid and waited for his change.

C: Didn't think you were active.

A: Huh?

C: Sexually active.

A: Erm..

He contemplated telling her he was still a virgin, but realised that if he got any redder, he might just explode from the embarrassment.

A: Yeah. I love sex. Anytime, any place.

He wondered why he even said that.

It was the cashier's turn to blush.

C: I see. Should have expected it.

A: Why?

C: You're pretty cute. For a kid.

A: Haha. I'm not a kid anymore.

C: I can see that.

A: By the way, I'm Alex.

He extended his hand.

C: Jessica.

A: Well Jessica, pleased to meet you.

J: Same here. It's funny how we've been neighbours for so long yet never really talked?

A: I'm shy.

J: So am I.

A: Haha. Well, now we know each other.

J: Yup. Maybe you would like to have dinner some time?

A: Sure. And I better get going.

J: Ok. See you soon!

Alex turned and left.

Jessica was a petite girl with long hair in a ponytail. Alex found her kind of cute.

And it certainly would not hurt for him to know more girls.

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 14-04-2014, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks T.S. solid update ^^
Old 14-04-2014, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 13
curiouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of light

such an update..
more pleasee
Old 14-04-2014, 06:07 PM
Samster

EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Christine probably sat in the living room watching television programs for a couple of hours before she started to feel really bored.

She entered the bedroom and saw Ben still happily snoozing away. He was such a pig. She went over and shook him.

C: Get up.

He did not stir.

C: Get your lazy ass up. I need to change the sheets.

B: Hmmm?

Christine grabbed his arm and tried to drag him off the bed.

Ben awoke with a start and pulled Christine into bed with him, grabbing her braless boobs through the thin fabric of her tshirt. She moaned.

C: Argh. Don't do this...

He pinched them lightly, the slid his hands under the tshirt. She gasped, and slid her hands down his body as well.

Ben hurriedly removed her tshirt and began to suck on her nipples.

C: Fuck you Ben.

B: Carry on.

C: Why do you make me so horny...

B: Then ride me. Now.

She threw the quilt aside and straddled him, his hard cock already in position.

She slid it in. It felt really good. She was starting to feeling a little guilty though. It was as if she was taking advantage of this young boy. This extremely horny and virile young boy. This extremely horny and virile young boy who used to be her ex-student and the student IC of the CCA that she was the teacher IC of.

What had happened to her?

As she rode his hard cock, rubbing her clit against him at every opportune time, the waves of pleasure slowly took over and her moans echoed through the walls.

Soon, her guilty thoughts dissipated and lusty ones entered instead. How she wished she could get both her holes filled at the same time, with another cock in her mouth. That, for her, would definitely be a milestone in her sexual experiences. Her thoughts moved on to Alex, his near perfect body, and what she hoped was a dick almost as big as Ben's, or maybe even her ex-boyfriend.

C: FUCK ME HARDER BEN!

He thrust upwards, literally "fucking up".

He did not care whose pussy it was he was pounding, or whose boobs he was fondling. All he wanted was sastisfaction. And this arrangement how was pretty satisfying.

However, deep inside, he wished for more.

He wanted Christine, Grace and Jane to service him all at once. He wanted them to wait in line for their turn to get serviced by the sex god. He wanted them to scream out his name in ecstasy as he thrust his hard cock into their tight juicy holes. He wanted to cover them with his cum, or better still, have them snowball like it was the tastiest protein in the world.

It was a fact that they were merely using each other, being each other's sex objects. But for them pleasure was paramount now. And nothing else really mattered.

But deep inside, hidden away in the recesses of their corrupted souls, lay the realisation that what they were doing was so morally corrupt that there would definitely be no salvation for either of them.

Old 15-04-2014, 01:02 PM
Samster

Alex walked towards Karen's flat with a spring in his step, Red Bull and condoms in the 7-11 plastic bag.

He certainly did not look like someone who had endured a tough training session, and two high-intensity expulsions of his man cream.

He arrived pretty quickly and was torn between knocking or ringing the doorbell when the door swung open, revealing a naked Karen, save for a weirdly small towel wrapped around herself. Her hair was wet. Alex almost dropped the Red Bull.

K: And what are you waiting for?

A: Erm.

K: I don't want my neighbours to think I'm an exhinitionist.

He opened the gate and entered, closing and locking the door behind him.

He looked around the flat. The design was the same as the one he lived in, except instead of walls, Karen's parents had chosen to put up full length mirrors on the wall instead, giving the illusion of space. A lone standing lamp illuminated the dark hall, with the other lights coming from what appeared to be an ancestral altar.

A: Where is everyone?

K: My dad's on the night shift and my two older brothers are in camp. Army regulars.

Alex thought it was prudent not to ask about her mom.

K: My mom passed on a couple of years back.

Alex began to wonder if it was the lack of a female elder that caused Karen to be rather boyish.

K: You're wondering if I'm like that because I'm surrounded by guys?

A: Well... sort of...

K: Haha. Don't laugh ok.

A: Laugh at?

Karen disappeared into the room and came out with a photo album, she opened it and passed it to Alex.

A: Your brother?

Karen laughed.

K: That's me. Overweight, and already looking like a boy.

A: Well, I must say you really worked hard.

K: Yeah. This body took years.

She dropped the towel and Alex's jaw dropped.

A: Erm, aren't you the least bit uncomfortable standing around me naked?

K: What's there to be uncomfortable about? Our chests are probably the same size, and other than that, the only thing I don't have is this.

She grabbed his dick through his shorts.

A: What the.

K: And why is it hard already?

A: Erm.....

K: Does my body turn you on?

A: Erm....

K: Don't guys like girls with curves? Big boobs? I fucking lost my boobs when I lost weight.

A: Erm...

K: Is that all you can say?

She massaged his rock hard erection.

A: Fuck.

Alex could really use a dictionary, thesaurus and lexicon at that current moment.

K: Did you bring it?

She peered into the bag.

K: That's very standard.

A: I don't get it.

Karen removed the dull golden pack from the bag.

K: Featherlite?

A: Ok. I've got a confession.

K: Don't tell me you've never bought condoms. Unprotected sex is irresponsible.

A: I'm a virgin.

K: Come again?

A: I've never had sex before.

This time, Karen could hardly control her laughter. She put the pack of condoms back into the bag and slowly sat down on the sofa, before bursting out with laughter.

In the dim light, Alex was sure he was as red as a lobster. Karen motioned for him to sit beside her. He did and she sprawled over the sofa with her head on his lap, his manhood mere inches away from her mouth. Alex twitched involuntarily as he recalled her tongue on his ear.

K: So what's the story?

Alex recounted the entire tale of Jane and him to Karen who listened intently.

K: Oh wow. I had no idea stuff like that could happen. It sounds like a movie. Or are you concocting a tall tale so I will sleep with you?

It was Alex's turn to laugh.

A: I'm guessing you'll sleep with me anyway. Just needed to temper your expectations in case you're expecting a sex god.

K: Well I wouldn't know until I tried right?

A: I guess so...

Alex popped the tab of the Red Bull and took a long swig of the diabetes-inducing energy drink.

K: Getting ready I see?

A: Huh? Nope. Just thirsty.

K: Well, I seriously wasn't expecting us to just talk.

With that, she unzipped Alex and swallowed his semi-hard cock, sucking it hard like she was trying to finish up the last few mouthfuls of a Macdonalds chocolate milk shake.

A: Oh my god.

It had begun, or had it?

Old 17-04-2014, 02:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Soulstabber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dude awesome story keep it up!!!
Old 17-04-2014, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Woah, the intense bits is cumming! don't keep us waiting too long eh? Thx bro TS , cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 18-04-2014, 12:20 AM
Samster

koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice, always look forward to new updates from T.S., thanks!!!
Old 21-04-2014, 05:31 PM
Samster

At work the next day, Christine could hardly concentrate.

She was chilling in the staff room, going over teaching resources when she started having hot flashes. Her mind kept wandering. Images of her and Ben having hot, sweaty intercourse permeated the lines of prime numbers.

She glanced at the wall clock. It was merely ten in the morning, and yet she ached for a cock inside her.

She had a real problem.

Somehow, Ben was not able to satisfy her sexual hunger anymore. It was simply not enough.

Only four more hours before she was able to leave. Ben was probably still at work.

She took out her mobile phone and texted her regular group of friends again.

C: Clubbing tonight?

As usual, she waited for replies that never came.

She went for her last lesson for the day with an uncomfortable feeling in her nether regions. She was that horny. She did not know why but the mere thought of sex caused her panties to get wet.

Was she really a sex addict?

Upon reaching home, she immediately stripped down to her bra and panties while in the hallway. Either the weather was killing her, or the sexual frustration was getting to her.

She marched straight to Ben's room and flung the door open.

She found Ben there, in front of his computer, stunned, with his cock in his hand.

C: Perfect.

She removed her panties and flung them aside and immediately straddled him.

B: Woah.

She slid in with a little difficulty as she was not completely wet, but it still went in.

C: You have no idea how good this feels.

Ben was a little cheesed off that his masturbation session had been interrupted.

B: You sure this chair can take our weight?

The flimsy plastic Ikea chair creaked under them.

C: Fine.

She got off, and went down on him, taking his rod into her mouth, making it wet.

Ben reached forward and unhooked her bra, letting her large C cups spring free. He caressed them gently before lightly pinching her nipples.

She released his cock with an audible slurp.

C: I want you to fuck me as hard as you can, then I want you to cum in my mouth.

B: Don't I always?

C: Just do it.

She lay down on his mattress and spread her legs wide.

C: Come here big boy. I'm waiting.

It was an outright lie, as Ben was pretty averagely sized, not that Christine actually knew, having only had her ex boyfriend's cock before.

Ben did not need a second invitation. He climbed onto her and plunged in with ferocity. It actually hurt a little as she was still not totally aroused. But with each and every stroke, she could feel the wetness gathering, and Ben actually slipped out a couple of times.

It was probably less than 5 minutes when she felt Ben slowing down.

Christine pulled him closer and whispered into his ear.

C: Faster. Harder.

Ben gave a couple more hard thrusts.

B: I can't! About to cum!

C: In my mouth now!

Ben pulled out and squatted over Christine, wanking himself to completion. She pushed his hands away and took hold of his cock, pumping hard while licking the head.

B: Ahhh...

The first shot caught her unaware and landed on her forehead and hair, she felt it trickle down into her eye. Squeezing them shut, she went in blind and took him in her mouth, sucking hard while massaging his balls.

B: Oh shit. Stop!

She ignored him and continued sucking. Ben felt his thighs trembling as wave after wave of semen erupted from his deflating penis and into Christine's mouth.

He felt his calves cramping up and tried to push Christine away but she was intent on sucking him dry.

When he finally emptied his load, she sat up and pushed her breasts together, letting the semen dribble out of her mouth and into her cleavage.

Ben's eyes widened.

B: Wow.

C: And that's just what I didn't swallow.

Ben watched as his thick man juice flowed down her body. She licked her lips seductively. He felt himself twitching.

Christine lay back down.

C: Fuck me again. Any way you want to.

Ben did not need a second invitation.

Last edited by EnigmaofSorrow; 26-04-2014 at 08:43 AM.
Old 23-04-2014, 03:00 PM
Samster

Alex finished the first can of Red Bull in the five minutes or so that Karen's mouth was on his cock.

K: This is probably the biggest cock I've ever sucked. How is it possible you're still a virgin? Didn't you want to make full use of it?

A: I don't compare cock sizes. So how am I supposed to know if I'm big, small or average?

K: Hmmm. Good point. Well, I'm telling you it's bigger than average.

A: And what is average?

K: Around 4-5 inches?

A: How do you know all this?

K: I've had lots of cock.

A: What?

K: Kidding.... the manufacturer of the condoms you bought conducts surveys on this kinda thing.

A: They measure cock sizes? So they can make custom fit condoms?

K: HAHAHAHAHA! It's more of a sexual health survey.

A: Oh.

K: I'm really starting to think you're a virgin.

She grabbed his pole with both hands and wanked him slowly.

A: And why wouldn't I be one?

K: I don't know. Cute guy, hot body, huge cock. Girls must be queuing up to be with you.

She teased his head with her tongue, swirling it around, giving him occasionally light sucks.

A: They don't know I have a big cock. I don't even think I have a big cock.

K: Well, to me it's huge. And....

She reached between her legs, inserted a finger, withdrew it and showed it to him.

K: I'm wet just thinking about it inside me.

She traced her juiced finger around his lips. He took it into his mouth, tasting her juices.

A: It tastes.... sweet...

K: I'm pretty sure that's the Red Bull.

A: Oh.

She went back down on his cock, caressing his balls while bobbing her head up and down his erect pole, trying unsuccessfully to deep throat him.

K: Hey. Do you prefer her blow jobs or mine?

A: Who?

K: Who else has given you blow jobs before? Track and field girl?

Alex recalled the blow jobs Jane had given him, especially the one in hospital. Then Brenda's. He twitched.

K: Something tells me you're thinking about another girl while your cock is in my mouth.

Alex was sure she could not see him blush.

A: Well, you did ask.

K: And?

A: I can't really tell the difference. Don't have much experience.

K: Well, she made you cum at the staircase pretty quickly.

A: Yeah, I was surprised too. Cos she sucked me in the gym before training.

K: Wow.

A: Ok. That sounds really bad. Like I'm some pervert.

K: Oh no. You're normal. I'm just thinking how hard you are now, and the fact that you already came twice today. I'm in for a very sextifying session.

A: Erm. I'm a virgin.

K: You don't want to fuck me?

A: I would like to think I want to keep my promise to Jane.

Karen wanked him slowly, dribbling her saliva onto his tool, lubricating it even more.

K: You sure?

A: Well... I don't know. She seems pissed with me or something.

K: Keep talking. I'll listen. While enjoying this prime specimen of cock.

A: I haven't really seen her in months, haven't talked to her. I don't know... WOAH!

Karen had executed the maneuver known as the "twister".

K: You liked that?

A: It's different.

She did it again.

A: Shittt.... stop stop. You're making me want to cum.

K: And how is that a bad thing?

A: Because I want to pleasure you too.

K: Fuck me with that huge cock of yours then.

A: Erm. Can I try other ways?

K: Like what?

A: Can I eat your pussy?

K: Haha! You sure you know how to?

A: I watch a lot of porn.

K: I bet you masturbate a lot too.

A: I guess I do.

Karen sat up and pulled Alex towards her. They kissed.

While it was not totally unexpected, Alex was getting extremely turned on. Karen was devouring him hungrily. The way her tongue moved around his mouth, teasing his tongue and his lips was arousing him a lot. It did not help that her hands were on his cock at the same time, stroking him hard. He felt pre-cum leaking out.

He moved down slowly, kissing her neck gently before trailing his tongue upwards towards her earlobe, nibbling it before exhaling into her ear.

She moaned.

K: Oh god..... how did you know that's my sensitive spot?

He ignored her and moved over to the other side, repeating the process before heading southwards to her collarbone.

He cupped her A cups and squeezed gently, kissing around it and trailing his tongue around her areola.

She grabbed his hair and moaned louder. She wished he would hurry up and just stick his dick into her. Where were the damn condoms? Or she should probably just rape him raw. She very much preferred the raw feeling of his cock inside her, the foreskin pulling back as it rubbed against her vaginal walls.

He moved down slowly, kissing her ribcage, her toned abs. She automatically spread her legs wide, revealing a trimmed bush. He ignored it and went further down, kissing her toned thighs and calves. She wanted so much force his face where it was supposed to be. But his gentle style was also turning her on greatly.

By the time Alex finally got to her pussy, Karen was already delirious.

He licked along her labia before spreading them with his fingers. He slowly inserted his finger. It slid in easily. He felt her pussy clench around it. He flicked upwards with his tongue, his other hand finding the clirotal hood and pulling it back gently.

He got down to business, licking, flicking, sucking and fingering, as her moans echoed throughout the house.

Pornography was his teacher and this was his final examination.

Just how well would he fare?

Old 23-04-2014, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 14
tuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to behold

Bro, we too are delirious from reading ur post...power.
Old 23-04-2014, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 15
sgm91 has much to be proud ofsgm91 has much to be proud ofsgm91 has much to be proud ofsgm91 has much to be proud ofsgm91 has much to be proud ofsgm91 has much to be proud ofsgm91 has much to be proud ofsgm91 has much to be proud of

Awesome story bro! Wonder what happened to Jane
Old 23-04-2014, 11:56 PM
Samster

Masterpiece, thanks T.S.!!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1