The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2010, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Circumcision: my experience

Knife or laser? Which recover faster, i don't know about knife. I belive full recovery a month, nothing less better do it young.

Faster returning back to work, study etc eat no spicy foods because the skin will itch. Eat more fruits and veg, Chinese parents will know what to cook.

And, there is a type of pills can be found at TCM shops. Ask the people tell them, after ops the medicine that help to heal faster.
Old 08-11-2010, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Circumcision: my experience

Dun happy happy go and cut ah, wait when u wake up the doctor tell you, "Sorry ah, we cut off a leeetle bit more than we planned ah, but not to worry, nowadays shorter is the new cute ah!"

Who Shags Wins
Old 16-11-2010, 12:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
squishtastic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Hi all, I'm 25 and I just went for a circumcision after reading through these forums. Just a quick question, what exactly are self absorbing sutures? I see a few pieces falling off and this is only the 5th day. And I see more and more of them 'appearing' near the stitch areas. Is this normal? Are the knots supposed to untie after a while and start dropping?
Old 16-11-2010, 01:00 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by squishtastic View Post
Hi all, I'm 25 and I just went for a circumcision after reading through these forums. Just a quick question, what exactly are self absorbing sutures? I see a few pieces falling off and this is only the 5th day. And I see more and more of them 'appearing' near the stitch areas. Is this normal? Are the knots supposed to untie after a while and start dropping?
Knots don't untie themselves. The stitches simply dissolve. It's quite normal for bits to fall off after a few days. Don't worry about it.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 26-11-2010, 08:56 PM
Samster

icedfire68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Has anyone ever done it at CGH before (knife cut, btw)?
Old 06-12-2010, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 15
stryker is a glorious beacon of lightstryker is a glorious beacon of lightstryker is a glorious beacon of lightstryker is a glorious beacon of lightstryker is a glorious beacon of light

Any bros have gone for laser circumcision at general hospitals/clinics? What is the cost involved with or without doctor’s referral letter? Private ones are ex, easily >2K. Noted most of the comments here are related to conventional (using surgical knife) which takes longer recovery time. Want to chop-chop done, chop-chop recovery. Thks in advance.
Old 07-12-2010, 12:49 AM
Samster (M)

buzzerbeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, u can go to simei shopping centre. There's a clinic there provide laser circumcision. Cost is <1k. Can use medisave somemore.
Old 07-12-2010, 10:49 PM
Samster

stryker is a glorious beacon of lightstryker is a glorious beacon of lightstryker is a glorious beacon of lightstryker is a glorious beacon of lightstryker is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzerbeat View Post
Bro, u can go to simei shopping centre. There's a clinic there provide laser circumcision. Cost is <1k. Can use medisave somemore.
thks for the update. Will check this out
Old 08-12-2010, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
noble_guy is Cool - loads of Potential

Also check with KPJ hospital in JB, will cost you 1500RM using laser circumcision. Go for laser, this will not only allow you to heal faster and also allow you get high and tight circumcision as i've read. Try to get scarline 1inch away from glans, this will increase the pleasure during sexual stiumulation.
Old 15-12-2010, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 17
Iwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of light

i went for my circum in june, now dec, its heal but... there is a problem here, anyway visited my doc for review for 3 times already and he said that it is clean and healing but may take awhile more

I can roll down my foreskin but i cant pull it back. Its like the top skin is stuck, i m not sure how to explain, juz that when u erect u feel like your dick is tighten and im suffering for so long already, didnt have sex since jan =(
Hopefully it heal soon and because of this, im on MC till may 2011
Old 15-12-2010, 08:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
reddishdevil22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

omg.. i just went for the cut today at TTSH. how do i know if i went for a knife cut or a laser cut? i thot everything was standard alrdy?
Old 16-12-2010, 12:06 AM
Samster

Which doc u see bro? By laser or knife? Rest of us will have to take note. Hope your manhood can recover soon & load & ready to fire
Old 16-12-2010, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1812 / Power: 15
fookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedfire68 View Post
Hi,

Has anyone ever done it at CGH before (knife cut, btw)?
i did mine in CGH in june. now dec, its almost healed. but got some parts still healing.
Old 16-12-2010, 12:46 AM
Samster

Iwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by stryker View Post
Which doc u see bro? By laser or knife? Rest of us will have to take note. Hope your manhood can recover soon & load & ready to fire
the option for me would be BJ. I highly doubt i can do fj or vigorious activities =(

well i did mine in TTSH. Abt the doc, i cannot give out the name.. But i trust him that i will heal but how many more months?!? T___T
Old 16-12-2010, 12:52 AM
Samster

Well personally how i feel is , yes going for circum is good. Getting your didi cleaner and away from germs.

But as for me, healing process is already quite long.
Everybody body changes so some can take a few months to heal or weeks. I know of a guy in his 30s, had circum and took him abt 8months to complete heal again, thats fine. But you will need to sacrificed these fews months of sex if you can. Think abt it..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1