The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2013, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 15
everyday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant future
Good massage!! Then surprise!!

I finally feel that I should give something instead of always taking from other bros. Of course it must be good enough to post, that's what I think..

Was driving around to look for some new massage joints. After sense something along the road, decided to pullover and check it out. Saw this joint that looks like a clean joint, walk in and ask for details. A decent prc milf at front desk attended to me. After confirm that this is what I need, I ask for 1 hr massage at $50.

After paid, she lead me in to one of the room and ask me to get change. Before I about to wear the short, a milf flip open the curtain and greeted me. She saw me and apologie, step back and told me she is outside and tell her when I am ready.

I called her in, a milf with t shirt and jeans, fair, 6.5 look, and quite busty. Anyway, am here for a good massage, so that's not to bother me. Not too much talking, and she began her work..

Starts from the back and she knew her work well. She hit those sore parts of my body and I feel that I have come to the right place. After doing the lower part of the body, she is so careful and never reach my groin area. At this time, I am really sure that: this is a Clean joint!

After the back is done, she ask me to turn over. and she cover the towel on my private area. She starts with my chest and my stomach with good strength. Then she asked me do I need head massage as she think that I am really tired. I said yes, thank you, and in the half sleepy stage...

And she carry on working on my stomach. Suddenly, I felt her hand slip into my groin and she start to massage my groin and move on to the balls and later,my dick No conversation at this point of time.... and I am basically like a dead fish on the massage bed, letting her works the way she is doing.. I was like: Is this part of the massage?? Anyway, don't think too much, see what's gonna heppen last...

Her hand was smooth and the feeling was good even without touching her, I cum... She cleaned me up, cover the big towel, and walked out the room.. All quiet...

She came back later and start to massage my arms, legs and lastly, my big head and face..

She starts to talk with me, like I smell good, I am fair etc etc but not mentioned about the HJ??

From my point of view, I will tips her even without the surprise cause she is hard working. So I pay her what I think she deserve and she is so happy that she kiss me and hug me like no tomorrow...

I will rtf due to the late closing time and discreet location.

Bros who into good massage and surprise (maybe) please pm me for contact. I am not giving away freely as I need to secure this joint. Hope you understand.
Old 13-05-2013, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
LoveindianmilfF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro.. Can share contact n location..thanks man..ill pm u a contact..
Old 13-05-2013, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
HighBlood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Good massage!! Then surprise!!

bro please share contact and location , thanks
Old 13-05-2013, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 15
suzuka8 is a glorious beacon of lightsuzuka8 is a glorious beacon of lightsuzuka8 is a glorious beacon of lightsuzuka8 is a glorious beacon of lightsuzuka8 is a glorious beacon of light

whats your total damage bro? location near where? thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by everyday1song View Post
I finally feel that I should give something instead of always taking from other bros. Of course it must be good enough to post, that's what I think..

Was driving around to look for some new massage joints. After sense something along the road, decided to pullover and check it out. Saw this joint that looks like a clean joint, walk in and ask for details. A decent prc milf at front desk attended to me. After confirm that this is what I need, I ask for 1 hr massage at $50.

After paid, she lead me in to one of the room and ask me to get change. Before I about to wear the short, a milf flip open the curtain and greeted me. She saw me and apologie, step back and told me she is outside and tell her when I am ready.

I called her in, a milf with t shirt and jeans, fair, 6.5 look, and quite busty. Anyway, am here for a good massage, so that's not to bother me. Not too much talking, and she began her work..

Starts from the back and she knew her work well. She hit those sore parts of my body and I feel that I have come to the right place. After doing the lower part of the body, she is so careful and never reach my groin area. At this time, I am really sure that: this is a Clean joint!

After the back is done, she ask me to turn over. and she cover the towel on my private area. She starts with my chest and my stomach with good strength. Then she asked me do I need head massage as she think that I am really tired. I said yes, thank you, and in the half sleepy stage...

And she carry on working on my stomach. Suddenly, I felt her hand slip into my groin and she start to massage my groin and move on to the balls and later,my dick No conversation at this point of time.... and I am basically like a dead fish on the massage bed, letting her works the way she is doing.. I was like: Is this part of the massage?? Anyway, don't think too much, see what's gonna heppen last...

Her hand was smooth and the feeling was good even without touching her, I cum... She cleaned me up, cover the big towel, and walked out the room.. All quiet...

She came back later and start to massage my arms, legs and lastly, my big head and face..

She starts to talk with me, like I smell good, I am fair etc etc but not mentioned about the HJ??

From my point of view, I will tips her even without the surprise cause she is hard working. So I pay her what I think she deserve and she is so happy that she kiss me and hug me like no tomorrow...

I will rtf due to the late closing time and discreet location.

Bros who into good massage and surprise (maybe) please pm me for contact. I am not giving away freely as I need to secure this joint. Hope you understand.
Old 13-05-2013, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 12
3xxx is one of the Best!3xxx is one of the Best!3xxx is one of the Best!3xxx is one of the Best!

Bro...need a good massage. ..surprise or not not important. Kindly pm.many thanjs
Old 13-05-2013, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Bro can pm me?
Old 13-05-2013, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Middleman2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro please PM the details
Old 13-05-2013, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
SonyNokia is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Bro can pm me?
Please pm me
Old 13-05-2013, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19397 / Power: 25
Me Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond repute

may i? please

Clip That I Like
Old 13-05-2013, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3321 / Power: 15
sgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond repute

hi bro

can share with me the location?

thanks so very much!
Old 13-05-2013, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 19
Ha79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud of

Care to share the location, bro?
Old 13-05-2013, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
lustlong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Care to share?
thanks in advance...
Old 13-05-2013, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 12
loveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Good massage!! Then surprise!!

bro ctc pls man thks
Old 13-05-2013, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
johnny_tan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi may I have the contact and location please. Thank you bro!
Old 14-05-2013, 12:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
joehu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, I need a good massage. Please pm me the location. Tks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1