The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2003, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 22
poiuyt99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypoiuyt99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
about vice women, the truth behind

specifically about mal. working gals, as they come from malaysia, a society less backward with lesser education and more family oriented not so economically driven.

whereas each and individual gal is unique in their nature and reasons, bottom line is no gals will start off in this trade without a reason. try to get yourself started being fucked by strangers. you need a lot of motivation behind.

these gals are usually from a dysfunctional family background, which makes them more vunerable to enter this trade. as i have mentioned, not every girl can do this.

then you have another party called those giglolos, who are the ones who bring the women in. their tricks come in many forms, love, scare, con. usually, it is the girls who started working because of "love" of these giglolos with an expectations of a better future and family life after, of course not knowing that the giglolos tricks, which is ultimately money.

after time when the gals realise that they have been duped (as they start to mature, their thinking expands and they can see more truth), then their reactions will come, which differs from gals. most want to get out but cannot cos of the giglolos when their love has been betrayed. its not easy to get yourself off from these jokers cos they have too much hold and information of them.

those who gets out see life and live life from a different perspective. imagine you get fucked by 3000 people and give some much money cos of your "lover" and you realise you were being used all the while. how deep a scar and impact you will have in your life. it is very tough for them to get off fast cause they really put in love and effort. its a love-hate thing. very complicated with no logic. only a girl and giglolos can understand.

the time spent in the vice trade will change any swan to a ugly duckling. the people they mix with, the things they learnt. they may think it is right but to people outside the trade, that is wrong.

out of 10 gals, 10 are brought by giglolos, 9 are with giglolos "boyfriends or husband", the other 1 are there to survive after they get out from the giglolos. after they are out, usually they are left with nothing as all has been taken by the gigloos, so they start anew.

these gals are being conned and trapped inside. sometimes, in their desperation to get out or get what they want, they con others too.

ultimately, they are still girls with a heart made of meat but their experiences in life is very different from those outside the vice trade. these experience will shape their life in future.

they are not as family oriented as they claim. they do it for their own future and future family. one gl150 gal can make 20,000 a month. 6 months and you can leave a decent life. why some work 5 years? how much can you spend on clothes and shopping.

they give to the giglolos. period. some they use to buy house and cars but 85% are given to giglolos. the house and cars are tricks by the giglolos to con the girls to continue working for "both" of their future. then these giglols, spend it like water, and usually they get their ass into deep water at the end.

you can say many things about the gals. pityful, stupid, reckless, etc etc. is there a point?

these gals want a stable and secure life. you are dealing with a woman, not a man.

you wanna help the gals, for what? only you know yourself. wanna help them,

1)negiotiate with the giglolos and buy them out or
2)better still, the girls must say they want out and go chase the giglolos away using underground.
3)be a sincere friend with her and wait. tell the gals to be strong and dun give a single cent. but be prepared her family will know. this is what they fear most. time will seperate them apart. giglolos and gals will never have any future.

this is going to be difficult but anyway, try it and you will know to continue or not.

this is the only way to do it. but bear in mind, you have a lot of things to clear up behind.

one warning : do not give them money for whatever they say cos it will go to the giglolos. the giglolos control them, mind and movement. they do not control giglolos. the giglolos pretend to let them control but still the giglolos are in control.

one fact about giglolos, they talk big and empty and only want money and they sure can hang around. its their profession.
Old 10-04-2003, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 23
The_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to behold
Deep Insights

Well said bro, a rather significant cum deep insights to the cat 150 working girls from Malaysia.

It mirrors my post in the 'tirak' thread.

Painful journey taken up by these girls... mentally trapped, physically raped, financially robbed.

Haiz... but who are we to cast pitiness or compassion to them?

Even if we can cleanse them physically from the plight, mentally we can't... so accept the fact or if I rather choose to be merciless.... I'll simply pay for the sexual services they offer n try not to intrude their personal lifestyles.

Anyway, forumers should least know that behind every pretty face lies a deep scar... read it n understand, be contended to know that u'll still have a good fuck.

Not God
The Hustler
Old 10-04-2003, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 22
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Deep Insights

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Hustler
Well said bro, a rather significant cum deep insights to the cat 150 working girls from Malaysia.

It mirrors my post in the 'tirak' thread.

Painful journey taken up by these girls... mentally trapped, physically raped, financially robbed.

Haiz... but who are we to cast pitiness or compassion to them?

Even if we can cleanse them physically from the plight, mentally we can't... so accept the fact or if I rather choose to be merciless.... I'll simply pay for the sexual services they offer n try not to intrude their personal lifestyles.

Anyway, forumers should least know that behind every pretty face lies a deep scar... read it n understand, be contended to know that u'll still have a good fuck.

Not God
The Hustler
very true! most of these gals have been so mentally scarred that a very great immeasurable of love will be able to treat those scars and hopefully make it disappear
Old 10-04-2003, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 23
sdfr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysdfr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Re: Deep Insights

WHAT RUBBISH! For your info, the 150cat GL gals will make more in 5 years than what most of you guys who patronise them will make in 10-15years! Remember the cashflow is from YOUR pocket into THEIRS . They then go back and lead a happy peaceful life in their hometown where they will own a big house, drive a nice car (not PROTON ok!), and maybe own a business too!

Maybe you like to console yourself and make yourself feel superior by posting what a sad life they lead, but that is blatantly not the truth.

And if you continue to think Malaysia is BACKWARD, then I feel sorry for you. In future, you may have to go Malaysia to look for business. Then again, you sound like a loser, so i don’t suppose you’ll be doing anything that pro-active.
Old 10-04-2003, 02:53 PM
Samster

sdfr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysdfr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: about vice women, the truth behind

Quote:
Originally posted by poiuyt99
specifically about mal. working gals, as they come from malaysia, a society less backward with ---- 9snip9
you're right. malaysia is less backward. Especially in terms of humanities, behaviour, brotherhood, culture, and freedom! (and in your case, the command of the english language!).
Old 10-04-2003, 02:59 PM
Samster

The_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Deep Insights

Quote:
Originally posted by sdfr
WHAT RUBBISH! For your info, the 150cat GL gals will make more in 5 years than what most of you guys who patronise them will make in 10-15years! Remember the cashflow is from YOUR pocket into THEIRS . They then go back and lead a happy peaceful life in their hometown where they will own a big house, drive a nice car (not PROTON ok!), and maybe own a business too!

Maybe you like to console yourself and make yourself feel superior by posting what a sad life they lead, but that is blatantly not the truth.

And if you continue to think Malaysia is BACKWARD, then I feel sorry for you. In future, you may have to go Malaysia to look for business. Then again, you sound like a loser, so i don’t suppose you’ll be doing anything that pro-active.
Hey... what's with the outburst?? U mean to say u completely disagree with the thread starter's POV??

I hope u were not referring to me cos ur post title was extracted from my initial title "Deep Insights"

If u need me to stick my neck out...bro sdfr... I have visually seen the girl placing their hard earn money on the table... awaiting their pimps to pick it up... I can swear by it. I've also witness their pimps placing heavy soccer bets (minimum $2K)... how the hell they can afford to bet so much???

And I dun think he meant bad when he typify the economy doldrums of Malaysia lah.... we all know the country is alright... maybe certain parts do breed povertry...

Relak Lah!
The Hustler
Old 10-04-2003, 03:02 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Deep Insights

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Hustler
Hey... what's with the outburst?? U mean to say u completely disagree with the thread starter's POV??

I hope u were not referring to me cos ur post title was extracted from my initial title "Deep Insights"

If u need me to stick my neck out...bro sdfr... I have visually seen the girl placing their hard earn money on the table... awaiting their pimps to pick it up... I can swear by it. I've also witness their pimps placing heavy soccer bets (minimum $2K)... how the hell they can afford to bet so much???

And I dun think he meant bad when he typify the economy doldrums of Malaysia lah.... we all know the country is alright... maybe certain parts do breed povertry...

Relak Lah!
The Hustler
Bro Hustler... not you lah! i know you're someone can see both side of the coin. Frankly, the first guy who posted, looks like a flame baiter. no, i don't agree with his view. not the GL150 gals anyway. they make enough to have a good life. that's it. no drama of selling herself to support poor boyfreidn etc etc. they're not that dumb.

Last edited by sdfr; 10-04-2003 at 03:07 PM.
Old 10-04-2003, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 883 / Power: 22
Absolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to behold
People.....

To understand this question and answers it,.... its quite simple. Basically why dun we ask and question ourselves first? Who r the ones who go to GL, who r the ones who pay for sex.....?

If we humans take time, sit down and think slowly..... u will find that all the problems and faults lay within us......

Human make mistakes.... but why we dun learn from it?
Old 10-04-2003, 03:26 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Deep Insights

Quote:
Bro Hustler... not you lah! i know you're someone can see both side of the coin. Frankly, the first guy who posted, looks like a flame baiter. no, i don't agree with his view. not the GL150 gals anyway. they make enough to have a good life. that's it. no drama of selling herself to support poor boyfreidn etc etc. they're not that dumb.
Oh ok...phew... thanks for knowing me... guess the influx of Willie does play a part eh... kekeke.

They do lead good life in terms of spendings...shopping spree etc... just ask Lily! Haha.... but truthfully...all these are nothing but an empty shell... partially true (and I also witness)... their pimps do give them false hope on cars, properties, futures etc... but I would seriously like to see what happens when their pimp find a fresher girl target n see their current girl become useless (in terms of fewer customers, sessions). It's quite a vicious trade.

Let's be rational...of course good things do happen... stories of Old Yoko, LV etc... after-life of their trade blossoming but the ratio.... I'm afraid is rather low.

Head & Tail
The Hustler
Old 10-04-2003, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Deep Insights

Quote:
who are we to judge who is dumb or not , things people do for love will confound you . in a survey done some years , uni students can't get this question right . "what is name of the country north of singapore ?" how do we judge dumb ? perhaps your experiences are with battle weary , seasoned veterans . you won't believe how gullible the younger ones are . I can tell my kid about monsters and he'll believe me till he shivers but it's my responsibilty not to frighten with untruths but as for the young girls out there , they may not have parents/guardians to protect them and teach them
Old 10-04-2003, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 22
Atrocious is one of the Best!Atrocious is one of the Best!Atrocious is one of the Best!Atrocious is one of the Best!
Er... anyways, I tot gigolos are male prostitutes? the way he tokking about them sounds like pimps or OKTs leh... maybe he should check dictionary.. I might be wrong.. just my 2 cents worth..
Old 10-04-2003, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 22
Striker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStriker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
somethings are hard to reasons out as each person holds different suitations..we can't blame nor depise them for their professional. I sincerly believe that none of the gals would like to become one of the cat150 as they have a better alternative.
Old 10-04-2003, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 22
Striker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStriker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
gigolos are versions of vice versa....bro u got it rite.
Old 10-04-2003, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
goodytoody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hey, why doesn't SG have male prostitutes who are visited by females. If Geylang got fish tank man, I will quit my job now and become that prostitute .

KEKEKE
Old 10-04-2003, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future
Re: Re: Re: Deep Insights

Quote:
WHAT RUBBISH! For your info, the 150cat GL gals will make more in 5 years than what most of you guys who patronise them will make in 10-15years!
You referring to yourself ..pathetic
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1