The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2014, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Chubbygal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My chubby life...

Since young,I was always regarded the "fat girl" even til now. I am 1.54m,weighing 75 kg currently.for the past 2.years,I had gone down from a size 20 to size 14. However, I was always confident in myself which perhaps attracted others. Many had said if I had slimmed down further, I'd probably have a queue for me.

My very first time....
My first bf,Jon,was in sec 3 and we broke up a year later. My first love and it hurt me deep even till now. We still keep in touch and I do still miss and love him though we are married now. As I was young,all we did was just petting. Which I kinda of regret coz I always tell myself if I had gotten pregnant that time, I can be with him! Silly thoughts right?

Anyway,after Jon, I got to know guys from the MIRC but nothing work out.my love for Jon was too deep. After graduating from my sec sch for 2 years, I was studying in poly. Despite my fat body, I had 2-3 guys going after me. But I was just not ready to go into another relationship as I was still contacting Jon, hoping for a chance to get back with him as he just broke off with his gf. Until one day, he told me he was attached again. I was heart broken.
Old 23-04-2014, 11:11 AM
Samster

My chubby life..my first bj

One day, I received a call from Shannon,my sec sch friend. I was surprised as we didn't keep contact after graduating.

S: hi how have you been?

M: good! It's been some time we seen each other.

S: yea, I actually need a help from u....

M: oh, what kind of help?

S: do you know a guy call Johnny?( not my ex Jon)

M: hmmm... From where?

S: can u check if there is this person in your ICQ?

I did a check and tadah! Indeed I had this Johnny in my list.

M: yea! How did u know?

S: oh, he is my bf. and I knew he had a lot of gals in his list. And he even had a whole notebook of gals' contact.

M: hmmm let me see my chat history....actually I dunno him well. Chat history was just a hi and bye. I'm not chatting much with him.

S: can u help me to talk to him and I see what he is up to?

M: sure!

I was a prefect and chairman of a big troupe in my sec school.i wouldn't say I'm popular but I'm well known as I had great leadership skills. So I was always gladly willing to help others if I can.

I started to strike a conversation with the Johnny in my icq. He doesn't seem that bad according to Shannon.all was pure clean chat. The thing is,I had another Johnny guy in my phone list which we frequently exchange messages and even chat on phone. Somehow I could clicked with these 2 johnnies.

I called back Shannon and assured her that her bf was perfectly ok and that he didn't even ask anything indecent or even my phone number. She told me things were somehow better but he was always very quiet and all. And all he wanted was just to have sex with her.

One day, at tampines mall, I bumped into them. Shannon and her bf. now I knew why she worries...her bf looks like an actor from mediacorp, Xiao Yi Ming, not sure if anyone knows him. We jus exchanged glances and he doesn't seem friendly.

Not sure if it is coincidental, I met Shannon bf while I was heading back home in the MRT. I didn't approach him though. But I noticed he got down at Kallang station which is few stops before me. A thought crossed my mind. Could the Johnny in my phone and Shannon bf Johnny be the same person? I remembered Johnny mentioned he stayed in Kallang area too. Immediately I texted the Johnny in my phone.

M: where are you?

J: on the way home. Walking back.

M: oh, u just got down the train?

J: ya

M: omg, u wearing white top today ah?

J: how u know?

M: erm...Shannon ur gf?

J: no more already.

He was so calm. After 2 years, then I figured that the person in my icq and phone is the same person! He was the opposite from what Shannon described to me. He was nice to talk to and all. But Shannon was unhappy with him as she felt all he wanted was her body and not love . I couldn't tell Shannon about these as I knew she will be upset as she had gave him her body for more than 3 years.

On the other side, I became daring and asked him if he knew who I was. He said yes. I was fat and all, I am a jeans and plain tee gal. I wanted love yet another part of me felt I could never find love again. I just wanted challenge.

I met up with Johnny one night. He was driving a Subaru. At the age of 20,knowing a guy that drives is very satki! I got on his car and he drove to ECP. I Was afraid. I had not much of intimacy experience. He stopped his car and turned to me.
"Touch here." As he held my hands to his manhood. I stroked his penis feeling curious as I had never really played with any before. He unzipped his pants and asked me to go down on him, I did not know what to do and just listened to him. I was half disgusted as there was a smell I didn't like. But I continue to suck him and he was moaning until I felt a gush of liquid shooting into my mouth. I spat out, feeling disgusted.

After cleaning up,he sent me home.
Old 23-04-2014, 11:25 AM
Samster

My chubby life...I lost it

I reached home,still thinking of the scene that just happened.
J: dear, I just reach home. Did you enjoy just now?

M: haha. Erm to be honest, it's my first time so up close to that. I dunno...

J: u suck me so well,I love it. I'll teach u more ok?

M: ok. ( I didn't know what to reply)

J: good night dear.

I didn't know if we were officially a couple. But I didn't care. I was getting along well with him but I know I didn't love him.just a mutual friend feel. But I played along, knowing he isn't going to be serious. After all he was my friend's bf. ex bf.it just didn't felt right.

About a week later, I was going up to genting for an event and he offered to send me to the coach place. I needed to reach at 5 am and so he said it's easier if he come my place first. Or not he may oversleep.

I had a room to myself, living in a 3rm HDB.i was the only child. I sneaked Johnny into my room without letting my parents know.
I had my bath and did my final packing. Suddenly Johnny hugged me from behind and soon his hands were all over me. I resisted and told him "no. My parents beside. And I I still a virgin."

I think this triggered him. He continued to kiss me. I was resisting as I didn't know what to do. And I was conscious about my fats on my body and all. He pinned me down. I was resisting and yet enjoying it. It was a mixed feeling. Soon we were both naked and he took my legs and spreader it.

"Oomph!" I felt something into me. I had to be quiet as my mum is a light sleeper. It was pain at first but soon I was enjoying his pumping into my pussy. Soon, he sprayed his cum on my body. That's how I lost my virginity. Just like that.

I cleaned myself and fell asleep, hoping to get afew hours of sleep before setting off.
Old 23-04-2014, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
m435i deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My chubby life...

Well, doesnt matter the cubby part. And u did enjoyed the time with j i supposed. Camping for more to cum.
Old 23-04-2014, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
freeneasy168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

keep it cuming
Old 23-04-2014, 07:18 PM
Samster

My chubby life...my second time

We dozed off to sleep. And being a light sleeper, I was awoken pretty soon due to his snoring.i couldn't get to sleep and my hands just headed to his dick. I carressed it,stroking it gently...soon it turned hard. Johnny was still half sleeping and I went down on him. Licking and sucking like a lollipop. I wanted one more time. I mean what's there to lose when I already lost it.

He awoke with a surprised face and soon his hands were roaming all over me. I have relatively huge assets.currently a 85 D. Many guys loved it,as their partners are usually the smaller boob type.

I was curious and wanted to know more. Once again he turned me over and as I laid down on my bed, I spread my legs for him. He thrusted into me. This time,feeling more comfortable as I was wet. Soon the room was filled with the sound of him slapping against my body. It was like I was in ecstasy. He stopped pumping me and asked me to turn aroun on fours. I obediently did not knowing what I will get. I felt something around my ass and in one swift moment he thrust into me. I could feel his dick in me and he continued pumping into me until he came and shoot his cum on my butt. It was sensational. I went to bathe and he sent me out.

During my trip,I noticed I was bleeding. I searched on Internet and realized it was normal as I lost my virginity. But deep down, I knew he wasn't my guy. So after that few days of my trip, I decided to stop contacting him.

Few months down the road, I met Shannon at a gathering. I asked her how she was. She said she was back with Johnny. I kept quiet and felt happy for her. But she said to me, " you know what? Johnny had a gf in between, but he couldn't find her all of a sudden."

I was surprised as I wasn't expecting him to be serious at all. Nonetheless, he just isn't a guy I wanna be with.
Old 23-04-2014, 07:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Bande is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Stories of bbw is always interesting. Look forward to more adventurous, like spreading n going down in u.
Old 24-04-2014, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 11
Blurri is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlurri is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlurri is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for more
Old 25-04-2014, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Thanks for sharing, looking forward to more! Cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 25-04-2014, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

It would be perfect if Sis also post photos with your huge assets...hee.
Old 25-04-2014, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2273 / Power: 13
RedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond repute

Bookmarked this thread.
Old 28-04-2014, 10:29 PM
Samster

Wow...thanks to all who pm me and encouraged me.
Been busy these days...will update soon!
Old 28-04-2014, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 11
Cayden is one of the Best!Cayden is one of the Best!Cayden is one of the Best!Cayden is one of the Best!

Here to support.

Camping for more TS
Old 29-04-2014, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Great story
Old 29-04-2014, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 13
GoldRabbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoldRabbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoldRabbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoldRabbit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Waiting for your next installment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1