The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2011, 05:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 14
Euphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Glory Days - Poly Days

The next few weeks was a blur, like a couple of new love birds, our time was spent innocently and sweetly. Christmas came and gone, new year passed. It was just another lunch date, but with nothing else to do, I suggested that we head to my house to chill.

Germaine: ‘Wahs, you so rich one, live in condo!’

Me: ‘Condo only, no difference from HDB’

Germaine: ‘No lorh, got swimming pool and other things’

Me: ‘U want, anytime also can use der lorhs’

Germaine: ‘Really arhs, I wanna go swimming next time ok’

Me: ‘Ok, but is must wear bikini wors’

Germaine: ‘Stupid larhs’ She giggled and playfully punched me
We reached my room and she immediately jumped onto my Queen Size bed.

Germaine: ‘Wahs, your bed so big and comfy’

Me: ‘Shiok right, anyway, I go change. You want anything to drink? Coke can?’

Germaine: ‘Okays’

I headed to the kitchen and grabbed a singlet from the clothes hanger and changed. Heading back into my room, I saw Germaine lying down, pillow under her boobs as she was reading one of the numerous comic series I have in my room. Sensing that she haven’t noticed my presence since her back was facing me, I crept up behind her and pressed the ice-coke coke can against her cheeks.

‘Wheys!’ She shrieked as she bolted upright. ‘*Inserts my full name*, you die already’. Instantly, she turned and start tickling me as she knew that I was very sensitive to tickles. Tossing the coke to one side, I defended and started a counterattack on my own. Among the pants of laughter and hysterica shrieks, I somehow ended up mounting her.

Me: ‘How, still dun wanna give up?’

Germaine: ‘I dun give up, what can you do.’

I looked upon her face and went in, for a kiss. It wasn’t the first kiss that we had but it was the most passionate kiss yet. Our tongues fighting and striving for dominance, a swirl of passion.

A break, my hand instinctively came up to cup her face and gently trace it as I lowered my lips, planting soft kisses down her cheeks and neck; my other hand, gently massaging her soft round breast. Her bra was getting in the way though as my lips travelled back up to her lips again. I leaned to the side, lying beside her as we shared a slow, longing kiss, my other hand slipping beneath her sponge bob tee-shirt, pushing aside her bra and cupping the soft yet shapely mound of flesh in my hand.

Another break, I smiled and whispered to her to show them to me. She giggled ‘But they shy wors’. I pleaded again and she gave in.

Sitting herself up, she gradually started taking off her teeshirt. Each inch of flesh revealed made me wilder and hornier until the entire shirt was off and the only thing between me and those two heavenly peaks was the smooth black bra holding those jewels in. Her stomach was flat, with no trace of extra fat as befitting of a girl her age. Her hand reached behind her back to unclapse it and with a gentle shrug, the final constrain fell off.

The deep breath I drew was caught in my throat as I was speechless, my eyes greedily globbing in those two fantastic globes. Her breast was nicely shaped, firm with no signs of a sag. The small brown nipples stood erected from her visible excitement and my prior teasing.

‘How, nice?’ She shyly asked as I leaned forward and gently caressed one.

‘Wow, so soft and pretty’ I replied as my fingers gently flick across her nipple. It was her turn to get her breath caught as I could feel her gently trembling from my touch. I lowered my head towards the other breast that wasn’t getting any attention and clamped my mouth onto it. A moan escaped from her. I immediately sucked on it, like a hungry baby suckling furiously for milk; my hand furiously massaging her other boobs. The softness was unbelievable. I just wanted the entire thing in my mouth. Her hands clenched into fists as she savored every single moment. I released it and travelled back up, locking our lists together in a seething kiss while my other hand took over and starting teasing her nipple. Her tongue was furious, lashing out at mine, her need evident.

We broke again and it was my turn to whispered ‘Nice?’. ‘Yes dear!’ She moaned.

I directed my attention to her breast yet again. This time though, I opted for the slow, agonizing approach even though all I wanted was to suck on her tits. I gently exhaled onto that tiny cute peak, my hot breath sending her sensitive body into shivers as I gently lick her boob, nearly but just avoiding her nipple. By now, her moans were gradually getting louder. Every breath she took was clenched as her whole body laid in anticipation of finally getting engulfed in the blissful heat and wetness of my mouth. ‘Please dear…’ she begged and with that I swooped in, my mouth encircling that precious mould of flesh. My right hand, busy with her other nipple.

My tongue encircled her nipple as I began to flick it up, then down, left, then right, before sucking on it. Keeping a constant rhythm with my other hand or alternating. Her breathing got swallower and swallower as I felt her body tensing up. I intensified my teasing as my free hand slid down her flat stomach onto her denim shorts. Thanks to the dexterousness I acquired from my years of guitar, I managed to unbuckle it without much difficulty. My naughty fingers slipped underneath her soft cotton panties and started rubbing against her vagina. My very first touch became the catalyst. She exploded, her body convulsing again and again as she let loose her loudest moan yet. I released the nipple that I was tormenting and kissed her yet again as my other hand slid down and pulled down her shorts.

We broke as I whispered ‘How was my first time, Miss Goh’ teasingly

Germaine: ‘You sure first time not?’

Me: ‘You’re my first girlfriend lerhs, you say lorh’

Germaine: ‘Really not, first time where got know what to do one’

Me: ‘Dear, now what century lerhs, watch abit, listen abit, know what to do alr.’

Germaine: ‘Wahs, you very naughty hor’

Me: ‘You prefer guai guai one meh’

Germaine: ‘Wahs, like that lorh, my turn to make you shiok shiok ok.’

With that, she pushed me down as she pulled my pants and boxers off.
‘Wahs, you so big wors.’ She commented as she came face to face with my fully erected monster. I was lucky to be on the bigger size of average, a little over 16cm. I measured LOL. Thickness wise also slightly thicker than average. ‘Bigger than my exs wors’. She continued.

My heart sank a little. I probably wasn’t the first guy she fucked. On the bright side, it’s probably easier to fuck her. I consoled myself as I suddenly felt my mind go blank due to the intense pleasure assaulting my senses. The warm and tight constricts of her mouth warped around my member was indescribable. She started sucking on it as she opened her eyes looking at me, giving me that CFM which I’ve grown to love seeing. The slurping sounds were an incredible turn on and in no time I feel my body tensing up. Without warning, I shot my load into her mouth as my body convulsed; once, twice, thrice, all the pent up tension in my body released with the load.
She released my dick as my cum pooled out of her mouth into her hand.

‘Wheys, give warning next time hor. Got any tissue?’

‘Sorry but is too shiok alr, I cannot control’ I replied as I got up and passed her the tissue from the tissue box on my study table. I watched her clean up the mess …

Paiseh for the break bro. I wanted to continue with it but it’s getting really late and I still needa work later on so yeah, I needa crash now. Do leave a comment if you like the story or any suggestions in the pacing of the story (is it too slow?), the dialogue style or just anything else. Of course, any ups in points is greatly appreciated. Till my next update then!

Ps: To the mods, paiseh for multiple posting. I can't continue the posts in the same thread since my thread needs to approved. Thus, can you please merge the parts in order? Thanks!
Old 17-03-2011, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 21
japboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Glory Days - Poly Days

1st reporting~!

but too many similiar posts..
Old 17-03-2011, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 20
GoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to behold
Re: Glory Days - Poly Days

I help him complie into this post.

My glory days - Poly days

Unlike many of the samsters here, I’m but a mere lurker that doesn’t actively participate in any of the threads. However, with the sudden abundance of free time on hand, I’ve decided to come clean and share some of the most wondrous moments on my life. It seems a daunting task, putting to words, memories from yesteryears but nonetheless, I shall try my best to make it an enjoyable read for you guys. Do take note that names have been altered for confidentiality purposes but everything else, is real.

Without any further ado, I present to you the first chapter: Sweet sixteen

Glory Days - Poly Days

Sweet sixteen
Old 17-03-2011, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 20
GoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to behold

His part 2

My journey into the pleasures of flesh first began at the end of my sec 4 life. My time in secondary school was filled with great fun, wonderful friends but sorely lacking in the relationships department as my school happened to be one of those few sandwiched schools. Not really neighborhood but neither elite and my fellow students too are neither too naïve to be easily cajoled or too world-wisely to avoid love. Relationships in school were few and far in between and as a slightly big guy (not fat, just big), I wasn’t really an ideal candidate for many girls at that stage. Thus, my secondary school life ended without any hiccups. The backdrop of my secondary school is pretty important further down but I’m trying to keep things as close as possible to the chronological order of things.

Come November, it’s was the end of my O levels and with nothing much to do as I wasn’t getting a job, I spent my time swimming, running and hitting the gym. This few changes gradually shaped my body into being firmer and less flabby even though I didn’t have any evident 6 pack. Nonetheless, the changes increased my self confidence and with so much free time, I decided to take the initiative and start actively looking for a girlfriend. As luck would have it, I was invited by a female friend who was actively evangelizing into attending an activity for her church.

Churches especially, the current megachurches, are one of the best places for any single, eligible man to meet women and that I’ve learnt from one of my friends back in sec 3. Taking a leaf out of his book, I decided to attend the event even though deep down at heart, I was an agnostic. Religious belief cannot provide the satisfaction that the body of a woman can and thus, like any good hot-blooded guy would do, I got dressed and head down to the church on a nice Sunday afternoon.

The event itself was pretty boring with nothing of note. Lotsa singing (their supposed ‘praise & worship’), some donation thingy, their pastor preaching and some incredibly creepy ‘praying in tongues’ which just sounds like mindless babbling. In short, I was bored out of my mind and felt cheated. The only thing I wanted to do was to get home as soon as possible.

Once the entire event (it was just a simple normal service) ended, my friend Shernice (pretty plain looking with no body but a really nice personality and no, I did not fuck her) introduced me to her ‘cell group’ mates which consists of a bunch of douchebags and a couple of unflattering girls which were either fat, ugly or just didn’t know how to dress. It was a terrible experience. Just as I wanted to make my getaway, Shernice grabbed my hand and turned me slightly while saying ‘and that’s Germaine’. I was shocked.

The first thought that flashed across my mind was ‘YES!!’. I’m sure that my face literally lighted up. Germaine was like one of the girls that the church was famous for. She was pretty decently dressed (in the eyes of my sixteen year old self). A nice tight fitting mango top which shows off her pretty sizeable chest (B, nearly C cup), a nice jacket, tight fitting jeans which sticks to her skin (nice ass) and a slightly lianish face with chubby cheeks. Definitely not a 10, probably not an 8 or 9 either but somewhere between 7 to 7.5.

She extended her hand for a handshake and smiled and the first touch that I had was of her soft and smooth skin. Shernice then continued babbling about how Germaine was also the same age as us and stuff but I really wasn’t paying much attention. My mind was furiously trying to work out a way to get closer to her.

Anyway, nothing much really happened. A pretty fat guy introduced himself who and it turns that he was the head honcho of the cell group and they basically proceeded with the normal welcome of a new ‘victim’ into their family. Germaine had to go off halfway during his long-winded speech since she was ‘serving’ under of the church ministry and I immediately switched off again.

Once all that hoo-hahs is over, it’s time to go home. On the way home, I just casually talked with Shernice about the event, with a few lies here and there about how I enjoyed the whole thing etc.

‘Hey, just now your cell group members all our age one arhs?’ I asked her in an attempt to get more information about Germaine innocently.

‘Yups, most of them just finished Os too, even though some like Hui is older than us…’ My mind starting tuning off again. ‘…Hope to get into JC. Germaine too.’ My ears perked up at the mention of Germaine. Swee larhs so she’s the same age as me. We soon reached our stop and Shernice told me that they have be having a cell group meeting a few days later. Thinking that I could see Germaine again, I agreed.

Fast forward 2 weeks since nothing much happened in between and I wasn’t able to get closer to her. It was the end of a late dinner between their cell group members prior to Christmas. During this period, I discovered after some intense CSI-ing of her blog and Friendster that she was actually single. Her last relationship ended pretty badly before Os which means that I have a chance.

Anyway, when it was time to go, it seems that everyone else stayed east and with Shernice outta the way (She couldn’t make it for the dinner), Germaine and I being the only west-siders. Since it was getting really late, I decided to accompany her home which is ironic considering that she probably would have more to fear from me instead.

We had some small talk on the way back and thankfully, the bus ride was relatively short, 20 mins or so as there wasn’t much people on the bus and it was a pretty smooth sailing ride. We had to get off halfway since there wasn’t a direct bus through her house. It was over 12 by then and I told her that we should just walk to her house since we probably missed the last bus.

Me: ‘Hey, I think that cutting through the park would be faster’

Germaine: ‘Yups, you quite familiar with here arhs?’

Me: ‘Yeah, used to live here in my primary school’

Germaine: ‘Oh, I moved in around sec 1 that time’

Fuck, just missed the common point. I continued with some bull crap about how much this place has changed and told her about some of the experiences I had in the park. After a particularly funny incident about me being scared by sparklers during one midautumn festival, she suddenly drew my arm close to her and pulled me excitedly towards the pond. Electricity flowed through my body as my hand innocently brushed past her twin peaks. She was still chattering excitedly about something.

I felt it. That magical gut feeling. It seems as though every thing has fallen into place. I knew I had to do it. I grabbed her hand. She stopped, looking at me puzzled. I still remember that expression till today. I stepped forth and planted a kiss in her forehead. A moment of silence. I confessed. She accepted. (I tried putting these into words but it was really too personal and doesn’t flow well).
Old 18-03-2011, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
youngboy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah, but after that. I don't get the story as it somehow jumped to them already attached?
Old 19-03-2011, 04:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ant0512 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Glory Days - Poly Days

Ts, nice story! KeeP coming
Old 19-03-2011, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Dont go missing oh
Old 23-03-2011, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 14
Euphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hey sorry bros for the wait, I was really busy last week. The end of this chapter should probably be up by this week. Anyway, I'm moving the story to this thread http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=233921 instead. I know that GoeGoeGoe tried to help out but the parts posted isn't in order and thus, it's hard for the other samsters to get the flow of the story. Do keep your eyes peeled on this thread and do show your support too!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1