The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2014, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 13
stoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Big Boobs Lady Boss Massage

This was a few months ago already so a bit delayed FR. Happen to be in this hawker center for lunch not long ago and wandered around the area to see what kind of shops are in these old school shopping centers. Saw a spa on the second floor and decided to venture inside.

Very busty woman (probably early30s milf) smiled casually and invited me into one of the rooms. I like to be a little discreet so it was nice not to have to chat at the reception area. Opted for massage with oil, 1hr SGD50. She asked if I wanted a shower I said it's ok, maybe later to wash off the oil.

We made a bit of small talk, adjusted to the right amount of strength to use and the massage was pretty good I must say. After my back, she moved in front of me (I was lying face down on the massage bed) to massage my shoulders. Sensing she was very close physically, I lifted my head and boy...all I could see were a pair of beautiful big boobies with a bottomless cleavage inches from my face. (Oh, she was wearing a tight low cut tshirt)

I asked jokingly why she pushed her boobs so close to me and she giggled said I'm naughty. She continued, I knew something was going to come. After the back and leg massage where she brushed against my balls a few times, I turned around and didi was already protruding from under the towel. She smiled sluttily and asked if I wanted a HJ. I asked for others, which she said she does not provide, only do HJ for SGD80. I didn't negotiate. She pulled down her tshirt (not take off), one hand stroking my didi and at the same time push those boobs into my face. Shiok ah...grabbed and kissed and sucked nipples...big, natural, soft boobs. She didn't allow fingering at first but relented quite easily. She then finished me off by giving me a BF.

If bros are thinking she is a hot milf, you are wrong. She isn't pretty (5/10) and also not have a slim hot body (5/10). She isn't fat, more like has a wider frame if you know what I mean. The HJ and BF were great and we have a rapport so I rtm.

Happy to share with bros who have places to exchange.
Old 03-04-2014, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Big Boobs Lady Boss Massage

If her tits are bigger than 40D or equal, I dont mind paying the amount you stated.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 03-04-2014, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ericpua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro PM me to share
Old 20-04-2014, 04:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
ICHEONG is Cool - loads of Potential

Bros can share with the location I love big boob
Old 20-04-2014, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
toyo96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, contact pls
Old 23-04-2014, 09:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jester456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sounds great can u pm
Old 24-04-2014, 04:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 17
sony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro can share the ctc and location pls.thanks in advance
Old 24-04-2014, 07:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 11
archangeze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterarchangeze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterarchangeze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro mind sharing contacts?send a pm if u willing
Old 24-04-2014, 03:20 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

can share ctc?
Old 27-04-2014, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 22
searcher99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysearcher99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro
I have promised fr on her. On 25/4/2014 on 2045hrs, I went to HC which the TS mentioned. I went to the reception and she was there asking me wanna massage. I want an hr massage and hesisted at first. She ask me wanna to take half an hr massage. I still choose an hr massage.
I took a shower and back to the massage bed to cover my butt. She came in and started to massage me and asked whether first time here and she wear back dressvery sexy. As per TS mentioned

Name : J********
Face: 6.5/10( for only milf lovers)
Boobs: D cup
HJ: 6.9/10
Service: 6/10
Other services all depend on chemistry. She is really hot milf. Overall she is a nice lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoked View Post
This was a few months ago already so a bit delayed FR. Happen to be in this hawker center for lunch not long ago and wandered around the area to see what kind of shops are in these old school shopping centers. Saw a spa on the second floor and decided to venture inside.

Very busty woman (probably early30s milf) smiled casually and invited me into one of the rooms. I like to be a little discreet so it was nice not to have to chat at the reception area. Opted for massage with oil, 1hr SGD50. She asked if I wanted a shower I said it's ok, maybe later to wash off the oil.

We made a bit of small talk, adjusted to the right amount of strength to use and the massage was pretty good I must say. After my back, she moved in front of me (I was lying face down on the massage bed) to massage my shoulders. Sensing she was very close physically, I lifted my head and boy...all I could see were a pair of beautiful big boobies with a bottomless cleavage inches from my face. (Oh, she was wearing a tight low cut tshirt)

I asked jokingly why she pushed her boobs so close to me and she giggled said I'm naughty. She continued, I knew something was going to come. After the back and leg massage where she brushed against my balls a few times, I turned around and didi was already protruding from under the towel. She smiled sluttily and asked if I wanted a HJ. I asked for others, which she said she does not provide, only do HJ for SGD80. I didn't negotiate. She pulled down her tshirt (not take off), one hand stroking my didi and at the same time push those boobs into my face. Shiok ah...grabbed and kissed and sucked nipples...big, natural, soft boobs. She didn't allow fingering at first but relented quite easily. She then finished me off by giving me a BF.

If bros are thinking she is a hot milf, you are wrong. She isn't pretty (5/10) and also not have a slim hot body (5/10). She isn't fat, more like has a wider frame if you know what I mean. The HJ and BF were great and we have a rapport so I rtm.

Happy to share with bros who have places to exchange.
Old 27-04-2014, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
petoria deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

share ctc............
Old 27-04-2014, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)