The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2014, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 14
MdmVodka is one of the Best!MdmVodka is one of the Best!MdmVodka is one of the Best!MdmVodka is one of the Best!
Re: Friend Gathering Turn Orgy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin2324 View Post
Need camp fire boh?

cannot la.. people dont know how to start camp fire hoh.

My Life, My Way
Old 15-10-2014, 11:46 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
lickbeast lickbeast lickbeast

Old 16-10-2014, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckwish View Post
first one camping with pop corn and tiger.
Bro dun u hv anything better to do then reading story at 6pm in the evening.
Old 16-10-2014, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

ready with my chicken wings and satay
Old 16-10-2014, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
DanTheCow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As more people started streaming in, girls and guys ranging from below 20s to late 40s, i completed my task with my secret recipe of an extra ingredient into the chicken wings mix. Almost half the bottle went in. Cleaned up my hands and went around hugging people, mainly the girls who when they came in hugged me from the back. Thinking back, the number of breasts that touched my back ranging from really big to average sized, i am surprised my hardon didnt last longer than it did.

Once all the food was ready, the weather was getting perfect to start the fire... Warm and dry. I went up to that university girl, gave a sideway hug then held her from the back, hoping she could feel my cock through our shorts. Pushed her towards the outside where the BBQ pit is and told her its her turn to light my fire. Gave her all the necessary stuff including lighter. Thinking she was the expert she said she was, we left her to it. After more than half an hour still no fire. Guess she was better at lighting my internal flame. :-)

Some of us bros seeing most were hungry started the fire instead and the BBQ was officially started. As we ate, more alcohol was consumed. People started to open up more. MahJong table was set up and people started playing. I purposely offered some satay to the 'wife' i had a 'bum' in at the fishery port. Then i asked her if she was having fun yet? She moved forward exposing her ample breast and cleavage to me and whispered.... 'Our fun hasnt started yet. Be patient. I will show you what fun is.'

With that my horny meter was turned back on again. However throughout the eating period she was always near her husband and BBQ-ing crayfish for him. Ignoring me mostly but i managed to catch her glancing at me a few times with a very mischevious smile. I know i was gonna have a good time later....

The university girl was being more touchy than usual and drinking quite abit. Could see she was getting pretty high on the alcohol. Was observing her when all of a sudden i felt my groin area wet....... Oh no......

No no... I didnt cum. That other girl that was there earlier who was petite yet with big boobs had toppled her plastic cup and it was all over my berms. She apologised and i could tell she was also a bit tipsy. She tried drying it up with some paper towels. Then she grabbed my hand and pulled my to the bathroom and said she will try to clean it up as there was coke in her cup of whiskey and i was wearing a white berms.

When we got to the bathroom, she immediately locked the door behind us. Without even looking at me, she started to undo my belt and when she couldnt she knelt down in front of me. The sight of her boobs jiggling beneath her top below me, i got an instant semi hardon. After pulling my berms down, she got me to pull my legs out. She turned to get better light and looked at it and said it wasnt as bad as she expected and she thinks it wont leave a stain. Then she turned back to face me and when she did that, her cheeks touched my growing hardon. As she pulled away she looked up at me blushing. She closed her eyes slightly then looked back at me and said that even if it leaves a stain, that i dun have to worry a out it. She is gonna repay me with something worth much more than my berms. As she said that, her hands was on my dick through my boxers. Feeling it and realising its only a semi hardon, she asked if she was not sexy enough for me. All i could do was shake my head.

This might help you she said as she pulled her top down, revealing her bra. Lacey but one with a lot of support. Not enough she said?. She then popped one of her boobs out of the bra, revealing nipple and all. My dick was almost fully erect by then. She tweaked her nipples and i could see it becoming erect too. Then she pulled my boxers down. Still not that hard i see, she said. With that she put the tip of her tongue at the base of my balls and licked upwards, all the way below my shaft, up to the tip of my dick head. Then kiss it gently and looked up and smiled at me.

'There you go....now its hard and erect....just the way i like it.... Think some whiskey coke got through.... Shall i lick and suck it all up for you......??'

To Be Continued.....
Old 16-10-2014, 01:38 AM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2274 / Power: 22
ah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond repute

Is this story true? Or fictional?
Old 16-10-2014, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_jo View Post
Like i said in my first post. Up to you to believe whether its true or fictional. Lets just say most of it is true. I am not gonna elaborate on this further.
Old 16-10-2014, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 13
Buba1981 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBuba1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

camping camping!
Old 16-10-2014, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 11
xiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of light

Great Story...
Old 16-10-2014, 05:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 14
MdmVodka is one of the Best!MdmVodka is one of the Best!MdmVodka is one of the Best!MdmVodka is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_jo View Post
ahjo ah.. why want to know true or fictional

My Life, My Way
Old 16-10-2014, 06:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
herodieyoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice.....do continue.
Old 16-10-2014, 09:43 AM
Samster

The next installation will be comong up during lunch time..... When everyone in the chalet was drunk and how the orgy started.... The trigger..... The first sexual act to be witnessed by others....

Stay tuned......
Old 16-10-2014, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2310 / Power: 21
vin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanTheCow View Post
The next installation will be comong up during lunch time..... When everyone in the chalet was drunk and how the orgy started.... The trigger..... The first sexual act to be witnessed by others....

Stay tuned......
Yes climax cumming!

Smile will make U feel YOUNG
Old 16-10-2014, 01:19 PM
Samster

'Slurp'.... She licked and sucked my balls and the sensation was delightful. With 2 fingers she lifted my shaft so she could gain more access to my testicals.... Licking and sucking away....my dick hard as can be at that moment.... She licked up to the tip of my dick and kissed it gently....

I couldnt believei was getting a BJ right there with so many ppl just on the other side of the wall..... Less than metres away.... That thought itself almost drove me over the wall....

Then she stopped....looked up at me.... Stood up still looking at me.... One hand still playing with my balls and dick... The other she grabbed my hand..... Put it into her tight shorts and my fingers felt her wet panty for the first time.... It was soaking wet..... ;-)

'Do you like it smooth?' She asked.... Before i could reply, she lifted my hand slightly and this time put it under her panties and i was introduced to her bare pussy.... Smooth and wet... So wet that the moment itself almost had my fingers inserted into her.... Just as i was about to move my fingers.... Someone banged on the door...... She pulled my hand out, asked me to put my berms back on....

'Dun worry. This wet little kitty cat is all yours tonite. You will have first taste....'. With that she opened the door and walked out even before i could properly buckle my berms and belt.....

In walk another girl, divorcee, mother of 1, late 20s. She say i was putting on my berms. Looked at me, smiled and gave me a wink. ;-)

'I'm sorry i interrupted and put a stop to it. I would have loved to watch or maybe join in?' She said and giggled hysterically. Didnt know if she was kidding or serious.

'Dun worry i wont tell the rest if i get some of that' she said while staring down at my groin area..... Then she laughed hysterically again with a slight evil tone this time round.....

To Be Continued.....
Old 16-10-2014, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 23
yong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Getting into the mood. Keep it up bro.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1