The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2016, 04:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 13
tikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fortune Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by power69 View Post
have a hobby , and forget all this fuck thing.
and now my wife complain that I spend too much on my new hobby

But at least I've saved enough money by not going back to chiong
Old 18-04-2016, 04:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 19
LUCKY4261 is one of the Best!LUCKY4261 is one of the Best!LUCKY4261 is one of the Best!

guys. u use phone or some other device. pls share via pm!
Old 19-04-2016, 12:57 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

pearls centre skinny tall prc auntie,
i saw her there
Old 19-04-2016, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Any idea where has the viet MLs relocated to?
Old 19-04-2016, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 10
doctrine is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctrine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yeah. wish to know where have they relocated to (if they did).

want to find the ML that i tried previously. Her name is Kay(please let me know if anyone knows about her. Appreciate it).
Old 19-04-2016, 11:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

asiaone.com got news about middle rd.
one lady....
is she a lady boss?
Old 20-04-2016, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Walked around during lunch time yesterday. Super quiet. Only thing was a milf, which I suspect is from China, who went to toilet and she was asking me if I wanted massage with her eyes. She didn't really attracted me so I just carried on walking.
Old 20-04-2016, 01:31 PM
Samster (B)

johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

yes all die down,maybe gals kenna bigbig this time.
Old 20-04-2016, 01:32 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YakunBoy View Post
Walked around during lunch time yesterday. Super quiet. Only thing was a milf, which I suspect is from China, who went to toilet and she was asking me if I wanted massage with her eyes. She didn't really attracted me so I just carried on walking.
third floor helen is it,?
shanghai auntie.
Old 20-04-2016, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 10
watchmansex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dead town. Just dropped by an hour ago. Only Aunt Helen was around, she had probably left for an errand and just returned to the shop when I was there, or she just turned up for work. All the rest of the shops were thud shut. Think dont play play, FC has probably been hit very hard this time.
Old 21-04-2016, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
BKK_Expert is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
anyway, it seems the AV is nailing FC for quite a while, not sure how long but somehow it should be a limit as there are numerous buildings with beauty parlours and mei mei in Singapore. FC is just one of them. If too obvious, it is a matter of time something wrong is revealed, either undertable or what, as it has to be justified why so much manpower is allocated only to FC when this is not an isolated case.

CPIB may step in and wow wow wow.

Something is not right. I hope taxpayer money is better spent.

There are more problem especially those on social visit pass and operating from apartments and condos. Do they spend the same amount of resources on them?

haiz. anyway, we can go elsewhere to cheong or call our favourite MLs and meet elsewhere. Many of them now temporary working elsewhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
well, as long as the shops are still there, the MLs will be back lah probably in a week or two.

How long can such operation sustain?

alamak, before you know it, the ah tau of AV will be asked to drink kopi why spend so much resources on FC.

In the meantime, and all the while, safer to cheong Geylang. No worry of AV interrupting and can enjoy good sextifying 30 minutes or 1 hr with the wide range of gals in licensed brothels there.

Minus the thrill of fucking in FC, I think the selection in GL can anytime beat FC or any such places at a range of budget.

And cheaper some more, in GL, and cannot chop carrots

you talked machiam you know everything like an old bird here, wake up lah

av raid becos many shops operate without the massage license lah !

talked so much nonsense for fuck !!!
Old 21-04-2016, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnn View Post
asiaone.com got news about middle rd.
one lady....
is she a lady boss?
Yup read from FB too. she trying to bribe AV and get arrested. 40+ and singaporean if I rem correctly.
Old 21-04-2016, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
Yup read from FB too. she trying to bribe AV and get arrested. 40+ and singaporean if I rem correctly.
Can send the asiaone Link
Old 21-04-2016, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by archer69 View Post
Can send the asiaone Link
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/wo...d-at-middle-rd
Old 21-04-2016, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Very silly to bribe the officer

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1