The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2015, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 19
whamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Fortune Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Went recce on Saturday, so quiet.
All MILFs, can't find any SYT.
Saw the legendary coco back after seeing her shop closed for awhile but seems kinda black faced n not as friendly as in the past.
Is this Coco the milf with double d rack? I see her all the time whenever I go prowling there..
Old 18-04-2015, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19763 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whamzz View Post
Is this Coco the milf with double d rack? I see her all the time whenever I go prowling there..
hmmmm ... dun thk so BIG bah.
think only 34B or thereabout.
d other time someone posted her pic in this thread.
chio MILF.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 18-04-2015, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

The local Chinese women duo of Eve, the MILF n Joyce, the matured woman have vacated their top floor small massage parlour. It is vacant. They both were expensive.
Old 18-04-2015, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
The local Chinese women duo of Eve, the MILF n Joyce, the matured woman have vacated their top floor small massage parlour. It is vacant. They both were expensive.
They vacant the joint near the escalator and moved to another shop in the same level.
Old 19-04-2015, 01:43 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalsp2 View Post
hello seasoned brothers of fortune. recently I tried this shop on 2nd floor. the moment u come up the escalator, turn 180 deg.. the 2 new shops there.

tried this shop on the right with a very foxy milf lady..unfortunately the shop has now closed after a v short time and I didn't get her contact. any kind bros here know who im referring to and can share some info about her whereabouts now?

do pm me? will appreciate with my 12 pts too. thks!
turn right or turn left?
why u turn so much?
blankang bu seng.?
Old 20-04-2015, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Brogary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anybody have eve and Joyce contact? would love to get into contact with them. A bit risky to go there because I have a Relative working in the thai amulet shop. Really hope if any kind bros here who have their contact to pass to me. Really appreciated. Sincere here. Willing to trade contacts in return.
Old 20-04-2015, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCD1979 View Post
Was a regular of Eve when she was in Tokyo...only found her again recently at FC. I'll say service quite good just a bit costly. $150 + $50 for 60min.

Haven't been there in two months already as I find it too ex there. But if you really want to splurge then ok la, Eve is not bad.
150 for hj or fj, bro

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 20-04-2015, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 20
rickman is one of the Best!rickman is one of the Best!rickman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brogary View Post
Does anybody have eve and Joyce contact? would love to get into contact with them. A bit risky to go there because I have a Relative working in the thai amulet shop. Really hope if any kind bros here who have their contact to pass to me. Really appreciated. Sincere here. Willing to trade contacts in return.
I am also looking for their contact. Pls share
Old 20-04-2015, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Tried Fortune Centre months ago (maybe a year liao), felt was ex in correspondence to the service I get...so nowadays I only go bio bio nia my 2 cents worth...

I recall it's something like 120-140 for massage + HJ, then FJ is ard 180-200. But that was some time back so I duno wat it is like now. Maybe the rental ex ba.
Old 20-04-2015, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Hi Brogary. Why don't u use the lift to discreetly go up to any upper floor? Both local Chi. women, J____ n E__ nowadays r rushing n don't give good svc. Rather expensive too. I tried both of them.
Old 20-04-2015, 10:35 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Hi Brogary. Why don't u use the lift to discreetly go up to any upper floor? Both local Chi. women, J____ n E__ nowadays r rushing n don't give good svc. Rather expensive too. I tried both of them.
Of course rushing lah bro..worry dio raided..chop chop game over...nxt time ask them do outcal lah

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 21-04-2015, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Brogary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah I was thinking of getting their contact so can do outcall, it's like having a local mistress and bringing her to hotel for 2 hours shiok shiok hahaah no worries somemore since they are local. Hope if any bros have contact can pass to me. Thanks bro Adonis for the info! Cheers bro!
Old 21-04-2015, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 18
diver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud of

Does Apple do outcall....??? Anyone tried...???
Old 21-04-2015, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 10
sbfsbf9876 is one of the Best!sbfsbf9876 is one of the Best!sbfsbf9876 is one of the Best!

Tried Apple (who worked in May's shop) almost 2 years ago... that time it was still value for money, nowadays FC is more like another Adelphi in the making....
Old 22-04-2015, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
hotdogie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfsbf9876 View Post
Tried Apple (who worked in May's shop) almost 2 years ago... that time it was still value for money, nowadays FC is more like another Adelphi in the making....
What exactl do you mean? I've been to both and not sure why Adelphi is worse than fortune ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1