The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2005, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amour
will remember ur words and look at the feet of the SQ girls
The pic that you post with the car in driving position is tempting
Old 10-02-2005, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 20
Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
The pic that you post with the car in driving position is tempting
glad u like it

its so boring.... no hose sightings the whole day
Old 10-02-2005, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 20
ianchew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the pointer bro North ... will take note of SQ girls in the future ... roger !!
Old 10-02-2005, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 20
ianchew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Speaking of pantyhose & stockings ... check out RAFFLES PLACE ... many SYTs ... professionals ... all dolled up & lots of pantyhoses ... the professional look ... gosh .... I miss that place!!
Old 10-02-2005, 08:34 PM
Samster

Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianchew
Speaking of pantyhose & stockings ... check out RAFFLES PLACE ... many SYTs ... professionals ... all dolled up & lots of pantyhoses ... the professional look ... gosh .... I miss that place!!
what does SYT means anyway?

what about bukit batok.. where the shatec girls always hang around
Old 10-02-2005, 08:35 PM
Samster

Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I have come across school girls @ Tanjong Pagar area. I don't know which school, but the uniform is yellow top and brown skirts. They don't wear school shoes, but flat leather shoes. I have caught a couple of students wearing skin color pantyhose.
Old 10-02-2005, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
what does SYT means anyway?

what about bukit batok.. where the shatec girls always hang around
Slutty Young Things.
Old 10-02-2005, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
I have come across school girls @ Tanjong Pagar area. I don't know which school, but the uniform is yellow top and brown skirts. They don't wear school shoes, but flat leather shoes. I have caught a couple of students wearing skin color pantyhose.
not that i can remember of any school uniform which is the one that u are refering to. But i do know that ITE bishan girls wear skin colour pantyhose.. i tink they haf nursing and office course..
Old 10-02-2005, 11:41 PM
Samster

I felt completely overpowered by her charm smacked of sexual overtones. With the "meat stick" protruding between my limbs awaiting picking like a burning giant sausage, Cat's long sexy legs seemed like a pair of shimmering black tongs, ready to pick me and have me served on her dinner plate.

In the car, I couldn't help but steal glances at Cat's legs. As a result of the low seating of my car, Cat's skirts hiked up to reveal an even higher hemline. I could vaguely see her fair skin through her sheer black pantyhose. Cat was chatty during the journey in the car. Somehow the subject turned into one of sex. Cat was talking about her friends screwing in her apartment etc. I had a hard time trying to concentrate on my driving. For some reasons I didn't feel it right to engage Cat in the topic of sex. Maybe because we had a mutual friend, and I feared a romp with Cat might have negative repercussions. I wanted to very sure that Cat was into it before I would let go by python to roam her cave.

After we stopped by at a food corner and had our dinner, I drove Cat back to her apartment. Just when I was reversing my car into a parking lot, Cat alerted me to a couple opposite us. The guy had just opened the door for the girl to step out. "See ? The guy is so sweet. He opened the door for his girlfriend", Cat said in a coquettish demeanour. I was wondering if that was an invitation for me to strike. I wanted to play safe. After all, I had just given Cat a bottle of Italian wine. I said to myself: "If she invites me to her apartment for a taste of the wine that I brought her, that's it !"

To my disappointment, an invitation was not to be. Cat walked to the lobby after bidding me farewell. I watched her silhouette disappear in the dim moonlight. After that evening, Cat started avoiding me. We never got to see each other again. Why ? Maybe someone can tell me.

(End of Cat)

Sorry Bros if the story turned out to be an anti-climax.
Old 10-02-2005, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:

To my disappointment, an invitation was not to be. Cat walked to the lobby after bidding me farewell. I watched her silhouette disappear in the dim moonlight. After that evening, Cat started avoiding me. We never got to see each other again. Why ? Maybe someone can tell me.

(End of Cat)

Sorry Bros if the story turned out to be an anti-climax.
I just feel sad for u bro.. can feel the dissappointment u had
Old 10-02-2005, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
I just feel sad for u bro.. can feel the dissappointment u had
What do you think was in her mind ?
Old 11-02-2005, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
What do you think was in her mind ?
maybe she just wanted to flirt with u thats all? or was just making use of u?
Old 11-02-2005, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
maybe she just wanted to flirt with u thats all? or was just making use of u?
The tease was too hard to bear. I had to relieve myself. If you have been caught by a pantyhose fetish, you will know that after an intense pantyhose tease from an attractive girl, a normal fuck will not do the job.

A name came into my mind - Nora. Nora is a minah, a MRO at my regular Club Gym...
Old 11-02-2005, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quote:

A name came into my mind - Nora. Nora is a minah, a MRO at my regular Club Gym...
so what about Nora bro?

it seems not many like the pics that i posted.... no one upz my points
Old 11-02-2005, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 20
chessepie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchessepie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchessepie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guys, gotta share a bit on Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings. I can remember when Shatec was still in town area near Plaza Singapura, it was pure heaven for me, eye candy everywhere. Not forgetting the restaurant they work (Petals). Nowadays, the standard of Shatec babes seems to have dropped quite a bit (1996-1998 was the best, my humble opinion).

I like to see ladies wearing open toes and their feet clad in Nylon, simply heaven. I know this will fail the fashion test just like the visible pantyline(VPL), but WHO CARES!!

Office ladies have their own charm especially those very professional ones in jackets and stuff WOW!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1