The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2014, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
heartnsoul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My encounter with a schoolgirl old days

nice. supporter here
Old 18-10-2014, 07:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ShanShan76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Feeling sleepless while staying up whole night to finish up paper work for tomorrow's hearing . Decided to go online trying my luck to find some chatty girls to have a decent conversation and was struck with the same old culture of short lived scattered meaningless one word answer reply , cannot even consider as a conversation at all I guess.

Feeling rather vexed as I started to recall my past encounters with some of the lady chatters online . For some reasons I have being ruling in the fact that guys may be the biggest liars , master of deception of all time when we talk about withholding true identity and such online .....recent ordeal has made me realized that the female counterparts do contribute equally levels of lies and deception . Was ever so further amazed that some even took on delusional roles online seeming as different personality roles to catch others online user faking informations, not using disclaimers and the list just goes on . Wow how the cyber space seems to have evolved all these years .

Seriously I was kinda entertained and amazed by such . It is indeed a very good way of killing time while let's say waiting out for BFs / GFs out in clubs.......??While going online seems so easy nowadays .

Welcome to the new generation of Cyber world !!!!

Stay tune for next episode

Disclaimer : Contents of my story may be seems rather superficial at some times for someone who is trying very hard to piece back what happened like many years back ......

Good night zzzzz
Old 18-10-2014, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ShanShan76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The door swing open suddenly and for the very first time ..... I was glad I had my clothes on .

Victoria knew exactly where to find us and I bet she knew I was right outside the window jerking myself off while feasting on her naked body .

Trust me , it was totally an odd ward situation .

Victoria : So here you guys ..... ( in displease )
Glenda : .........
Victoria : What did you promise me , you slut ....!!!
Me : Hey , cool it off Vick ......
Victoria : So did you enjoy watching me touch myself ?
Glenda :..... Please
Me : ............
Victoria : You are definitely going to hear from her dad about how you have underage sex with his little slutty princess ???
Glenda : Don't you dare ....
Victoria : Try me .... Unless

For the first time , the impression of coming before the courtroom for charge of underage sex with a minor projected clearly in my mind at that moment , I was scarred .

Victoria leered an evil grin on her face when closing the door behind her . It was locked this time .

Victoria : Unless , I wanna everything she is getting .....this time you will watch us !!!!
Me : what ????

Victoria pushed Glenda aside forcing a kiss upon my lips as she forcefully unzipped my pants and reached in .

Glenda : Are you crazy ????

Although it was too much of a bonus to nailed 2 schoolgirls in the same bedroom , still it must has been too much for someone like Glenda to watch as her best friend fxxk her BF .

I turned my head as she forcefully strike her tongue into mine ....

Victoria : Try reject me and see how ??!!?? You wanna be convicted ?

Either ways , I am still having consent sexual relationship with a underage , be it Glenda or Victoria .

The flesh is willing and my mind is weak , I returned tongue and ripped off her blouse which had all the buttons scattered all around the place . I groped her breast simutinously and within seconds , my left hand reached to the back and unhook the bra off her . One good thing about strapless bra is that , it doesn't just hang there but fell to the floor immediately .

I pressed her on the empty bed beside the one Glenda and I just made love on .

Making love to Victoria was totally different as compare to Glenda . If Glenda was a tame little lamb , Victoria will be a wild liongress . it was hardly few seconds when she overpowered me as she flipped herself onto me and started caressing my neck and nipples . My pants are practically ripped off my legs like a wild beast in berserk .

I reached out and grabbed on to her firmed breasts , making sure it was well massages as if they were flour .... Ok weak term to use in on a wonderful 35c breast . Victoria swallowed my weenie like a pro , I was in total climax !!!!

We were done in minutes as Victoria made her way out of the room . This time , it was all over between me and Glenda . I knew what I did was forced but deeply inside my soul , I know I wanna to get inside of her and fxxk her brains silly , turns out that she is the one to sucked me dry like a corpse .....

I never hear from neither the both of them since that day . I knew somehow I was at the right place but the wrong people . Till today , I have my regrets . Relationship was short lived .....

At times things ain't mean to be , they ain't meant to be ...
Old 25-10-2014, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1334 / Power: 14
silverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud of

Got anymore coming ?
Old 25-10-2014, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
mypost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story more pls!! Keep coming
Old 25-10-2014, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

Waiting for the next one..
Old 26-10-2014, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 10
Birnes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story keep them coming, TS
Old 27-10-2014, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
8spades deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy8spades deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hope TS comes back soon.
3 ) Bet only what you can afford to lose.
Old 28-10-2014, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

waiting for next episode....
Old 28-10-2014, 03:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -106 / Power: 0
Tallanner Tallanner

camp for next
Advert Space Available