The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 24-03-2012, 02:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 15
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

I cannot liao...

Herbal can but herbal black cannot....

Even crocodile n turtle i dunno how to leh despite the fact tht i love to eat Rabbit

Can gv me something more palatable?

Thk u in advance bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
in hcm...i will intro friends to take the herbal black chicken soup...the soup comes with a whole black chicken and full of expensive herbs...after taking the soup at least 2 to 3 rounds no problem...

here in sinkie...the herbal black chicken soup dun have the ump...becuz of lack of the herbs and other ingredients...

heard friends who swear to herbal crocodile soup or the herbal turtle soup...go for the real thing and not those diluted...I have not tried those...
Old 24-03-2012, 02:29 AM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Dun liao....

Just dump her...l

Money must always come second in a relationship not first unless u jus wanna fuck n move on...

Wah LV bag, iphone her list not bad ah

Quote:
Originally Posted by hossann View Post
How i envy you guys. Mine was not a good encounter. Knew 1 maid about 3 weeks back and have been sms her since. Met just only monday night. Thought have a good chat but nothing haplen happened suring that half hour.

Ask to meet on sunday but she said she have lessons to attend to and will be graduating from the course this coming sunday. Ask me to buy her a iphone as graduating gift. I was shocked. Just last night she sms me again. Asking me to get her a LV bag and keep asking about the iphone.

Any pro here can advise how i peocees from here?
Old 24-03-2012, 02:47 AM
Samster

Rich or not dun worry...

Most of us here r not rich altho some may brag otherwise...

D creme de la creme dun do it on forums....

Rather elsewhere....

Bo look for GF material..... Then u wont hv dis problem

Quote:
thanks bro for advise...i do intend to look for a new maid as friend first.
I am not rich n do not want o be carrot.
Old 24-03-2012, 02:49 AM
Samster

My first ever maid that i fucked very cute tho 28yo was from coronation plaza Fair price...

Din ask me to pick her or send her....

Nice bitch...l

Then after d 1st fuck... She never asked for more....

Maybe i no good...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKing View Post
thats great info bro, i stay near KLP hw come nvr tot of that. everytime only go there eat Macdonalds. haha.
Old 24-03-2012, 02:54 AM
Samster

That was d start....

From there i picked them up anywhere n everywhere....

Void decks

Serangoon garden....

Serangoon garden fairprice

Lucky plaza

Serangoon ave 2

Sengkang mrt

Clementi ave 2

So many places until cant remember

Tanjong katong

Bayshore

Tanjung rhu...

Kallang liesure etc etc..... Etc... Etc....

Now stopped maids completely....

Doing professionals at d moment....
Old 24-03-2012, 03:08 AM
Samster

I still remember many many moons ago i did a cute SRI LANKAN who did PT at my home....

We met outside.... Did d deed and she never contact me ever....

Never ask money also....

Very young sri lankan slim n cute n fair skin too.

Never met her again...

Rather she never contact me gain...
Old 24-03-2012, 03:09 AM
Samster

U r a senior too....

Hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by lglg666 View Post
POWER....just like to say "hey" to all the senior bros around, Stay strong and healthy to continue with your happy bonking lifestyle.
Old 24-03-2012, 03:13 AM
Samster

First congrats u got nos tht easily...

Secondly they know y u asked for their number. Ofcourz not to fry prata right!

3) having said tht startbas friends first.... Then night ask for good night kiss and so on....

4) sex will come automatically

5) if they ask money then u know how to handle right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptCum View Post
Hi )

1. I will start to SMS them tmr... but the content sud be straight forward saying I want to meet them and rubba or start slow and ask to meet up in secluded area?

2. About the part to create a situation to end the fun? Can some bro help enlightened me or hint what kind of situation we are talking about?

Hope bros can help me kick start my maids expedition... Will definitely post my fruits of labor and share with bros here. And hopefully can be given a recognition by the Phds of "Screwing Maids" here
Old 24-03-2012, 03:21 AM
Samster

Sorry bro i cld not answer earlier.

I was on an overseas trip with a pinay professional to Prez Pak SBY Land...

Was enjoying the pinay meat....

Yes with maids replies r not instant.

They alsoneed to think if u r worth their time n money to txt.

Their salary is small. They hv to spend it wisely.

A load of 30 is a lot to them.

If ten guys take their nos n all text them their load finishes in no time...

So they hv to b choosy...

Plus thy r working...

Some r allowed o use ph only at night....

Patience d key..

The maids due o their limited free time gv u d un around many times.

Be patient...

The F is yours...

The profesionals dun gv u d un around tho they r harder to convince

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptCum View Post
Hmm... All the pros are not ard...just a simple update:

Msg all 3 maids... All replied but took some time. Hehe... Was having some difficulty deciphering their SMS (most bros ve the same issue?)

Maid 1, Tina: nv reply after I asked her out for chit chat

Maid 2, juwei: ask to meet up @ 2 but say not free. Will text me when she is free.

Maid 3, Ida: she say wanna go Chinatown, I offered to fetch her. Then say raining go another day. Then say wan to go Clementi pasar malam at night 7:30pm. Told her I not free. Then she called me... I asked her to meet up for coffee but she say only wanna meet me at pasar malam. Guess she wan me to buy stuff for her. But due to crowd issue & timing...hence reject her.

Above are my encounter ... Any PHds free to grade it?
Old 24-03-2012, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
hossann deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The Lord, clementi one of your hunting ground. I stay there. Think i mest be more observant to get to know maids for friends first. Anyway thanks for advise.
Old 24-03-2012, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2400 / Power: 20
CptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for ur reply Mr The Lord...u ve enlightened me!!!

Maid 3 very auto and responsive...ve confirmed her off days are Fri and Sunday (but 2 days off for 1 whole month only ar?). Told her to msg me the thursday before her off day. then can plan where to go

Maid 1: replied finally...and like u said they are busy. Pinays very nice...keep saying sorry, i just reaffirm them saying i understand them,

ultimately PATIENCE is the key...hope got good news for u guys soon!!!

P.S: i tried Giant @ Sembawang Shopping Centre ard 3pm yesterday...no luck...mostly ah ma and their grand children. But got one Giant staff sud be Pinay..but not my cup of tea

If I forgot to return up, please PM me!

Target 2400 smacking points...bro time to smack me!

Next on up list:
Old 24-03-2012, 05:09 PM
Samster

Lately hunting online... No time to hunt on d road. But if got chance n good quality i still whack

Quote:
The Lord, clementi one of your hunting ground. I stay there. Think i mest be more observant to get to know maids for friends first. Anyway thanks for advise.
Old 24-03-2012, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!

Hi every one. Does treating Filipina maids to Filipino food help to pave my way to better, more enjoyable relationships with them? Ultimately it should lead to them and I having sex. Of course I pay for the Filipino food. Filipinos in general do not eat food containing lots of chilli.
Old 25-03-2012, 07:09 AM
Samster

Generally they dun eat chilli....

But some love chilli....

Treating them well leads to better things... Food is just one part of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by batty View Post
Hi every one. Does treating Filipina maids to Filipino food help to pave my way to better, more enjoyable relationships with them? Ultimately it should lead to them and I having sex. Of course I pay for the Filipino food. Filipinos in general do not eat food containing lots of chilli.
Old 26-03-2012, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
How i envy you guys. Mine was not a good encounter. Knew 1 maid about 3 weeks back and have been sms her since. Met just only monday night. Thought have a good chat but nothing haplen happened suring that half hour.

Ask to meet on sunday but she said she have lessons to attend to and will be graduating from the course this coming sunday. Ask me to buy her a iphone as graduating gift. I was shocked. Just last night she sms me again. Asking me to get her a LV bag and keep asking about the iphone.

Any pro here can advise how i peocees from here?
mine one lagi shiok...asked me to supply her chocolates .....she is a chocolates lover...but very pretty and nice figures thought mid 30. Different than other phiny...but i can see she dont really like me...only asking some supply of chocolates and then only to meet..really need patience.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1