The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2015, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 11
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold
Re: Need help with FB turning serious...

TS got no income; hardly she can do anything to you.

And if you are rich; there are 101 things you can do to get rid of her. You can disappear.... like magic.
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 25-05-2015, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 11
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

Tell her you do not intend to work.

She need to work and feed you.

You see she run at away world record speed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupkia View Post
You are a poor school boy. You enjoyed great sex with this PRC. Now she wants baby with you.
She definitely wants something from you. Maybe you are only child with rich parents. Maybe she wants citizenship by marrying you.
Drop her and get out while you still in 1 piece.
You are a sitting duck. Not experienced in handling PRC bitches.
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 30-05-2015, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
ManInCheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFAcafe View Post
Tell her you do not intend to work.

She need to work and feed you.

You see she run at away world record speed.
Great idea. Tell her your dream in arts. The road might be long and suffering with no guaranteed success. Want invest bo?
Old 02-06-2015, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 15
Scandiacus is a glorious beacon of lightScandiacus is a glorious beacon of lightScandiacus is a glorious beacon of lightScandiacus is a glorious beacon of lightScandiacus is a glorious beacon of light

Bail asap bro
Old 08-06-2015, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fender_Tele View Post
Hey guys, so here's an update on my situation right now..

So I met her for dinner and said I'm not ready for children any time soon, and i guess she took it rather well, said we are just normal friends lor.

But later on she started sending me photos of my neighbourhood and house... so i was really worried that she would hound me outside my house.

So long story short i just stopped contacting her already.

Really scary shit over here man. haha. I'm worried if she had stolen my used condoms and show up with a random baby in the future

P.S: Aiya Sg girls very expensive one, need to eat high class restaurant, constantly looking at my text messages. PRC still easier for fling, just that this one is crazy...
maybe you wanna try a change of number so that she cant contact you? just that your contact list all need a change.
Old 09-06-2015, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Harley_Fatboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
maybe you wanna try a change of number so that she cant contact you? just that your contact list all need a change.
Keep all your message indicating that you want to break off as this can use as a proof that you are serious of this issue. If still harass you seek advise from the law or police.
Old 19-06-2015, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 10
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Usually free sex is gonna cost you more! Think about that...
This is so true, but we all went thru that phase somehow ... TS will learn haha
Old 21-06-2015, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4490 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fender_Tele View Post
Hey bros I need some advice...

I have had this china FB for around 2 years, she's very freaky, like jap av style enthusiastic in bed. Was really the best fuck i have even amongst all the FL I visited. But then I stopped contact after finding out I was the third party in the relationship.

Recently she contacted me, saying she broke up with her boyfriend. We met up, and the sex was as good as ever.

However now she is sending me lots of her selfies with babies...

I'm only 23 and still in school, with no income. and i don't even want to have children at all. I don't mind having a casual relationship with her, but anything long term freaks me out. I still have so many things i want to do...

Any advice on how to handle? Thanks.
First question, does she consider you a FB when the both of you first started also or was simply double-timing... seeing two guys at once, just that her ex-bf was the official one... This is very common in PRC, and also Singaporeans.

If your answer is that you do not know, you are screwed. Change your number and disappear if you do not have feelings for her.

If your answer is yes, continue to screw.

If your answer is no or you do not know and you have feelings for her.... start a relationship.
Old 09-09-2016, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Bungee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just start to ignore her whenever she calls you or text you.The first few days and week may seemed difficult for you to avoid any contacts with her. Believe me after ignoring her for sometime and non-communication with her in any form,she will get the message that you do not wanrt to continue the relationship with her. I went through the same process myself when one prc ml became too close and too demanding.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1