The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2013, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 15
eenie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeenie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Newly opened spa with former Bugis viet lady

Thanks TS for sharing.

Enjoy my time with Viet lady. Pretty, long hair with a really good figure. Hard massage was nice, technique different from what I was used to elsewhere, but I enjoy it. And yes she does know how to tease really well, once she gets comfortable... maybe will get better with more visit? Very good attitude overall, will definitely find time for rtm.
Old 18-11-2013, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 12
xfengx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxfengx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks to piggylord for the contact! I thought I would never see this gem anymore!

Been down to the place, nice facilities. Love the massage and everything else
Old 18-11-2013, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iseesomething deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS, could you share the ctc with me? Thanks! =)
Old 20-11-2013, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 13
pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!

Finally got time and also manage to book this ML. First look, she was great. Think she got to be the prettiest so far for all the ML that I have went to. Either they were milf or they SYT, but she was better. Good, slim and proportional figure.

I reached the place 5 mins late, but then the other ML told me that last minute, there are 3 customers coming in and they are short handed. Therefore did not called me to informed me to come sligtly later. Good service I thought. Well, was invited to bath and rest in the massage room first. The room was nice as probably it was still very new. Think they opened less than half a year.

Waited for about 15 minutes, the ML came in. Told me to give her one minute and out she went again. But she did came back within that minute, else I think I would be pissed off by the waiting time.

He massage was good. Ask me in chinese whether I prefer hard massage or soft massage. I replied hard massage. She told me that she is not "大力“, as in big boobs...At first I don't really get what she mean until she keep repeating it and saying she is joking. After a while, then I manage to understand her joke.

She like to tease when she massage. There are a couple of time where she would change her hard massage to sensual light touches. This escalate especially during the buttock massage and inner thigh massage. Can actually feel her brushing your balls and little sleeping brother. Gradually, little brother starts to wake up a little by a little. While massage my legs, she knew that my hand starts to feel numb, she told me that I can put my hands to wherever I like in order to be comfortable.

After the leg massage and teasing, was asked to turn over. She moved over to the top of my head and massage my chest and stomach. I cheekily leave my hands on her buttock. She smile at me, and I thought "bingo". But neverthelss, there was no special given.

She proceed to rub down the legs when I have turn over and again, brushing my groin and little brother again. Feeling horny, I moved my hands onto her buttock and could feel her undies. But did not manage to go any further as she needs to walk over to the ankle to massage my feet.

Was given mosha as I took the 1.5 hours package. After the mosha, again I cheekily asked her whether is she going to bathe for me, and she told me that she go change first. But again, she didn't come in the shower.

Overall, I would find that her massage was good and brothers who love to have a bit of teasing, you might want to get the contact from TS. Definately this is a clean joint with no special.

Would be returning to visit within this week.
Old 20-11-2013, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
piggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacnet View Post
Finally got time and also manage to book this ML. First look, she was great. Think she got to be the prettiest so far for all the ML that I have went to. Either they were milf or they SYT, but she was better. Good, slim and proportional figure.

I reached the place 5 mins late, but then the other ML told me that last minute, there are 3 customers coming in and they are short handed. Therefore did not called me to informed me to come sligtly later. Good service I thought. Well, was invited to bath and rest in the massage room first. The room was nice as probably it was still very new. Think they opened less than half a year.

Waited for about 15 minutes, the ML came in. Told me to give her one minute and out she went again. But she did came back within that minute, else I think I would be pissed off by the waiting time.

He massage was good. Ask me in chinese whether I prefer hard massage or soft massage. I replied hard massage. She told me that she is not "大力“, as in big boobs...At first I don't really get what she mean until she keep repeating it and saying she is joking. After a while, then I manage to understand her joke.

She like to tease when she massage. There are a couple of time where she would change her hard massage to sensual light touches. This escalate especially during the buttock massage and inner thigh massage. Can actually feel her brushing your balls and little sleeping brother. Gradually, little brother starts to wake up a little by a little. While massage my legs, she knew that my hand starts to feel numb, she told me that I can put my hands to wherever I like in order to be comfortable.

After the leg massage and teasing, was asked to turn over. She moved over to the top of my head and massage my chest and stomach. I cheekily leave my hands on her buttock. She smile at me, and I thought "bingo". But neverthelss, there was no special given.

She proceed to rub down the legs when I have turn over and again, brushing my groin and little brother again. Feeling horny, I moved my hands onto her buttock and could feel her undies. But did not manage to go any further as she needs to walk over to the ankle to massage my feet.

Was given mosha as I took the 1.5 hours package. After the mosha, again I cheekily asked her whether is she going to bathe for me, and she told me that she go change first. But again, she didn't come in the shower.

Overall, I would find that her massage was good and brothers who love to have a bit of teasing, you might want to get the contact from TS. Definately this is a clean joint with no special.

Would be returning to visit within this week.
Nice MR bro. I wonder who is nottier. Have up you. Do continue to enjoy and I'm sure you will be rewarded everytime. Please be discreet as gems like her are hard to come by. Cheers
Old 20-11-2013, 12:38 PM
Samster

piggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenie View Post
Thanks TS for sharing.

Enjoy my time with Viet lady. Pretty, long hair with a really good figure. Hard massage was nice, technique different from what I was used to elsewhere, but I enjoy it. And yes she does know how to tease really well, once she gets comfortable... maybe will get better with more visit? Very good attitude overall, will definitely find time for rtm.
Glad u enjoy bro. Sorry for not replying your pm earlier. Attitude is very important!
Old 20-11-2013, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 13
pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by piggylord View Post
Nice MR bro. I wonder who is nottier. Have up you. Do continue to enjoy and I'm sure you will be rewarded everytime. Please be discreet as gems like her are hard to come by. Cheers
Thanks Bro piggylord, have returned your up. Haha. Now we are quite closed in the points.

Definately enjoying the massage. Will rtm soon.
Old 20-11-2013, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks Bro piggylord, have returned your up. Haha. Now we are quite closed in the points.

Definately enjoying the massage. Will rtm soon.
Remember to share new experiences with gem! Cheers
Old 20-11-2013, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!

Hope to receive contact from TS...thank you..
Old 20-11-2013, 02:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
alamah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,

Can pm me the location. Thanks
Old 22-11-2013, 09:26 AM
Samster

Appropriate PMs have been replied. Those who have tried am sure have RTMed like me. If you have promised to up me/post FR or exchange contacts please stick to your word. Cheers
Old 22-11-2013, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nice MR!!! Gotta agree tat she is def one of the best/prettiest ML I tried so far. cant upz u as I hav up u before. keep those MR/FR coming.

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 22-11-2013, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can you share the place, thks.
Old 22-11-2013, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc7176 View Post
Nice MR!!! Gotta agree tat she is def one of the best/prettiest ML I tried so far. cant upz u as I hav up u before. keep those MR/FR coming.
High hand bro enjoy also ya? Can you tahan when her boobs are overhead? I can't...gonna visit her tomorrow if possible
Old 23-11-2013, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Mihawkz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro care to share location? Have pm u. Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1