The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2014, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
yourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My wife real life incident

I make love to my wife slowly and steadily but she tried to have me humping her earnestly. She was on fire. I cant remember the last time she was this hot.

I wondered, what happened to her? I try to make sense, did Wilson turn him on? That jerk? Ugly and cheeky bastard. How can a fat and not good looking guy have such effect on my wife?

My wife was locking her legs to my waist, urging me to fuck her deeper. I am not sure. I trust my lovely wife and know she is not this kind of lady.

I know, i used to get her to talk dirty when we have sex. If you guys remember, Shan from the other thread, was our frequent object of discussion when we make love. I am the one to be blamed for having her to have fantasy on other guys, which she rejected many times. But because of my frequent coaxing, she play on my fantasies, fantasize of making love with Shan and few handsome guys that we came across.

My mind was in dilemma, is this what I want? To spice up our sex life, i made her to have wild fantasy and now she might be having her own object of desire. I even tell myself, i dont mind if a guy managed to seduce her to bed without my knowledge but I am not sure whether i can take it when times come.

I am fighting with my inner demon. Is this what I want? But Wilson my enemy?

My mind started to drift, images of the event the evening came into my mind. I saw Wilson horny face looking at my wife and her panties. I started to imagine what he will do if no one is around. I fantasize of him, pulling my wife short skirt up, nibbling at her crotch, and my wife fight off him shyly, she didnt resist that much, Wilson started to grope her breasts, playing with her breasts.

Damn, what am I thinking? My wife was moaning urging me to fuck harder. My mind went back to my dream, Wilson managed to insert fingers into her, she was wet.

"Wilson, don't"

"Give it to me Annie, I want to taste my colleague's wife, something i never tried."

That's too much for me, i am cumming picturing this. My wife was cumming as well!!!!

Damn it!!!!
Old 17-10-2014, 06:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
yeoyeoyeo38 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Thumbs up Re: My wife real life incident

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourbestman View Post
I make love to my wife slowly and steadily but she tried to have me humping her earnestly. She was on fire. I cant remember the last time she was this hot.

I wondered, what happened to her? I try to make sense, did Wilson turn him on? That jerk? Ugly and cheeky bastard. How can a fat and not good looking guy have such effect on my wife?

My wife was locking her legs to my waist, urging me to fuck her deeper. I am not sure. I trust my lovely wife and know she is not this kind of lady.

I know, i used to get her to talk dirty when we have sex. If you guys remember, Shan from the other thread, was our frequent object of discussion when we make love. I am the one to be blamed for having her to have fantasy on other guys, which she rejected many times. But because of my frequent coaxing, she play on my fantasies, fantasize of making love with Shan and few handsome guys that we came across.

My mind was in dilemma, is this what I want? To spice up our sex life, i made her to have wild fantasy and now she might be having her own object of desire. I even tell myself, i dont mind if a guy managed to seduce her to bed without my knowledge but I am not sure whether i can take it when times come.

My mind started to drift, images of the event the evening came into my mind. I saw Wilson horny face looking at my wife and her panties. I started to imagine what he will do if no one is around. I fantasize of him, pulling my wife short skirt up, nibbling at her crotch, and my wife fight off him shyly, she didnt resist that much, Wilson started to grope her breasts, playing with her breasts.

Damn, what am I thinking? My wife was moaning urging me to fuck harder. My mind went back to my dream, Wilson managed to insert fingers into her, she was wet.

"Wilson, don't"

"Give it to me Annie, I want to taste my colleague's wife, something i never tried."

That's too much for me, i am cumming picturing this. My wife was cumming as well!!!!

Damn it!!!!

Nice!!!! more please..
Old 18-10-2014, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rakionant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

"Wilson, don't"

Damn it!!!!
I hope your wife doesnt get touched by him.. Its a waste and he'll dirty her..
Old 18-10-2014, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
escaflower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please cont... my weekend depend on urs story...
Old 18-10-2014, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 11
coolguy71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: My wife real life incident

If no update of story ... u will be responsible for reader's blue balls
Old 18-10-2014, 05:06 PM
Samster

yourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs down Re: My wife real life incident

I am about to explode, my greatest orgasm in years. My wife was moaning wildly. I think she lost count of her orgasm. I never saw her so excited before. She sense I will cum anytime but the always cautious her reminded me to pull out as we do not want to risk of her getting pregnant.

I pulled out in time leaving my wife orgasm wildly, with me spurting a lot of cum at her body. I never have such a good release for so long. I am so relieved at the same time tired. I collapsed on her and both of us breath heavily.

My wife body was so fucked up from our intense coupling. She looked relief as well. I love her very much and is every men greatest satisfaction to be able to fulfill their women sexual needs. I saw that in her eyes. I should be proud of what I achieved but my mind was bothered.

My wife was sexual satisfied but I start to wonder. Is it me or Wilson that she make love to? My wife orgasmed thinking of me or Wilson?

No way, I cannot allow my demon to win over my conscience. I love my wife and no way Wilson the idiot to have his way on her. I am going to prove to myself and her that we indeed love each other.

I am recovering from the fatigue and getting ready for round two. I took the rubber from the drawer and wore it. "Dear I want you again" my wife was about to say something but I didn't let her. I inserted my cock into her and start sliding in and out. She was on fire again. I am going slow, making sure she feel the interaction between my cock and her vagina hole.

We looked into each other's eyes. She finally says something" dear, what happened to you?" I continued making lover to her. "What dear?" I was puzzled

"You are so hot today. Like man possessed. I cannot remember when we have two session in a row, you are so bull today" she said.

She was right, due to fatigue and pressure of worklife, recent years our sex session was limited to once per session. What happened to me?

Was it Wilson again? My mind started to go haywire, that idiot screw up my mind, my mind was fuel with rage, I started to fuck my wife furiously. My wife was in pain, serve her right, " dear, stop you are too fast and hard" she told.

I am not stopping, I am going to punish her for her action this evening. My mind was mad, thinking back how Wilson ogled at her sexy body, how she exposed her legs and panties to her. She need to be reprimand. I was fucking her like a bull, our bed rock violently. My wife tried to stop mye. " dear no! Stop!"
Yes serve her right, my mind think. I was picturing the scenario again, Wilson eyeing her black panties. He must have gone home and masturbate to image of my wife furiously. Damn it!!!

I thought I am doing something to console my myself and my mind but I was wrong.
Old 18-10-2014, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escaflower View Post
Please cont... my weekend depend on urs story...

How you want the story to go?
Just want to know your idea. Frank idea.

The event is true and on-going. Nothing happened between my wife and him at the moment. But as time progress I am not sure.
Old 18-10-2014, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
escaflower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
How you want the story to go?
Just want to know your idea. Frank idea.

The event is true and on-going. Nothing happened between my wife and him at the moment. But as time progress I am not sure.
Glad to hear that nothing happen between your wife and him.

Well I was anticipating Wilson might lead ur wife to do something since you had portray him as one such guy that know how grab hold of the situation and sweet talk anyone whom he deem worthy.. Such person really is an eye thorn in real life but somehow still being able to stand out easily among the rest without contribute much. Life is that unfair to be honest. Even my workplace does have such colleague. Can snake around as much he like yet enjoy good bonus benefits..
Old 19-10-2014, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
dchar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, as exciting as it may be to entertain the chance of Wilson having your wife, make sure you do everything in your power to prevent it. don't encourage anything like that to happen, don't let your wife or wilson get any ideas.
Old 19-10-2014, 07:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
nitemaxwell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sad to see an asshole intrude into your wife's personal space just like that. Play the frank game bro. When you fetch your wife and he happens to be there, just be "Dear, this is the pervert I was talking about. Just look at the bulge in his pants he's having right now from seeing your underwear." Play it cool and sarcastically. You will never go wrong from there.

Why he gets things his way despite him being fat and ugly? He shapes things according to HIS ways.
From a bro to a bro, I suggest that you be the alpha male you are and take situations in your hands.

I'm happy for you that you have a beautiful wife who is for your eyes and your eyes only when it comes to the good parts, but for it to be undone and seen by a jerk like him is pretty disgusting.

I really wish you all the best bro.
Old 19-10-2014, 09:34 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
love09 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Thank for this post
Old 19-10-2014, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escaflower View Post
Glad to hear that nothing happen between your wife and him.

Well I was anticipating Wilson might lead ur wife to do something since you had portray him as one such guy that know how grab hold of the situation and sweet talk anyone whom he deem worthy.. Such person really is an eye thorn in real life but somehow still being able to stand out easily among the rest without contribute much. Life is that unfair to be honest. Even my workplace does have such colleague. Can snake around as much he like yet enjoy good bonus benefits..

Yes he is such an asshole. A parasite in the company. Spreading bad disease in our office. He is lucky that my good for nothing GM are aligned with him.

I will continue the story later. As most bros or sisters here was asking me to take care or prevent my wife from going near Wilson but I am worried as I keep on have wild fantasy of both of them together. And I suspect my wife have the same dream as well.

Don't call me a bad husband yet but I keep on have dream of both of them together. Help me.
Old 19-10-2014, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 12
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Well bro the darkside is simply too strong.welcome to the darkside of pleasure....
Old 19-10-2014, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 11
Hngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to behold

so will there be more episodes? nice writing.
Old 19-10-2014, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6209 / Power: 22
masters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes he is such an asshole. A parasite in the company. Spreading bad disease in our office. He is lucky that my good for nothing GM are aligned with him.

I will continue the story later. As most bros or sisters here was asking me to take care or prevent my wife from going near Wilson but I am worried as I keep on have wild fantasy of both of them together. And I suspect my wife have the same dream as well.

Don't call me a bad husband yet but I keep on have dream of both of them together. Help me.
It's normal bro. Especially if the lady is beautiful to get the attention of a guy. Anyway, I always love to hear your tales.

Que: -

Target: 10,000
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1