The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2013, 11:10 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
senny86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Newly opened spa with former Bugis viet lady

wa bro piggylord, bo share contact with me leh, jin sad liao...
Old 23-11-2013, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
kev87in deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interested pm pls
Old 23-11-2013, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
piggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by senny86 View Post
wa bro piggylord, bo share contact with me leh, jin sad liao...
U didn't ask le...so long never PM me also...
Old 24-11-2013, 01:31 AM
Samster

piggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to all

Got the last slot of the day which I always think can work both ways. She was tired and abit coughing but still up to standard. Started off with knees on my back before moving to push my head(big one) against her tummy and massaged my back. As I had a good Thai massage ytd I was only in the mood for relaxing and sensual touch

Told her that the only place I wasn't massaged yesterday was my butt and she spend good time on it. Relaxing and sensual and could feel my head(small one) quickly squished against the bed.

Teasing was good as usual and I can tell she is really getting bolder on me as I couldn't tell anymore whether it was innocent ball brushing or intentional touching. Fine line but hey, who is complaining?

An hour passed real quick and my reward for the last slot was I got to see her in her own clothes. V neck tight black tee revealing her pushed-up boobs and red hotpants which revealed her smooth and slender legs. If I wasn't so tired, I would have dragged her straight to the nearby 81s and fragrances.

Sorry to kenji bro for stealing that booking under your nose. But you also managed to get a good peek at her in home clothes.
Old 24-11-2013, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by piggylord View Post
Got the last slot of the day which I always think can work both ways. She was tired and abit coughing but still up to standard. Started off with knees on my back before moving to push my head(big one) against her tummy and massaged my back. As I had a good Thai massage ytd I was only in the mood for relaxing and sensual touch

Told her that the only place I wasn't massaged yesterday was my butt and she spend good time on it. Relaxing and sensual and could feel my head(small one) quickly squished against the bed.

Teasing was good as usual and I can tell she is really getting bolder on me as I couldn't tell anymore whether it was innocent ball brushing or intentional touching. Fine line but hey, who is complaining?

An hour passed real quick and my reward for the last slot was I got to see her in her own clothes. V neck tight black tee revealing her pushed-up boobs and red hotpants which revealed her smooth and slender legs. If I wasn't so tired, I would have dragged her straight to the nearby 81s and fragrances.

Sorry to kenji bro for stealing that booking under your nose. But you also managed to get a good peek at her in home clothes.
Kns I intro u my regular joint u Bo intro me yours tsk tsk
Old 24-11-2013, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ntblanc View Post
Kns I intro u my regular joint u Bo intro me yours tsk tsk
You got PM bro. Not ur veg ma...
Old 24-11-2013, 06:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Easygo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can PM me the location. Thanks
Old 25-11-2013, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 13
pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!

Had visited her again last week. In fact, it is just one day after the previous massage as I need to meet a client at that area. Got about 2 hours to spare, therefore decided to try my luck to call up to see whether is she booked or not. If she is book, then I will go somewhere else but if she is not, then I will booked her.

Bingo. She happened to be free at that slot. Quickly go down to the spa. Saw her and she seems surprise to see me again. I told her yes, its me again who have booked her.

This time, the massage were more naughtier but still very professionally does her massage. No special were given as she told me that her boss have already told them right when they were interviewed.

After the massage, left the place and meet my client. Will probably rtm this week.
Old 25-11-2013, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 11
Act10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It was more than a month when I visited her at her last work place. Visited her last week at this new spa. She got prettier and hotter. Her massage has got better, her teasing is at least 2 or 3 level up. Yes, she is naughtier, you get what I mean. But, this is a clean spa, no spacial. Anyway, I enjoy her massage n time spent with her. Will certain go back again to her.
Old 25-11-2013, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Act10 View Post
It was more than a month when I visited her at her last work place. Visited her last week at this new spa. She got prettier and hotter. Her massage has got better, her teasing is at least 2 or 3 level up. Yes, she is naughtier, you get what I mean. But, this is a clean spa, no spacial. Anyway, I enjoy her massage n time spent with her. Will certain go back again to her.
Don't rmb giving u the contact but glad u enjoyed it!
Old 25-11-2013, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
hungry81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sucker for teasing
Contact pls......
Old 26-11-2013, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

The two hour deal in this spa is steep, therefore, I went with the 90 minutes session which came with free body scrub and some oil thingy.

I had called to make a booking for her, but when I reached the place, I was told to wait 20 minutes. Sighs. 5 minutes went by and she came out and asked if I would like to wait in the room instead. Why not ? Once her session had ended, she came into the room and told me to wait for a minute as she wanted to check her mobile. Sighs.

Her massage is good and as usual, she was chatting and laughing. She also shared why she left her previous employer. Her teasing has gone up a couple of levels.

Take care and have fun Bros.
Old 26-11-2013, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacnet View Post
Had visited her again last week. In fact, it is just one day after the previous massage as I need to meet a client at that area. Got about 2 hours to spare, therefore decided to try my luck to call up to see whether is she booked or not. If she is book, then I will go somewhere else but if she is not, then I will booked her.

Bingo. She happened to be free at that slot. Quickly go down to the spa. Saw her and she seems surprise to see me again. I told her yes, its me again who have booked her.

This time, the massage were more naughtier but still very professionally does her massage. No special were given as she told me that her boss have already told them right when they were interviewed.

After the massage, left the place and meet my client. Will probably rtm this week.
I'm also thinking to return as often as possible... Sigh....more and more naughty...
Old 26-11-2013, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini View Post
The two hour deal in this spa is steep, therefore, I went with the 90 minutes session which came with free body scrub and some oil thingy.

I had called to make a booking for her, but when I reached the place, I was told to wait 20 minutes. Sighs. 5 minutes went by and she came out and asked if I would like to wait in the room instead. Why not ? Once her session had ended, she came into the room and told me to wait for a minute as she wanted to check her mobile. Sighs.

Her massage is good and as usual, she was chatting and laughing. She also shared why she left her previous employer. Her teasing has gone up a couple of levels.

Take care and have fun Bros.
Bro Lambo finally go down ah. Steep meh? I thought price pretty standard. Once I had to go for lunch and still continue to wait as customer extend but give in a bit here and gain abit there, so no issues. Glad u enjoy the massage and teasing! Cheers
Old 26-11-2013, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 13
pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by piggylord View Post
I'm also thinking to return as often as possible... Sigh....more and more naughty...
Haha Bro piggylord, I have already returned yesterday evening.

Yes, teasing is still very high and getting more and more naughty.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1