The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2014, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Hershey12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Friends with Benefits

Hey Samsters,

Been lurking in this forum and just joined as a member. Thought it's time for me to share something back. Sharing is caring✌️ Before I go any further, this story is a personal real life experience. I have to apologize if u guys don't enjoy it as much. Just trying to share something back to u guys ok let's start...

This story happens about a decade ago when I was still studying at a local JC. A lil background abt myself. I'm mixed ethnically so ppl naturally assume that I'm Chinese and started talking in Mandarin. I'm able to converse in Mandarin quite okay so that always impresses the ladies back then. In particular, one of my classmates called Rebecca.

Rebecca was immediately on my radar since I saw her on day one. Reason being, I'm a young guy full of hormones. So upon seeing a gal like Rebecca, I had a reaction down south. Rebecca was about 1.65m tall and weighs about 50kg approx. She had long flowing hair which she tied during classes. Tanned complexion. B cups at least with a perky ass. She never failed to show off her legs which were always a feast for us guys😜 tell me, which guy won't have a hardon upon seeing a girl like that?

One day, after PE lessons, Rebecca and I was just chilling in class before going for shower later. So we just talk cock a bit. Seeing her in those FBT shorts, many dirty thoughts ran in my mind. I started to have a hard on and since I was in shorts, it was very obvious. Rebecca saw my erection and giggled. She just punched me cheekily in my shoulder and said, " eh, relax la. Wad u thinking ah?"
I nonchalantly replied, " u lor. So sexy. Cannot tahan". She blushed and keep teasing me about my erection. I was damn horny that day n thought to myself that I must have her. I kept flirting with her till end of class. I leaned closer n closer and started to whisper dirty things to her hoping to get her aroused. As I was talking, I kept running my fingers down her thighs and near her privates. I can sense she was getting aroused as she started to fidget and started to reply back dirty things to me. I can't tahan alr. I told her to meet me on the 6th floor after class. 6th floor happens to be where all the computer labs happened to be and I know after sch hours, it's as deserted as a ghost town. To my surprise, Rebecca agreed. I guess she was horny too to agree so easily.
Old 19-10-2014, 04:31 PM
Samster

Re: Friends with Benefits

Classes ended and I made my way quickly to the 6th floor and went to the handicapped toilet. I smsed Rebecca my location and within 5 mins, she was in the toilet with me👍 I started kissing her and hugging her close to me. Our tongues were deeply fighting each other. I started to take off her blouse and she unbuttoned my shirt. Her busty twin peaks is there for me to play with. I unhooked her bra and played with her breasts burying my face in between.

I licked her nipples and started to finger her pussy.. It was tight as hell and super wet.. My cock was super hard by now but I didn't want to fuck her just yet.. So I told her to sit down on the cubicle with the lid down of course n spread her legs.. That sight is something I won't forget. Her tight well shaved pussy overflowing with her juices. Heaven😄 I gave her like a catbath teasing her purposely focusing on other areas except her pussy. I wanted her to want me. I caressed her inner things and licked her slowly from top to toe.. She can't stand the teasing. Her moans were getting louder n louder.. After about 5 mins of teasing, I decided it's time to move it a notch. I made my way to her clit n slowly licked her pussy from bottom to top..I began eating her pussy taking my time while my hands were busy playing with her nipples. As I ate her pussy, my fingers start to insert in her tight vagina.Begging me to not stop.. She was shaking uncontrollably and I knew I was doing the right thing. Hearing her moans like that made my cock as hard as it could be.

She started to suck me and it's my turn to enjoy now😀 Nothing beats a BBBJ by a woman that wants to give u a good time. In fact it was so good that I had trouble trying to control my urge to explode.. So I spread her legs n slowly pumped my hardened cock into her tight pussy. I can see she was concerned worried that her pussy can't take it all in..I told her I will be gentle and seeing that her pussy was so wet it helps.. Once I'm all in, I started pumping her tight pussy.. Her walls was gripping my cock so tightly. I turned her over n entered her doggie style.. As I entered her from behind, my left hand was pulling her hair back n my right hand was squeezing her breasts.. I pumped her a while more and when I cannot take it, I took out my cock and cum on her ass.. We were both totally spent after that.. Took a bit of time to cool down before getting dressed.

We both met at the school gate. I walked her to the bus stop and we chatted like nothing happened lols.. Soon her bus came. She stood up hugged me and whispered, "thanks for today. I enjoyed it so much" I replied, " no problem, I always wanted to do that since we met haha" she gave me a goodbye kiss and board e bus..

That, my frens, is the beginning of our sexcapades. I hope u guys enjoyed reading this and I have many more sexcapades to share. Do provide me with comments to improve and kindly up me if u think I deserve it.. Thanks guys👍
Old 19-10-2014, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
tony cool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Friends with Benefits

Bro more story update ....... waiting to read more
Old 19-10-2014, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Interesting......carry on pls!!
Old 19-10-2014, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Friends with Benefits

Girls with long legs, nice my type !
support!
Old 19-10-2014, 07:15 PM
鸳鸯凤凰

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21958 / Power: 63
Yakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond repute

Nice start of a steamy story .. and .. don't stop there..
Old 19-10-2014, 07:17 PM
Samster

Thx for the support.. I am still under moderation so my posts can't be updated quickly😢😢 any faster way to get out of this moderation?? Haiz😪😪
Old 19-10-2014, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
socialexpert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 19-10-2014, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
funzguy is Cool - loads of Potential

Camping at 6th floor
Old 19-10-2014, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
cucumber967 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycucumber967 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping with popcorn. Gonna pop on the 6th floor?
Old 21-10-2014, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1362 / Power: 14
Eternal Luck has much to be proud ofEternal Luck has much to be proud ofEternal Luck has much to be proud ofEternal Luck has much to be proud ofEternal Luck has much to be proud ofEternal Luck has much to be proud ofEternal Luck has much to be proud ofEternal Luck has much to be proud ofEternal Luck has much to be proud ofEternal Luck has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hershey12345 View Post
Thx for the support.. I am still under moderation so my posts can't be updated quickly���� any faster way to get out of this moderation?? Haiz����
You need to make 4 more posts then you will be out of moderation.
Old 22-10-2014, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 18
hext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to all

great start.. keep it up!
Old 23-10-2014, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1534 / Power: 14
DoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant future

TS please do continue soon .
Old 23-10-2014, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

Good start TS...please update soon
Setting up camp fire...

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 25-10-2014, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1334 / Power: 14
silverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud of

Waiting for next installment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1