The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2014, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
dchar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My wife real life incident

thats a beautiful dress! hope the lowlife wilson doesnt succeed
Old 16-10-2014, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
yourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Prior to the first meeting,I always tell my wife about Wilson and his bad working attitude. And also his cheeky attitude when facing gals. My wife also felt disgusting with him from my stories. Even she haven't meet him, she have very bad impression of him due to my frequent poisoning.

And it never cross my mind that my wife will become his target. And it never crossed my mind to let him see my beautiful wife. I think Wilson also never expect my wife to be a beauty.

So that fateful day, my wife reach my office around 6.30 pm. I was busy with my work and Wilson just hang around in our office. Wilson was about to leave but he went to the washroom before leaving. As the washroom is outside from our office, he need to walk a distance.

My wife told me that when she reached our floor, she stepped out from the lift and saw a man walk from the washroom to her direction heading to our office. When he saw my wife, he pretended to be gentleman and let my wife to walk first to the same direction. My wife told me me later that she can sense Wilson stare at her back enjoying her ass or maybe her pantyline as her dress was tight and the shape of her panties can see seen.

When my wife reach our office, both was suprised that they headed to the same direction. Then my wife told him she was waiting for me and from there Wilson knew she was my wife. He lead her in and asked her to sit at the sofa at our reception.

Now if you know my wife dress was short, if she sit at the comfy sofa, the sofa will sink and her hemline will go up further and more of her thigh will be exposed. My wife have no choice but sit down at the sofa and Wilson tried to be a good host by sitting opposite her all the while his eyes glueing at her thigh hoping to see her sexy legs which my wife tried her best to cover.

Wilson didn't even bother to inform me that my wife was already arrived. He tried to be a good guy and chat with my wife asking a lot about our family which he doesn't have any interest earlier. I suspect he isn't really interested to know that moment as well. He might just want to spend more time talking to my sexily dressed wife. Hoping to have a look at her panties.

Slowly my wife grew comfortable and I am sure she let her guard off and exposed her silky black panties to him. I only knew it when I went to washroom and when I passed thru the reception area I saw my wife at the sofa with legs parted a bit but enough to see her black colored panties. I started to panic and saw Wilson sitting facing her enjoying his view.
Old 16-10-2014, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 11
coolguy71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i feel like smack wilson..
Old 16-10-2014, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
liewerpool2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More update
Old 16-10-2014, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
James PCT is Cool - loads of Potential

Money and position is everything bro .
Old 17-10-2014, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Why do I feel like landing 2 punches on this Wilson's face?
Old 17-10-2014, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 14
Sghunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice , camping for more
Old 17-10-2014, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 11
xiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of light

Nice story...

Feel free to continue...
Old 17-10-2014, 12:16 PM
Samster

yourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I started to get angry seeing Wilson enjoying what he saw, my wife slender legs, and good view of her silky black panties. His face was blushed, maybe he was stim. I tried to signal my wife about her state of exposure but she cannot get it. Wilson was fast to point me about going to the washroom and i have no choice but to leave them hoping my wife will notice something wrong or covered her legs. I dashed to the washroom cursing him.

I try to make it back in lighting speed and saw that bastard sitting next to my wife, sitting very near. I entered and saw both looking at my wife handphone, looking at photos of our kids. That idiot never ever ask about my kids before and now he seems interested to know more about my kids. From his position, his shoulder touched my wife trying to pay attention to the photos and his mouth was quite near to her ears. Both have good laugh and he tried to touch her hands to scroll more of her photos.

When my wife saw me, she asked," Are you done, dear?"

"almost" I answered.

"Please hurry, i will wait here, Your colleague Mr. Ong is very friendly"

Damn, Mr. Ong? That bastard didn't even use his english name, to decoy my wife, sensing his reputation is not good. He use his other name to con my wife.

"yes, take your time, i will take care of your sweet wife," Wilson said proudly.

I am beaten, beaten by this bastard. I hurried back in try to compose myself. Have a drink and try to clear my mind. I try to finish my work with my mind still thinking what happen outside.
Old 17-10-2014, 12:57 PM
Samster

I still cannot believe what just happened. My wife was quite prim and proper type. She seldom close with a total stranger, yes, he is my colleague, but my wife just met him. But she let her guard down, exposing to him. And even allowed him to sit close her, touching her. What else the devil Wilson will do? He is smart enough not to expose his name to her, sensing i might have poisoned her.

I try to speed up my works, but damn, my mistakes keep coming and I need to redo some of my work. I heard laughter outside. I try to listen, I conclude that Wilson was looking into some of my wife personal photos judging from what i heard. My wife was showing her daily life photos to him.

I worked double speed and finished my work, packs my things and went out. Wilson was sitting intimately close to her, almost like lover. I can see his huge bulge, excited of getting near to my wife.

My wife was stunned by my entrance. Her skirt was higher than earlier, and her thigh was exposed and from my angle, her silky panties was fully exposed.

I grabbed my wife and thanks Wilson for the company. My wife also thanks her politely. I mentioned his name, Wilson, and my wife woke up from it. Realising her naiveness...
Old 17-10-2014, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 11
coolguy71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My wife real life incident

Phew.. nothing lose..well done protecting your ling
Old 17-10-2014, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Oldmanliao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: My wife real life incident

My Bestman please continue. Hope to hear more soon soon.
Old 17-10-2014, 01:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
feelhard is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I hate man behave in this way......and I hate friends or so call bros will try to seduce frinds wife or so call bros wife.....fuck them off
Old 17-10-2014, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kelisa123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please continue..dont let me waiting for so long
Old 17-10-2014, 05:09 PM
Samster

I left with my wife and she knew i was upset. I think Wilson was proud of what he achieved so far. I am pretty sure they didn't do anything silly but still i hate his confident and arrogant face.

During the journey home, i didnt speak a word. My wife broke the silence.

"You mad at me dear?" I kept quiet.

"I am sorry, I don't know he is Wilson, that jerk."

"But you never get close to a stranger."

"He is not stranger, he is your colleague. I think he is ok."

"Ok? He tried to take advantage of you. You exposed your panties to him. He saw your panties for don't know how long."

My wife face turned red. "Omigod, i don't know"

"How careless of you. Did he do anything silly when he sat next to you?" I asked.

"No, but hey, he is ok, he is quite gentleman, He didnt asked me to open my legs, is not his fault." My wife defended him. Then she started to show me her crying face. Of coz she is darling wife, i need to console her.

" I am sorry dear, i know is not your fault, just that i dont like him and i am upset he disturbed you."

I tried to make her to smile again .

We get our kids from our parents and settle down for bed.

That night, out of sudden my wife changed into my favourite sleepwear.
something like this

http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/5...set-font-b.jpg

I knew is sexing time. I was reading magazine when she walked seductively to me.

"Dear, I want to make up for what I did just now"

My wife seducing me, and i pull her to me and we kissed passionately.

When petted softly enjoying our body, out of the blue, she said" Dear, are you jealous that Wilson looked at me?"

I am very high from her constant flirting, "yes, i hate him."

"You hate him for his past behavior or you hate him now for looking at me? looking at your wife? " she asked me

I was like WTF? "Stop that,"

My wife show me her girly face again," tell me, i want to know"

I was stunned, was my wife getting turned on by Wilson? my enemy.
But i love my wife, and i want to tease her and test her.

"I was upset with him, but when i saw him getting close to you, i was jealous".

"Why?" my wife asked, i can sense she breath heavily.

"I don't want him to disturb you."

"That's all?"

"what u want to know?" I was puzzled

"he saw my panties," her face was red.

I know she was horny that time, i try to play along," I worried he might take advantage of you. he might touch you."

I want to stop this shit, i pushed her to the bed, took off her panties, she was very wet, and I just hump her. making love to her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1