The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2014, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
angelyap0204 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Living the double life as a student and a slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain-Men View Post
Just up your points.
Aww, so sweet thanks!
Old 22-04-2014, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4075 / Power: 15
ctchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelyap0204 View Post
Aww, so sweet thanks!
Nice camping for more sexualventure......hehehe
Old 22-04-2014, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

nice hot creampie
Old 22-04-2014, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelyap0204 View Post
Just wanna say thanks for those who sent me private messages, I have read all of them and I am truly flattered that you have found my story very turn on and erotic. I will continue my story as there are a few more guys left to talk about, this story is about halfway there already.

If you have any questions, feel free to post here! I will answer them as long as it doesn't expose my identity! In the mean time, make sure you clean up your cum after jerking off, although I would very much prefer to lick it off you. Hahahaha.
quite a tease ain't ya?

so what happens when you're done with listing out all the guys you've had ?
Old 23-04-2014, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
angelyap0204 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Part 11

It was the school holidays. I was working most of the time, but I still had time at night. There was once when a friend of mine who was younger than me, asked me out to celebrate his birthday at powerhouse with his friends. He was underaged, so he was using his brother's ic to get into the club. I still remember what I wore. I was wearing a short lycra 2 tone black and white dress. It fully accentuated my figure and the dress was what I considered a slutty dress category in my wardrobe. Haha.

Met him at vivo city bridge and off we go to powerhouse. It wasn't very pleasant to be honest. Because I was abt 2 years older than his group of friends.

Anyway, fast forward to the end of the night. This friend of mine got drunk. So I was the one who actually took care of him. We cabbed back to his house, and we both slumped onto his bed so sleep until next morning. Thankfully his parents are not those traditional kind. He has his own room too. So the next morning, when both of us are fully awake, we were just on the bed having normal conversation when he suddenly kissed me. It was actually my first time kissing someone who is younger than me.

I wasn't surprised but of course I didn't rush into anything. We spent the next few minutes talking again, this time we were lying closer together. Then the topic came to unhooking bras with one hand?? I don't know how we came to that topic, but all I remembered what that he actually demonstrated on me that he could unhook my bra one one hand, I was quite surprised because I didn't know guys could do that, especially for someone so young. This actually takes practice you know. Maybe he's had a lot of practice?? I don't know. And so we were there on the bed laughing with my bra unhooked but I'm still wearing all my dress.

We got more intimate as time passed and we started kissing more but still maintaining in conversations to keep things casual. Now were were hugging each other underneath the blanket. He told me that he never had sex before and that he was shy, I told him not to be shy. We started kissing passionately, and I stroked his cock. It was hard. I continued stroking while giving him time to feel around my body. He reached into my panties and rubbed my pussy with his fingers, he was having trouble finding my vagina for a few seconds but my wetness eased the way for him and soon he was fingering me. It was his first time fingering someone, so I taught him how to finger also. Then to the final part. The intercourse. He was really a virgin. Because his position on top of me was wrong already. He had his legs bent too much so I told him to straighten his legs so he can insert me at a better angle, he followed. Then I guided his cock into my pussy. Even though I was wet at that time, there wasn't much lubrication for him to insert me. His cock was the thickest I've seen but length wise, it didn't particularly satisfy me. But I was happy with the thickness. Because of his thick cock, we had a little bit of time slowly inserting it into my pussy. I love the feeling of having a cock in me. When it was finally inside me, he started to fuck me. I moaned a little and lift up my legs to provide a better angle for him to fuck. Just less than a minute later, he shot his cum inside me.

I just took the virginity of a 17 year old boy.

He told me that when I insert in his cock, the feeling is very shiok until he can't stop, that's why he had no time to pull out. He was enjoying it until the very end.

The next few days happened really fast. We kept in contact most of the time. And I went over to his house to sleep very often. Every night we would have sex. His friends actually bought him a box of condoms, so we used the condoms most of the times. But I liked raw better. The feeling is just different. Sometimes I would go on top of him and fuck cowgirl style. I told him to control his cum, and he really did. He told me that he was on the verge of shooting out and I would stop and let him shoot out on me. I trained him how to control and not shoot out so fast like the first time. I think within 1 week, we fucked about 5 times already. It was one crazy week.

Sometimes we would fuck in the shower when we bathe together. Sometimes in the bedroom. I remember once his brother was in the room with us, the brother was busy using the laptop so he wasn't paying any attention to us. I actually went underneath the blanket to give him a quick blowjob. It was exciting. Hahahaha.
Old 23-04-2014, 07:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 986 / Power: 11
eclipsemint is a splendid one to beholdeclipsemint is a splendid one to beholdeclipsemint is a splendid one to beholdeclipsemint is a splendid one to beholdeclipsemint is a splendid one to beholdeclipsemint is a splendid one to beholdeclipsemint is a splendid one to beholdeclipsemint is a splendid one to behold

ups you humble 1 , luv gal who know how to enjoy sex
Old 23-04-2014, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
m435i deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

up 1 for your sharing. great stuffs.

camping for more.
Old 25-04-2014, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

camping here for more.....
Old 25-04-2014, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2288 / Power: 12
Spikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond repute

nice sneaky quickie
Old 19-05-2014, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Ts what happen? Pls carry on ur story. We are all so interested in knowing what happen next...
Old 22-05-2014, 06:53 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

More encounters?
Old 22-05-2014, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LuvHorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Living the double life as a student and a slut

wow... of the many years being a member of this forum... i've not realised this section of the forum is more exciting than getting mobile number for FLs.

Keep up the steamy story... i don't think i can work straight today.

Thanks TS.. share on
Old 22-05-2014, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 11
wilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Good job TS... making me super hard from the stories
Old 22-05-2014, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 18
Economist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS

just reading your story make me stand liao
Old 23-05-2014, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Thanks for sharing your slutty stories angel , more to cum?? Cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1