The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2014, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

D[/QUOTE]so free ah, bto sengseng? any new dishes nowadays?[/QUOTE]

Yalor! Biznes is bad nowadays, have to be more thrifty lor.

Not much choices; most of the new dishes are either Banh Canh or Bun Cha.
Apparently Siao Loong Bao and Malat Firepot are lesser now.

Tat day one Popiah cum up to me and said she can speak English so I ask her.
" Do you know what LOVE is?" She gave me a smile and shook her head.
So I told her.
Well! " Love is a sensation, caused by a temptation, to feel penetration. a guy sticks his location in a girl's destination, to increase the population for the next generation, did you get my explanation, or do you need a demonstration? KEKEKE
Old 08-10-2014, 03:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 19
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
it is not that i am shallow minded,it is the way u put your words which made people angry!I dont think i am going to like u and not interested to be a friend and not even want to know who u r ok!

i have been quite patient wz u ever since u say abt the cd thing,like kena penyakit then next time no need to wear cd...lobang for cash...i dont think u know the word 'manners' right?

catch me if u can!

catch you for what!!!!!
i be crazy to do that.

it ok if you don't like me and what make you think i wanna be your friend in the 1st place.
Meanwhile...continue giving i-phone with your installment plan, i am sure you will make lots of mei-mei happy.
[/QUOTE]

Wah long time no come in suddenly so happening here....
Once in a while when this thread is getting dull there sure to have some itchy worm bringing up a hot topic to this thread to make it alive again....
We are here to hv fun & enjoy the company & laughter. Criticism is part of our conversation but it was never an issue. If u can't accept it then don't get involve.
Yah man chairman .....keep up the good work guys but stay together ya .....
Oh and not forgetting....thanks to those itchy worm for bringing up the thread to front page.
Old 09-10-2014, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Wah long time no come in suddenly so happening here....
Once in a while when this thread is getting dull there sure to have some itchy worm bringing up a hot topic to this thread to make it alive again....
We are here to hv fun & enjoy the company & laughter. Criticism is part of our conversation but it was never an issue. If u can't accept it then don't get involve.
Yah man chairman .....keep up the good work guys but stay together ya .....

Oh and not forgetting....thanks to those itchy worm for bringing up the thread to front page.
[/QUOTE]

you suddenly float head for what ah? you WORM getting ITCHY ah? if so fast fast fuel up your Hummer and zoom zoom down lah..
Old 09-10-2014, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
D
so free ah, bto sengseng? any new dishes nowadays?[/QUOTE]

Yalor! Biznes is bad nowadays, have to be more thrifty lor.

Not much choices; most of the new dishes are either Banh Canh or Bun Cha.
Apparently Siao Loong Bao and Malat Firepot are lesser now.

Tat day one Popiah cum up to me and said she can speak English so I ask her.
" Do you know what LOVE is?" She gave me a smile and shook her head.
So I told her.
Well! " Love is a sensation, caused by a temptation, to feel penetration. a guy sticks his location in a girl's destination, to increase the population for the next generation, did you get my explanation, or do you need a demonstration? KEKEKE [/QUOTE]

bro sengseng... your 烂get really really 烂get leh...
Old 12-10-2014, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 10
Wot2Doo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR of visit on 08.10.2014
I know the veterans/experts keep their own webchat. I am just a humble occasional visitor when on business trip to KL.

Would like to share this FR: You would have to go soon, as she said she'll stay for 1 month only.

Name: didn't ask
Cambodian (exotic:-) )
Voluptuous (not fat!) hourglass figure, avg. height, firm D-cup, quite flat stomach, but of course not supertight.
Wore a semi see-through net
green dress with black underwear.
Very round face, cute, small eyes, short-ish hair in a knot.
High GFE, she seemed to be really excited to be with me, asked me in lift if I wanted to stay overnight (it was 9 pm!).
CBJ, missionary, pussy quite tight, felt like sex with GF.
Damage 50, plus I gave 10 tip (big smile). Unusual for me, I normally get quoted higher price, 80-100.
RTF: sure !
Old 13-10-2014, 12:37 AM
Samster

This a FR not for Pudu/ACE (like my previous one), but for Brickfields, near Monorail terminal station. Why here? Because I think that cheongsters interested in budget bonks @ACE might be interested in other MYR 50 options. I hope this meets your approval

Date 06.10.2014
All the "Indian" cheap places seem to be run by young chinese Malaysians now. Looks more confidence-inspiring. Only 1 place still Indian, apparently. Checked on web later, but found no info about the change.

Went to a place at the Northern end. Some incense burning at entrance. Young guy asked me if interested in girls. He said all Indonesian, MYR 50, have a look.

Inside quite bright and friendly, corridor with brick stalls and doors, but open ceilings. Saw two girls, the one in stall no.2 quite pretty, so I tried her but did not check out the other talent.

No.2, from Jakarta.
Pretty, cute, fairly dark skin (I like), very smooth. Firm B-cup, firm ass, short, nornal build (not waif-like, not fat). She said 26 yo, but looked younger to me. Very smiley face, I felt at ease.

Service minimal: she washed herself, some catbath on nipples, then CD straight on, CBJ for 2 min. , then laid on her back with legs up. I was very horny, so no problem. Pussy tight and good pressure, still gives me an erection when I write this. Came quicker than ever with a CD.
Washing afterwards.

RTF: yes, but maybe try others.
Old 13-10-2014, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wot2Doo View Post
This a FR not for Pudu/ACE (like my previous one), but for Brickfields, near Monorail terminal station. Why here? Because I think that cheongsters interested in budget bonks @ACE might be interested in other MYR 50 options. I hope this meets your approval

Date 06.10.2014
All the "Indian" cheap places seem to be run by young chinese Malaysians now. Looks more confidence-inspiring. Only 1 place still Indian, apparently. Checked on web later, but found no info about the change.

Went to a place at the Northern end. Some incense burning at entrance. Young guy asked me if interested in girls. He said all Indonesian, MYR 50, have a look.

Inside quite bright and friendly, corridor with brick stalls and doors, but open ceilings. Saw two girls, the one in stall no.2 quite pretty, so I tried her but did not check out the other talent.

No.2, from Jakarta.
Pretty, cute, fairly dark skin (I like), very smooth. Firm B-cup, firm ass, short, nornal build (not waif-like, not fat). She said 26 yo, but looked younger to me. Very smiley face, I felt at ease.

Service minimal: she washed herself, some catbath on nipples, then CD straight on, CBJ for 2 min. , then laid on her back with legs up. I was very horny, so no problem. Pussy tight and good pressure, still gives me an erection when I write this. Came quicker than ever with a CD.
Washing afterwards.

RTF: yes, but maybe try others.
I think you had got so many of our ACE kakis and their brothers excited by quoting RM 50 for screwing such a gem ......now you mentioned or corrected it as Brickfields not ACE.

I suggest you start your own thread on Brickfields which is no where near Pasar Road or even Pudu. This is a Pudu (Pasar Road) thread any posts taht are not applicable should not be posted here as they surely will confuse many ACE kakis, including me
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 13-10-2014, 02:59 AM
Samster

Dear brother Pomrakthai, and all other bros, my sincere apologies for causing any confusion. Allow me to clarify my 2 FRs of yesterday:

First FR: 08.10.2014, Cambodian curvy lady, IMHO indeed a gem at MYR 50: this was at ACE !

Second FR: 06 10.2014, Indonesian girl, also MYR 50: this was indeed in Brickfields. Could be a gem if better service, e g. long BJ. Apologies for any confusion by listing it under the Pudu thread; I felt that I was still too fresh on SBF to open a new thread.
Old 13-10-2014, 09:10 AM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dear brother Pomrakthai, and all other bros, my sincere apologies for causing any confusion. Allow me to clarify my 2 FRs of yesterday:

First FR: 08.10.2014, Cambodian curvy lady, IMHO indeed a gem at MYR 50: this was at ACE !

Second FR: 06 10.2014, Indonesian girl, also MYR 50: this was indeed in Brickfields. Could be a gem if better service, e g. long BJ. Apologies for any confusion by listing it under the Pudu thread; I felt that I was still too fresh on SBF to open a new thread.
OIC
No worries, if the Cambodian episode happened in ACE, then we old kakis will switch on our radar to check her out, maybe Meso will be able to find her amongst those Vietcongs
IMHO, it is easy to open a new thread on your Brickfields adventures.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 13-10-2014, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 18
pj_soldier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypj_soldier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Bro, well done to you if indeed you only paid RM50 for that kind of girl in ACE (as per your FR)

Bro, i don't want to sound racist, are you chinese ? because normally non-chinese guys get quoted at rates below RM80 @ACE.

Anyway, thanks for writing up FR.
cheers!
Old 13-10-2014, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pj_soldier View Post
Bro, well done to you if indeed you only paid RM50 for that kind of girl in ACE (as per your FR)

Bro, i don't want to sound racist, are you chinese ? because normally non-chinese guys get quoted at rates below RM80 @ACE.

Anyway, thanks for writing up FR.
cheers!
Yaloh, they bloody think that we China Ah Pek are loaded...even Vietcongs quote me RM 100 when they usually do for below RM 70 for non-Chings
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 13-10-2014, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thaithai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In fact some of the SMT PRC girls already lower the price from RM100 to RM80 due to fierce competition from viet girls. And Somehow some SYT viet girls insist RM100, kind of like those PRC girls used to do previously.
Old 13-10-2014, 11:03 PM
Samster

sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[/QUOTE] bro sengseng... your 烂get really really 烂get leh... [/QUOTE]

Its not LANGEK , no joke no fun mah.

Old 13-10-2014, 11:09 PM
Samster

Old 13-10-2014, 11:16 PM
Samster

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1