The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-06-2013, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Zhen Zhen(1615) Cup Size

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
D cup become C+ cup become C-??? so how big are her boobs?
Just go n see for yrself if u wanna be so precise n accurate lah...

When I asked ZZ personally she told me she did not know her cup size only her measurement 36...and I did not bother to "inspect" her bra?!...

So made an estimate of 36 D?....btw I tend to agree wif Smlee that ZZ boobs appear slightly bigger than her roomie Bai He...
Old 26-06-2013, 03:18 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Moaners

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawk View Post
Any bros here can recommend gals tats slim tall horny and give natural sexy moans? Those that makes u wan to pump longer and harder.Like those in jap av? I asked cos usually moans are not in fr lol. Looks wise .. bonkable is enuff lol.

I saw bro omnia report on feng huang. Claims her moans almost like screaming? @@. I prefer sexy moans hehe.
Cheers.
Phoenix's moans build up as she gets high n reaches a crescendo when she cums naturally. ..to me it sounds sexy n hot becuz u can see n feel that it is real n not fake...this mm appears to enjoy a good fuck plus a good tonguefu as well

as for yr request...perhaps u can try XinYi (1654A), think she sld prolly meet all yr requirements including the tall aspect...another one sld prolly be Han Han (1431)
Old 26-06-2013, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 22
mohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Moaners

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Phoenix's moans build up as she gets high n reaches a crescendo when she cums naturally. ..to me it sounds sexy n hot becuz u can see n feel that it is real n not fake...this mm appears to enjoy a good fuck plus a good tonguefu as well

as for yr request...perhaps u can try XinYi (1654A), think she sld prolly meet all yr requirements including the tall aspect...another one sld prolly be Han Han (1431)
Thx bro omnia for the ref I heard hanhan big frame which I dun like thou.
Old 26-06-2013, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thx bro omnia for the ref I heard hanhan big frame which I dun like thou.
Yes...so think scratch her off then...

Actually they are lots of natural sexy moaners out there, or appear to be at least!...just that Xinyi is tall n slim as well
Old 26-06-2013, 03:40 PM
Samster

mohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Yes...so think scratch her off then...

Actually they are lots of natural sexy moaners out there, or appear to be at least!...just that Xinyi is tall n slim as well
Maybe im unlucky or I dun find any of them real or not sexy. Some are too fake. Some are too loid... I mean im here to enjoy and seeing the wl enjoying more then me kinda turne off lol. The best moaner I had is my msian fb. Shes not pretty but her skin is smooth and wets easily down below. Her moans is very sexy like some av star soft sexy natural moans. Lastly she will lick me cleam and swallow.

Hope fenghuan or xinyi can fit the bill with those moans that can make a man hard on just listening to it.

Im at 1654 waiting for xx now. 3 hrs wait lol... I had no other choice as lady fully book as usual.
Old 26-06-2013, 03:47 PM
Samster

Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Had xiao ai 2831A yesterday as summer is on red I think.

Looks: 6.8 with makeup. Abit sg syt look with chinadoll hairstyle.

Boobs. Full b with brown nip. Her boob shape is like those when a gal puts her breast on top of a table. Like cutting a cha shui bao in half.

Body. 7. Alittle tan . Quite slim.

Bbbj and ar : 7 nth to shout about. Normal standard.

Fj. 7 maybe she put too much ky everytime I go in I become soft

Shes a friendly and new girl that try to pls you. I just dunlike girls whos who puts ky lol.
Old 26-06-2013, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe im unlucky or I dun find any of them real or not sexy. Some are too fake. Some are too loid... I mean im here to enjoy and seeing the wl enjoying more then me kinda turne off lol. The best moaner I had is my msian fb. Shes not pretty but her skin is smooth and wets easily down below. Her moans is very sexy like some av star soft sexy natural moans. Lastly she will lick me cleam and swallow.

Hope fenghuan or xinyi can fit the bill with those moans that can make a man hard on just listening to it.

Im at 1654 waiting for xx now. 3 hrs wait lol... I had no other choice as lady fully book as usual.
3hrs is mad. Lol.
Old 26-06-2013, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
3hrs is mad. Lol.
It is!. I actually left the house after hearing it but 10 mins later I turn back cos I had no one in my mind then till bro omnia post his recommendations.
Old 26-06-2013, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe im unlucky or I dun find any of them real or not sexy. Some are too fake. Some are too loid... I mean im here to enjoy and seeing the wl enjoying more then me kinda turne off lol. The best moaner I had is my msian fb. Shes not pretty but her skin is smooth and wets easily down below. Her moans is very sexy like some av star soft sexy natural moans. Lastly she will lick me cleam and swallow .
Bro which girl u saying will lick yr cream and swallow??
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 26-06-2013, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Bro which girl u saying will lick yr cream and swallow??
Lol thats not a wl. Thats my fuck buddy bro. Sounds good right lol!
Old 26-06-2013, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
3hrs is mad. Lol.
Btw im here at 1245am...
Old 26-06-2013, 04:07 PM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Moaners

Quote:
Lol thats not a wl. Thats my fuck buddy bro. Sounds good right lol!
damn tot is which WLs giving u av treatment lol...
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 26-06-2013, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
damn tot is which WLs giving u av treatment lol...
Its possible a wl can give this kind of treatment provided shes not ap and likes you. Or u tell her in advance and pay her a heavy tip, see if she agrees
Old 26-06-2013, 04:21 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Moaners

Quote:
Its possible a wl can give this kind of treatment provided shes not ap and likes you. Or u tell her in advance and pay her a heavy tip, see if she agrees
Bro I know some WLs will do it if they have feeling wid u... I enjoyed that before tot u got new WLs name to flash so I can continue my fantasies Wif new faces ...
Old 26-06-2013, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro I know some WLs will do it if they have feeling wid u... I enjoyed that before tot u got new WLs name to flash so I can continue my fantasies Wif new faces ...
Absolutely bro ... One WL from an infamous shop has done that for me but she has already retired a good 6-8 months ago ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread