The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2014, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute
Night Fishing

After picking up the fishing tackles, I headed to my fave fishing pond for an over nighter. This night is different as it is nothing but a quiet session; a group of lady fishing kaki occupied half side of the pond. They were making a racket and I tot to myself, if this goes on all the fishes will be scared but nothing is further from the truth... I have the most luck and the action was non stop to the chagrin of my noisy noobies. Very soon they were all coming over to my side, rather intrigued with my good fortune. Very soon I became distracted as they allowed so many down blouse and side blouse and up skirt moments. Betwn the devil and the deep blue sea, my wildness imaginations will be begin all too soon. I started my first nite fishing coaching session with my 7 eager beaver young students. I kept looking at my lucky stars with gratitude.
Old 01-10-2014, 08:19 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 869 / Power: 0
jake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Night Fishing

fishing? whereabout?

not been fishing for a long time.
Old 01-10-2014, 10:07 PM
Samster

seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Sue asked, "uncle what is your secret?" I immediately retorted, "Veni, vidi, vici" ..with a hint of impatience.. somewhat upset with the girls for robbing my regulary time of serenity and quiet respite.
Old 02-10-2014, 04:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 19
S|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hmm... Ah tiong pond? PR pro pond?
Old 02-10-2014, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10260 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Freshly interesting, well written..Camping for updates.
Old 02-10-2014, 09:58 AM
Samster

Thinking it will throw the monkey off my back, I helped all the girls rigged up their rods and put a live shrimp on each line.

Li-Ann ! i shouted... Fish on.

Uncle Philip pleasssee help me, I dont know what to do

I came over to her rod and assisted her.

Li-Ann, here.. you got to set the hook and tighten the spool. Let me show you.

I got around Li-Ann's slender frame and put left hand on her's to crank up the reel and on my right to steady the rod to keep the line in tension.

All this while in the moment of excitement to land the fish, I started to feel Li-Ann's butt slowly gyrating against my crotch.

A bit about Li-Ann. Early twenties, doing her housemenship. She planned to open her own clinc after serving the bond. She is about 1.78 m and 60kg sporting long silky hair.

As the fish nears the edge I told Li-Ann to keep the line taut while i quickly grabbed a net to scooped up the one and one half kg golden snapper to the thrill and excitement of the whole group, especially Li-Ann. Without a moment hesitation, she planted a kiss on my cheek and then nonchalantly joined her friends for a group photo and a selfie.
Old 02-10-2014, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1534 / Power: 14
DoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant future

I also long time no go night fishing. Camping for more.
Old 02-10-2014, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 17
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

Just came back from kelong fishing in MY, no such luck
Old 02-10-2014, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
kin2liu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

which is where there are still people going to paypond to fish. 醉翁之意不在酒
Old 02-10-2014, 04:40 PM
Samster

Fast forward a bit

Look at the watch.. it is nine.

After giving some fishes to the malay couple who left, did a count of what we caught. The owner released a net and at happy hour all of us have at least got a fish....

5 taiwan gor

1 Sagai

2 Ang kuay

1 Grouper with a yellow tag

2 Golden Pomfret

1 ang chor kee

1 mangrove jack

I asked the girls if they want to try some of the fish. i went to wash my hands and started to dress the fish. I had a bottle of mom's samba and marinated the ang kuay, set the portable BBQ pit and put the fishes on the fire.

I filleted the mangrove jack and grouper and sliced them into morsels of sashimi and served it up with wasabi and soya sauce. As i was preparing the dishes, my 'student' gather in front to watch with glee. From the corner of my eyes i espied their down blouse and realised everyone not withstanding a single one did not were wearing bra. I was worried that they knew i was drooling because i could see not just a pair of knockers but 7!!! The whole nine yards from nips to areolas to different shape n size of breasts. Talk about a feast of eye candies. For the butter fish, i made some fish slices and kept the bones for the soup. I have a trusty mass tin to make the soup. Very soon a sweet aroma of BBQ fish filled the air. Without warning, one of the girl called Chloe, stuffed a piece of sashimi into my mouth along with her long fingers. I tot she left her fingers in my mouth longer than necessary. Nice, very nice.. The group appointed one of them to make a quick trip to a nearby supermarket to pick up beer and wine and ice as they have already consumed every last drop of their 3 cartons carlsberg. These wonderful people drink like fish.

Last edited by seabass; 02-10-2014 at 09:28 PM.
Old 02-10-2014, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

wow ... TS caught more than just fish
Old 02-10-2014, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen5eS View Post
wow ... TS caught more than just fish
Here is the head fake: i do not enjoy fishing.

My idea of a good time is to lie on a hammock drinking coconut drink under a coconut tree while reading a good book.

Back to the story, and to be fair to the readers, I should introduce the girls during the supper just as Beth came back for the beer run.
Old 02-10-2014, 09:34 PM
Samster

Li-Ann

She is completing her internship this year at a hospital in the north. Come from a family of doctors and as you guess it, her boyfriend is also a doctor. She has a thing about volunteering in various 3rd world countries. She just got back from a short stint in Bhutan.
Old 03-10-2014, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

TS night fishing end up with Mermaids, up your rep points.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 03-10-2014, 01:41 AM
Samster

Sue the realtor

She is the shortest of them all. But what she lacked in height she made up for it in attitude. Turned out she she is a true blue fisho. She travelled from Maldives to Phuket to .... the seven seas. She sat on the chair with her legs wide open not realizing she had Zhao-guang. She has a lot of tattoos covering her legs and back. I could also see the wing tips of a butterfly on her navel. She sported a tiny pink shorts and a loose tee. The strange thing is this : no matter which angle I tried
, I cannot see anything that looked like a girl's chest...even when her tee is a white translucent top.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1