The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2012, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
weeteo77 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Jakarta Info

Thank I'm moving o red top hotel
Old 08-03-2012, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
abcxyz1606 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelhunter702 View Post
Hi bros,
I'd be travelling to Jakarta this weekend and would be staying overnight. Would like to call in local for overnight, any recommendation? Probably would be staying Marriott hotel. What is the rate for a local like? Your kind reply is very much appreciated! Million thanks bros!!!
hi, i tried local newspaper for call in. had quite good experiences with them. standard price shld be from 600,000 to 800,000 for 2 hrs. try bargaining when u call. good luck n hav fun!
Old 08-03-2012, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Hard Drive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any updates on Travel Hotel? I'm going to JKT tmr for 1 nite only.
Old 08-03-2012, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 15
Pohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by someonecool View Post

btw... what is "bules" ? I see many people mentioning it.

Any other recommendations appreciated...

Thanks,
J
bules are not mules or bulls.... hehehe. Neither they are blues, or nubile.

Bules are Indonesian word for Ang Moh or Farang or Caucasian lar.
Old 08-03-2012, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
stamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bro Hard Drive, Travel Hotel is the place I go everytime I go Jakarta. HAHA. I think everything is still the same.
Old 09-03-2012, 04:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Jakarta's trip

Attn:taitaikunu/aakumu/teteku/long dick/adver & God knows what other clone nicks; Since it's been almost 5 weeks & no reply; let me repeat this question ; I wish to repeat this again today since you didn't bother to reply ; LOL please prove that I'm a competitor & I make a solemn promise to forever ban myself from sammmyboy forum! You're a pathetic con man using your clones to con people & confuse them! Like I mentioned in an earlier post you will make mistakes & now I'm really catching you by your balls coz I'm not a competitor & I'm looking forward to see how you're going to prove that I'm one when I'm not? Cat got your tongue bro? LOL! I'm so happy! MAKE MY DAY BRO! MAKE MY DAY!
Quote:
Originally Posted by taitaikunu View Post
Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being caught up by personal slander, as if a person is repeating over and over, you must question their motivations.
My personal take on it might be he is a competitor.
Old 09-03-2012, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 17
teteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to behold

Bro,
On the plane to Jakarta, the gentleman sitting beside me asked what is the best time to move about in Jakarta.
He was staying in Mulia, I would say it traveling after 8 pm would be good and going from south to the north would be better. going south from Mulia should be hell at that time.
Hope this could help.

Cheers.
Old 09-03-2012, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pohchuan View Post
bules are not mules or bulls.... hehehe. Neither they are blues, or nubile.

Bules are Indonesian word for Ang Moh or Farang or Caucasian lar.
up u some pt since u so helpful
Old 09-03-2012, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kirian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys,

I spent 3 night in Jakarta and went to both Terminal Classic at 3rd and 5th Floor. Basically, 5th floor is more organised, cleaner and seats are easily available. Issue is that the girls are seated all across one row and you have to sit near to take a closer look. Otherwise, just choose by their figures. The band is good. I listen to them only and did not call any girls.

As for 3rd Floor, I feel there are more girls but messy, smokey and rowdy..Advantage is that you can get a closer look at the girls. Language for both floors is a problem in terms of English speaking. I managed to get one that speaks ok at 3rd floor. Band also not bad.

I also went to Orchardz Hotel for a SPA but I will give a miss next time if I want a good massage. I think the girls are good at XXX job only Food and drinks are cheap anyway....I choose a Smoothie Massage (BJ and kiss your body plus asshole with ice and hot water). I will say BJ is good.

I am checking out now and may try Lotus massage (clean) at Mangga Dua Square for a good rub

Cheers...
Old 11-03-2012, 11:14 AM
Samster

teteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to behold

Bro,
I was at south Jakarta , traffic is quite bad but there is this place wijaya center, many massage parlors, many young syt there, price are reasonable, as it is catering to the Japanese and Korean clients.

Cheers.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:52 AM
Samster

Bro,
Just a short FR, the quality at Alexis has drop very badly, maybe the better looking local girls have gone elsewhere.
the expats girls are also so so, not saying that the other places is any better, but SunCity PRC girls are much cute...er.

Cheers.
Old 12-03-2012, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

I just voted this thread as "TERRIBLE".

Looks like some crazy man talking to himself all the times??

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 12-03-2012, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better

LOL same here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
I just voted this thread as "TERRIBLE".

Looks like some crazy man talking to himself all the times??
Old 12-03-2012, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 15
Pohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian View Post

I am checking out now and may try Lotus massage (clean) at Mangga Dua Square for a good rub

Cheers...
you might want to try Casanova Salon if you are at mangga dua square. Salon plus HJ is an old concept in JKT
Old 13-03-2012, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kirian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Salon at Mangga Dua Square? Which floor?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread