The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 16-04-2014, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 15
Roozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Fucking in the public area

went out with my fb when a nail had hit onto my bike tyre. had to go to my bike shop at an industrial area with her along. since i had explore the building before, hints fb to do something exciting while waiting for new tyre to come and fix. went up to the staircase area and make out.

very good place to do stuff. noone really takes the staircase as industrial building 1 story is equivalent to 3 stories of hdb blk.

starting with heavy petting and then ripping off each other clothes. fb then kneel and blow my lil bro before humping her doggy style to the railings. we didnt hold back our voices as drilling and knocking works were on going all the time. she was moaning so hard till i buey tahan and shoot it on her face.

as usual, i took out tissue to wipe off her cum on my lil bro before wearing my clothes on. it was the last tissue. fb was wearing her clothes first and afterwhich wanting to wife off the cum on her face,she realised that she do not have any tissue with her.

had to be a look out for her to go to the toilet. toilet was across the staircase door where shops are nearby. once close is somehow clear, she dash across to the toilet with cum on her face. confirm someone do saw her running across but if they could see the cum then it could be better..hehehe
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 16-04-2014, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 11
bluekai is one of the Best!bluekai is one of the Best!bluekai is one of the Best!
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
I istana park really safe for action?
When you are in public, I don't think really safe is the word. It's the risk of getting caught I guess
Old 17-04-2014, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sharing this video from bro Koizumi's thread.

http://flashservice.xvideos.com/embedframe/6704767

lots of sex in public area for all your fantasies.
Old 18-04-2014, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 13
nicefreak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynicefreak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was strolling back with my gf to her home and we both feel horny and wanting to do a quickie near her place. Slightly considered walking to the park connector and there are some dark spots in the park, which is located in the west part of sg. We went behind the skate park area, hidden from the path view and started kissing.
As she wore a dress, i reached in and pull her panty down to have a doggy fuck. She is fucking wet in her hole and i cummed in her mouth eventually. Quickly dress up and we proceed on home.

Was really a great experience.
Old 18-04-2014, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 13
Hardly is a splendid one to beholdHardly is a splendid one to beholdHardly is a splendid one to beholdHardly is a splendid one to beholdHardly is a splendid one to beholdHardly is a splendid one to beholdHardly is a splendid one to beholdHardly is a splendid one to behold

Plenty of places around . Just yishun i have more den 10 ...
Old 18-04-2014, 06:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bluetack1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardly View Post
Plenty of places around . Just yishun i have more den 10 ...
actually a lot HDB are available for public s*x
Old 20-04-2014, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 13
nicefreak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynicefreak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nowadays my gf and i were looking for outdoor quickies, which somehow gave us the adrenaline rush. We did it again just now.

We drove to the near industrial area off the west part of the island. Saw this spot with no streetlights and bare land around us. We wanted to fuck in our backseats but my gal suggest bringing the actions out to the open. We checked around to see if there is no one.

I proceeded to hug her from behind and reach into her shorts to finger her pussy, till she is wet. She took out my cock and stroke and suck it. Then from behind, gave her a doggy style. before i know it, i quickly took out my cock from her wet hole and cummed into her mouth. She took it all in and quickly dressed up and ran into our car.

We then drove off, still checking around if there is no one around.

The place we recee were quite quiet and although there is construction site, we make very sure that there is no security post around.
Old 20-04-2014, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 19
greddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

not trying to sound paranoid.. but personally i'd avoid construction sites and worker dorms even though they may seem secluded..

u will never know what is lurking in the darkness.
Old 21-04-2014, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 13
stylelust69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros living in tampines block 1**?massionette. apparently staircase there hot place,everyday got condom and tissue.kinda stinky too got pee smell,wonder any bros try there before?
Old 23-04-2014, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicefreak View Post
Was strolling back with my gf to her home and we both feel horny and wanting to do a quickie near her place. Slightly considered walking to the park connector and there are some dark spots in the park, which is located in the west part of sg. We went behind the skate park area, hidden from the path view and started kissing.
As she wore a dress, i reached in and pull her panty down to have a doggy fuck. She is fucking wet in her hole and i cummed in her mouth eventually. Quickly dress up and we proceed on home.

Was really a great experience.
Nothing beats getting it done in a dress and CIM. Best Ever.
Old 23-04-2014, 03:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
imodel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by urger View Post
Long time never post. So just share my experience.

Still remember a few years back when the old National stadium was still around and i brought a FL to bonk at the open carpark. When we were into our birthday suit and towards the most intense moment, a police car came from nowhere and started turning on the blinker light. I swear both of us wore our clothes back in the ever fastest manner and quickly start the engine and moved off. But knn the police car trail me and overtook me from behind when i was about to merge into Nicoll Highway.
The policemen summoned both of us down. Cold sweat started flowing and both me and my FL started to exchange glances. Lucky we know each other for quite awhile and both of us knew our real name.

luckily the police just stated that they r just conducting routine check. During the IC recording i realised my PRC FL did not put on her bra and her protruded nipples just "shone" brightly than the police blinker! And for me, in the midst of hurry, i wore my bermudas opposite with my zipper behind!
Somehow the 2 policemen also sensed something going on between us and before they leave they advised us to be careful and dunbstay up ttoo late.

And becos of this experience, i jotted down their carplate no and bought 4D the next day. And sure enuf, i strike 2nd price!
This is super funny bro! U sure your account is true??
Old 23-04-2014, 03:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 20
AgentSmith is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAgentSmith is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAgentSmith is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by urger View Post
Long time never post. So just share my experience.

Still remember a few years back when the old National stadium was still around and i brought a FL to bonk at the open carpark. When we were into our birthday suit and towards the most intense moment, a police car came from nowhere and started turning on the blinker light. I swear both of us wore our clothes back in the ever fastest manner and quickly start the engine and moved off. But knn the police car trail me and overtook me from behind when i was about to merge into Nicoll Highway.
The policemen summoned both of us down. Cold sweat started flowing and both me and my FL started to exchange glances. Lucky we know each other for quite awhile and both of us knew our real name.

luckily the police just stated that they r just conducting routine check. During the IC recording i realised my PRC FL did not put on her bra and her protruded nipples just "shone" brightly than the police blinker! And for me, in the midst of hurry, i wore my bermudas opposite with my zipper behind!
Somehow the 2 policemen also sensed something going on between us and before they leave they advised us to be careful and dunbstay up ttoo late.

And becos of this experience, i jotted down their carplate no and bought 4D the next day. And sure enuf, i strike 2nd price!
LOL
I salute you
Steady !!!
Old 23-04-2014, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
F400 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There's some new blocks 3xx at yishun.

Was at the multi storey carpark with my ex colleague around 4+ in the afternoon.

Was receiving bj from her and was about to remove her panties, she step out of the car. Head behind the car and lean forward.
Fuck her from behind while we are standing while I finger her ass.
After making her so wet, proceed to anal her to her surprise.

Take a while before I was able to fully penetrate her ass. Came in her ass after a while...

While we were cleaning up, noticed there are many units still empty.can hear from afar that renovation works are still ongoing .

The other carpark has yet to open.
Old 24-04-2014, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bankrobber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

used to drive to the industrial areas in tampines. either choose a spot in between two huge trucks. or under a dysfunctional lamp post. bonk my girl there. shiok! but once a police petrol car pulled up beside us (surprisingly they left almost immediately liao). now my girl die die won't do those areas already. sian! most to most now only quickies at hdb maisonettes
Old 24-04-2014, 12:38 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 15
raykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to behold

Whats with hdbmaisonettes???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1