The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-05-2012, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Marathonman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Heart stopping new SYT...she is cute, sweet and young...

Name - Fei Er (new since Apr 12)
Origin - Hunan, PRC
House - L16W17
Age - 22 years
Height - 165cm

Was feeling jaded and soft before walking into this house, thinking it would be a wasted session as probably I could not get it up. But this SYT changed everything for me this afternoon.

Looks - 9/10

She has a pair of watery big eyes and a sharp pointy nose. Very nice teeth, and well shaped legs on her 165cm frame. She looks very much like the cute girl in the next class that you have a hard on for in secondary school.

Boobs - 7/10

She has a 34B asset which is soft and bouncy. Very attractive pairs with blue veins visible. Her nipples are hyper sensitive and a few licks sufficed to send her to a happy place.

Shower - N/A

Perhaps she is new and I was in a hurry to sample her charm. Verr routine and quick.

AR - N/A as I rather went straight to her action.

BBBJ - 7/10

She looked up when she sucked my egg and licked the shaft with her big seductive eyee, making up for a lack of variety. But she still did the PRC routine of spitting out the saliva during the act, however less frequent than most girls.

FJ - 8/10

When I fingered her clit and found the labia coated with KY like juice! Her juice was moist and thick. Used the cock tip to play with her clit as she refused to be licked, and could see her love juice glistening and coating her sweet pussy. Penetrated her gently and felt heavenly when she moaned very naturally. She gripped the pillow as she fought for her cum.....initially refused to french. But she hugged and frenched at her orgasmic peak. And urged for faster stroking.

Attitude - 9/10

Surprising for a SYT without prior experience and within one month of work... She is playful and friendly. When she turned around at the end, I thought she is someone I will love to bring out to party with friends.

RTF - Will have the urge to...

Enjoy,
MarathonMan
Old 19-05-2012, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

YiLing 1615

Based on the recommendation of Bro Alejandro88, I got this girl. Was also trying for a RTF on Jin Lian but she period, Bao Bao…knn period….Xue Fei…wait long long as she busy and got people waiting. Oh, I got a fucking illegal parking ticket. After 5pm so should be free. But there were no spaces available. So I just stopped behind a car in a space. Came out, damn thing fluttering in the wind. How come they work after dark huh? Nothing to do izzit??

Looks: 8.5/10. Man, this girl is hot. Long face, great smile, hair tied up all the way. With her super tanned skin, she looked like a Hispanic beauty. Top it off with nice dangling earrings and nice lip gloss, she was hot.

Body: 8/10. Tanned. Very. But built the way I like. Ass, legs, bak bak kind. All woman. No syt here. She came in wearing a white dress which contrasted so well with her skin. As with many others I have seen though, underwear was a disappointment. Tall girl. Well all relative I guess. Taller than many of the other girls lets put it that way.

Boobs: 8/10. C Cups but they are fake. They looked good and move on her chest but when I was messing with them, I could feel the hard implants. No loss though, still nice.

Frenching: 0/10. First time I have ever struck out with a China girl. She moves her face very very close but kept moving it away whenever I moved it. Oh well, this a is a deal killer. No RTF despite everything else being in place.

BBBJ: 8.5/10. Really good. Sucks hard, no teeth feeling. She did stop to say don’t blow in her mouth though haha. Many positions.

FJ: 8.5/10 This was the best bit. She is a big girl and so I pummelled her. She kept hammering back and getting me to go harder. Missionary and then flipped to doggy where I blew after seeing her ass cheeks jiggle. Sound effects very very fake. Did not try and french her here either. Gave up already by then

Personality: 5/10 Nothing. We just did not get on and that may have contributed to the non frenching I think. She kept saying it was hot. It was a struggle to make any conversation with her and people tell me I can talk to a wall normally. Oh well, can’t win them all.

RTF: No.
Old 19-05-2012, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
Reminds me in terms of physical. Never tried her...She need to go like Violet and get her boobs done and then maybe I visit her!
Violet is voluptuous and JJ is slender de!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 20-05-2012, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Violet is voluptuous and JJ is slender de!
Face, hair style and dressing my Brother. Actually Violet not that curvy. She had no waist I recall haha But yes, she more meaty than JJ
Old 20-05-2012, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Wahh! mai tu liao lah! Kum Sia bruddar!

I will upz you once I regain my power!
morning bro, thanks for your recommendation, really enjoyed xue fei, heard okt now already Q ying. she very obliging and so far one of my best bonk with newbies, she speaks internationally language too . I think she will be very popular unless those pretty syt newbies pull up their socks. I keen of wrting FR but due to low points ppl may not be convinced.
Old 20-05-2012, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Jj(2058)

tried newbie JJ(2058) in her v first wk, think she has been ard for over a mth now...was already pretty gd overall for a newbie...now gather her svc improved n quite consistent...

JJ(2058)...GZ mm mid 20s...short stylish cropped hair, quite pretty OL looker...tall, 169cm, slim, nice long legs, A cups wif dark brown tits, small perky ass, trimmed bush no smell...use to wk as beautician n did abit of ktv wk in GZ...

JJ has nice ht n quite gd looks...kinda reminds me of that classy tall retired mm from 2060 who then went to 2831B(after 2060 kenna suspended) called Nikki...however the outfit she wore abit too conservative n kinda prcy for my liking but must say when i helped unzip her dress n got her down to her black bra n black thong quite the turn on wif her slim bod n sexy long legs...also helped me to undress n fondled me cock which was nice...

overall i wld say quite gd sex svc for a newbie...no action in the shower...but on the bed bbbj was quite gd even wif abit of deep throat n wet n slurpy...did abit of ar wif light sensitive licks...she seemed to enjoy my tonguefu holding my hands n hair n caressing my face also quite natural moans n got wet...fj was v gd as she is quite tight n wet n gd stamina n accommodating...made more enjoyable becuz of her long sexy legs...best enjoyed scissors, wheelbarrow, standing wif heels(lagi model ht!) n spooning...ended wif light massage n cuddle...oh yes this JJ frenches quite passionately as well!...

this JJ is obliging n willing to pls...a definite potential gem in the making...i had a gd time wif this mm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ct12343 View Post
JJ speak good french bro. She is more towards GFE kind of service, don't recall she ARed but she does give quite a bit of deep throats during BBBJ. Very good stamina during FJ..
Old 20-05-2012, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyouM View Post
.........I think she will be very popular unless those pretty syt newbies pull up their socks. I keen of wrting FR but due to low points ppl may not be convinced.
Don't fret too much about not convincing just because of your low rep points. Everyone of us starts from somewhere. I personally do not judge samsters' FR based on their rep points or power. Rep points may not necessary dictate how experience one is as a GL player ... It is merely an indication of how popular is your persona in SBF. However, if a samster is writing a fake or overly exaggerated FR, season players can more or less able to tell ...

If everyone thought like you, the GL thread in SBF will eventually become dead ... Therefore please feel free to contribute be it a good or negative FR.

Have a good bonkin' week ahead!

Cheers,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-05-2012, 01:14 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyouM View Post
morning bro, thanks for your recommendation, really enjoyed xue fei, heard okt now already Q ying. she very obliging and so far one of my best bonk with newbies, she speaks internationally language too . I think she will be very popular unless those pretty syt newbies pull up their socks. I keen of wrting FR but due to low points ppl may not be convinced.
Helo bruddar, glad that you like my recommendation. Yalah, this snr M-P is correct, dun worry too much. Just tell us your juicy experience here.

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 24-05-2012, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Xiao Xue(1431)

Xiao Xue(1431) hubei mm, recently turned 22 but cld well pass off as 17-18!!, wked in Guangdong previous skin trade experience...

pretty but more on the really cute kawaii syt side wif a dolls fringe hairstyle lightish brown hair...her bod is like a slim teenager's bod quite a turn on in her black thong n black bra...156cm in ht but looks taller becuz of her slim frame, has nice legs n is fair...b cup boobs soft n gd look on her frame wif brown tits wld hv been really nice if she had pink tits though to go wif her innocent cutey kawaii look...small perky ass n inviting pussy wif sparse pussy hair...

overall sex svc is gd for a "newbie"...bbbj in shower wif suction catbath thrown in...enjoyable bbbj on the bed wet slurpy wif gd suction n sensual variations...no ar though...fj v shiok as she is tight n her innocent youthful yet horny looks wif apparent natural moans n high looks really gave me a buzz n got me going...enjoyed all positions n also did me flip as she is light...

now on 2 impt aspects to me n i guess to quite alot of other chaps as well...frenching n cunnilingus...she was reluctant but had a long chat wif her in this regard...on frenching she said ulcer n blisters plus not use to it, however she did promise to french on rtf...as for tonguefu she was concerned abt hygiene n also abit taboo in prc, however agn she seemed agreeable on rtf!!...

notwithstanding no frenching n no tonguefu...i really had a gd time wif this Xiao Xue as i found her to be a genuine open mm wif a fun bubbly personality...in fact had such a blast chatting n cuddling wif her that the hr flew by to 10mins plus OT...n she made no mention of this...happy to say she is not a time watcher...this Xiao Xue is a definite gem in the making...

Epilogue...recently rtf Xiao Xue n am glad to say svc is still v gd n enjoyable wif great gfe...also fortunate to get nice frenching this time rd but not sure whether she is a selective frencher??...however she was still not keen on me tonguefu...to me this Xiao Xue is now a confirmed gem

oh yes many tks to Nato17 for the recommendation!
Old 24-05-2012, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Ting ting, petite size and fair from which house? Fr?
Old 24-05-2012, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 13
peter388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, Ting Ting is based at 1612. Her OKT is Tommie. Do have fun!
Old 25-05-2012, 12:18 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
oldman1955 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A lot of Frs, REAL or not??
Old 25-05-2012, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Sniper888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw a chio bu at 1606 , ask the okt what's her name... He said LYNN, ask him which house he doesn't want to tell me
Any body can tell me which house Lynn is from plse tks
Old 25-05-2012, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Ryuden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper888 View Post
Saw a chio bu at 1606 , ask the okt what's her name... He said LYNN, ask him which house he doesn't want to tell me
of cos the okt wont tell u where she is frm lah. Since u know her name u can call her at any hse u preferred why bother which hse she is from.
Old 25-05-2012, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper888 View Post
Bruddar, If he does not tell you and you like the gal you saw, bo pian lor, go back to 1606 and ask for her lor. After booking a session with her, her house number will be eventually known to you lah.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread