The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2014, 06:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fling with a Mee Pok selling Lady

wah great story about you poke the mee pok lady!!!!!!!!!! hoping she looks like Yui Hatano.

waiting for next episode.

Last edited by francined69; 24-09-2014 at 06:54 AM.
Old 24-09-2014, 10:54 AM
Samster (P)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 20
HARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of light

Good morning folks. Came to work early and now got window for update

Alice walked into the bathroom for a shower and i gathered my energy, after a couple of minutes. i got up and lit myself a ciggerette. I was thinking about all the kinky stuffs i am gonna try tonight ... which is actually not very kinky compared to some of the stories i read here.

Alice came out wrapped in a towel and sat on the bed. She seemed relaxed and turned on the TV channel surfing.

Me : You look satisfied

Alice : ok la not really, i am still waiting for my oyster to be eatened until i cum

OMG thats gonna be a challenge for me. Firstly i dont really like her enough to go muff diving and second i keep thinking " what if her pussy got Chi Char smell " Anyway i sideskirted the topic and entertained her for a awhile saying yes yes etc etc

Me : so do you have any fantasies you want fulfilled besides licking till cum ?

Alice : I want to try asshole sex and also i ride on you while you carry me, we can do it in all places of the room

Me : WWWAAAAAHHHHH CA CA CA CARRYYYYYY you ah ??!!! - we both started laffing

Alice : Aiyah i know i bui bui la

Me : no la i not strong enough

Shit its either i carry her or have to lick her ... what did i get myself into ?

I finished my smokes and went to take a shower while Alice watched TV. I came out after about 20 mins ( i took a shyt as well )

Opening the door i thought i was in an airport ... i heard Alice snoring away

knorrrrr knorrrrr knooorrrrrrr .........

The towel was loose and a part of her breast was dangling as she slept in a semi sitting and laying down position. It was after 11pm now and i also felt kinda spent. I removed my towel and lay beside Alice, switched off the TV and in no time i was in lala land

I usually sleep hugging my bolster so i might have used Alice as a bolster, i was half awake when i realised that my legs were actually grabbing Alice's and her ass was in perfect position for me semi hard cock to penetrate and was playing around the outside of her ass crack, Alice also moved a little to give my cock a good position to enter her if i wanted. She was already wet ! I remember squeezing her breast and playing with her nipples for a quick second and hearing her moaning softly. I fell asleep again after that. I was awaken by Alice suckling on my left nipple and i could feel her tongue twirling and licking away on it. Since the room was dark ( very dark - we had all the curtains drawn ) i could not see what was happening however that made things more exciting. I could feel her licking and suckling my nipples then she moved up to my ears and painted away .. our lips met for a short french and she continued painting towards to my belly button, gave a few twirls there and went towards my thighs and again licked the area between my thighs and my balls .. it was very ticklish and i trembled abit. Alice lifted both my legs and her tongue went to my asshole again. I could feel her spit on my asshole followed by her tongue probing into it. This went on for quite sometime and now i m quite fresh. I tried getting up to pull her to mount me but she turned around, moved up the bed and lay on her back instead expecting me to lick her probably. Instead i shoved my cock into her mouth

Alice : Gibberish " lick xxbdf for xxcxcx me xxxx leh "

I ignored her pleas for me to lick her and continued fucking her mouth, after a few strokes Alice probably gave up and grabbed my asscheeks encouraging me to pump her mouth deeper and faster while she moaned away ... I felt one of her hands playing with her pussy while the other was grabbing on to my ass pushing it into her mouth.

Alice : ooohhh ... mmmmpppp ..mmmmpppphh ... diiii .. i coming , faster faster ...

I could feel her clit playing hand moving violently and i knew she was about to cum anytime. i pulled out my cock out from her mouth and went down south she was sooooo soaking wet now , i pulled her hands away from her clit with much resistence and i kissed her thighs around her pussy, this got her really moaning and groaning away .. i grabbed a nearby towel and clean the pussy juice spread her pussy lips and found the clit .. gave it a nibble and suck and licked away slowly moving in circles twirling my tongue around it. Alice went crazy

Alice : aaaarrrhhh aaaarrhhh aaarrrhhhh ... please please please .... !!!! GEI WOR GEI WOR !!! oooohhh ohhhh ohhhh she was exhaling like giving birth

I use 1 finger to put into her pussy while still using my tongue to play with her clit ...

Alice : yong liang ker !!! pleaseeee diiii ... yong liang ker !!! ( use 2 fingers !!! ) ooooohhhh oooohhh in between exhaling

I inserted another finger into her and this time i was fingering away furiously and my tongue was also licking away furiously combined with sucking her clit

Alice was twitching away, moaning and exhaling ... " lao gong , wo bu ke yi le , lao goooong ..... "

I felt a rush of water squirting on my face , feels like she uriniated on my face !!! i moved away and Alice continued to jerk

I lay down next to her and took the towel from the floor to clean cum soaked face. Alice, now like a woman possessed got up and came sucking at my soft cock like shes never had it for a long time. The sucking was hard and fast and wet. Her hands masterbating for me while shes at it ....

Alice : Wo yao wo yao !!! fark my backside .. FARK my backside !!

( meeting in 7 mins - continue later )
Old 24-09-2014, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Wow damn exciting now!
Old 24-09-2014, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
xxwaterbirdx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for updates again HAHA
Old 24-09-2014, 02:25 PM
Samster (P)

HARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of light

sorry for the interruption earlier ..

Alice wasted no time and mounted me, she used my dickhead to play around the entrance of her pussy and inserted the head inside. She then took out my now soaking wet dickhead and played around her asshole repeating this procedure several times. Then she tried to sit on top of me via her asshole. Its was too too tight and also not safe

I reached out for the condom by the bed and took out one pack and left it next to the pillow. I got up and Alice was on all fours now. I used me fingers to tease her asshole and tried inserting 1 finger inside slowly, surprisingly not much resistence , she moaned like she enjoyed it. I fingered for a few seconds and inserted another finger

Alice : aaarrhhhh ..... very shiok di ... finger my backside like you finger my pussy

As her asshole was not as wet as her pussy it offered more resistence compared to the pussy that produces its own juices. Fingering her ass was not so enjoyable. Ah fark it la, i thought

I grabbed the condom, ripped the pack apart and wrapped mini me up ready for infiltration. Sensing i was going t enter her, Alice tensed up while getting hornier at the same time.

Alice : diii .. kar kar pang ok dont worry, i really want i bay tahan liao

I inserted 2 fingers into her pussy again and spread the juices onto her asshole and then inserted my fingers into her asshole to make sure its ready for me. I then inserted my cock into her pussy for better lubrication

Alice : Diiii dont put inside pussy .. i want inside backside

Alice : aaaaargggggg .... !!!!!! OMG !!!! eemmmpppphhhhhh ...... exhaless foooo foooo foooo exhales ( in the midst of demanding i ram her asshole , i already placed my cock into her ass !!! haha )

My gawd it was soo tight in there and i could feel Alice squeezing my cock with her ass.

Alice : Slowly diii slowly .... foooo foooo ( exhaling )

Me : i thought you want it bad ? ( i was ramming her asshole like how i ram her pussy ) piak piak piak

Alice : aiyoh aiyoh ... slowly diii , slowly ... aaarrrhhhhh ... pain , pain pain ..

I didnt give a crap .. i continued to ram her asshole occasionally bringing it out for a breather and using my hands to spread her pussy juice on my cock before putting it inside again

to be cont - got a sudden request for meeting - sorry !!!!
Old 24-09-2014, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 22
spermmann2003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspermmann2003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sibei hiong. Mee pok tam tam
Old 24-09-2014, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 15
Soltt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very steam leh ....

Mee pok tam tam gey hum .
Old 24-09-2014, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lonelyman2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it was awesome bro harpers what you write,keep it up bro.you have me stuck to your story......
Old 25-09-2014, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 990 / Power: 18
deffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to behold

How I wish I have one like tat...
So envy
Old 25-09-2014, 10:15 AM
Samster (P)

apologies for wait folks ... went for the meeting and was brought out for more meetings

Her asshole was slowly getting spread to get used to my cock and i went in and out more violently. Alice also got over the initial pain and started really enjoying i guess. After a few more strokes, i could sense she's tired and lay down on her chest while still sticking her ass out for my pumping. I grabbed her ass cheeks , spreading them while pulling them towards me pumping furiously away.

Alice : ooooohhh ahhhh ahhhh ahhhh ....

Me : ( puffing away ) u like it huh ? u like it ?

Alice : yaa yaaa ... waaaah chin song ... foooo foooo exhaling

Alice reached out and started playing with her clit while i was pumping away in doggy.

I lean over and grabbed her breast while pumping her violently, the room was filled with sounds of piak piak piak , exhaling and moaning from both of us

Alice : dont stop , dont stop ... exhaling again ... dont stoppppp ... i ca , i ca , i CARRRRR .. MIIIIIIINNNNGGG ... ooooohhhhhh , arrrrrrgggghhhhh

Alice was spent and just lay down on the bed shivering away, i turned her around to face me, remove the condom and spread her legs with my knees.

Me : Open for me

Alice spread her legs and used her hands to grab them. I went on top and inserted as deep as i could. She was sooo wet that i could not feel anything going in actually. I positioned myself at a deep angle and started pumping and grinding away. I helped Alice out by using my arms to support her legs instead, raising them higher so i could go deeper. She wasted no time and hugged me tightly while i pumped her. Alice sucked on my nipples while i continue to pump her missionary, occasionally licking my armpits as well since i used the wall for support.

Alice : yao lai mah .... ooooh ooooh ... gei wor lao gong gei wor ( didnt know why sometimes she called me lao gong sometimes didi ) wo yaooo

Alice : oooohhh ...aaarrrgghhh

Alice was grinding away and moving her body to meet my every stroke .. seemed like shes screwing me while below instead ..

Me : i am cumming ... ( as i pumped a few more pumps really really hard )

Alice met all the pumps and seemed to enjoy me pumping her HARD ... with both hands she grabbed me and sucked on my left nipple real hard and i could feel her tongue licking it furiously ..... ooooh shit i m cumming ... !!!

I shot my load into her and she grabbed my cock with her pussy muscle

Its been a long time since i felt so shiok and wanted. we frenched for a sec and i lay down on my side of the bed trying to catch some air.

I fell asleep within seconds.

BEEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEP

the alarm on Alice's iphone was blaring away ...

WTF, i thought to myself. i woke up looking for the damn thing. It took a while before i realised its on the floor ... KNN !!!! looked at the time and its 4.15am !!! WTF !!! i switched it off and threw it back on the carpet floor

I heard the shower on and Alice and was not in bed .. took awhile before i remembered that Alice needed to go to work at the stall, the MEE POK Stall ..... on a SUNDAY ( my usual screws were 5 day week office types or at least dont need to wake up so early on a SUNDAY type !!! )

Alice came out of the bathroom and apologised profusely

Alice : sorry sorry sorry ... my ah lam wake you up, i forget to close it just now

Me : its ok la nvm ...

I woke and went to take a pee, washed my cock and went back to bed

i lay down on the bed and looked at Alice naked using the towel to dry her hair.

Alice : go back to sleep lah, u can check out later mah .. i think 11 o clock

Me : yah i will, i need wake up early anyway i meeting some friends for breakfast

Alice : hahaha come eat mee pok lor, i give you extra ingredients hhehehe

Me : got bao oyster or not ?

Alice moved towards the bed and hit my arm. One leg on the floor and the other knee resting on the mattress ... " notti boy leh you " I stroked her thighs and asked her " you dont want me eat your oyster meh ? " She just giggled ..

My hands slowly moved up to her pussy to play with her clit, i used my index finger to to rub around it followed by moving it up and down her clit. Within seconds, shes was dripping wet.

Alice : mmmmmm didi u soo notti one leh ( as she stroked my now semi hard cock ) Jie suck it for you can ?
Old 25-09-2014, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

TS shld hv finished ur Oyster Mee Pok, pls continue with the updating. Will check back again after lunch. Thks for the constant update.
Old 25-09-2014, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Wow very kinky mee pok milf.
Old 25-09-2014, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
comics00 is Cool - loads of Potential

1 bowl of mee pok dry with oilster pls
Old 25-09-2014, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nottiguys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story.. It make me want mee pork too
Old 25-09-2014, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 609 / Power: 13
dreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to all

mee pok please
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1