The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2014, 02:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fling with a Mee Pok selling Lady

nice story, please continue.
Old 21-09-2014, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Ilovetosex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping...
Old 21-09-2014, 05:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 19
matyoyo is one of the Best!matyoyo is one of the Best!matyoyo is one of the Best!

Pitching tent....sound interesting.....
Old 21-09-2014, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Kobe123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro is it the kovan market stall selling fishball noodles?
Or the market at ave 1? Haha..
Old 21-09-2014, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 20
genesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to all

Oyster mee pok sia.

Zap me if you wish but be a MAN and leave your nick, don't be a wussy and hide behind like a pussy.
Old 21-09-2014, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARPERS View Post
Alice : put inside my backside hole

Me : huh ?? cannot lah bery tight one

By this time she is really very high

Alice : nevermind kar kar pang , kar kar pang !!!! please laaaa diiiiii .....
Bro HARPERS, your mee pok and backside hole story is giving me a small hard on this morning... upped 8 for you! Please carry on your story...
Old 21-09-2014, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 21
hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!

Mee Pok tah, mai hum
Old 22-09-2014, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 14
Bigbadken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBigbadken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good read. Just up u. Waiting for the next instalment. Keep it up TS

~~you only live n die once! Go ahead n milk all the tities you want! ~~
Old 22-09-2014, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2451 / Power: 20
siambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARPERS View Post
Alice : wah ... like dat jie jie very kam tong already ah
姐姐感动.。。then u jialek liow...
put u in my uplist for good effort
Old 22-09-2014, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
xxwaterbirdx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wa this story too power... more please
Old 22-09-2014, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

truly a Singapore sex story. camping here for more!
Old 22-09-2014, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 12
jai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro...
Good story

Pls continue
Old 22-09-2014, 11:13 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 20
HARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of light

After dinner , we took a stroll around the estate to help with digestion. We walked around like friends meeting for their usual evening walk. We spoke more about our preferences in bed ... how we liked to be served and some of our fantasies etc

Me : so besides sucking cock what else you like ?

Alice : waaah you hor , after eat straight away talk about make love one leh haha

Me : yah lah Jie ,, what else can we talk about ? hahaha

Alice : Aiyoh .. tell me about yourself lah

I told her my life story ... told her about a crazy Exgf i once had and the topic lead to sex again ahaha

Alice : wah you ex very hoe mia hor , only know how to enjoy and dont know how to let you enjoy

Me : yah lor .. thats why didnt last long mah

Alice : For me also same la, my hubby very funny one, he dont like me to suck his cock or drink his sperm one. He say i will kill his chi or something like that. So i dont suck too much lor.

Me : like that how did you get pregnant with his child ah ?

Alice : ( Laffing ) haha i also suspect dont know his or not haha ... no la, i meet him through my relative introduce one. I also want to get out of staying with my parents so i kin kar kin chew make myself pregnant lor haha. Actually is i seduce him one. We go holiday in genting after about 1-2 weeks we meet. Then in genting i rape him lor haha . thats why now he used to it , always ask me on top

Me : wah like that your riding power must be very good

Alice : ok la ... i can say my stamina is quite good lor but maybe not as good as my son ahhahaa

Alice lives in a 2 bedroom flat near her work place with her son and his GF. I remember the rooms were facing directly opposite each other and its those old flats where the bottom part of the doors still had ventiliation vents ( no sound insulation )

Me : how you know he good ah ( cheeky smile )

Alice : Wah you notti ah !!! pinching me ... No la i can hear them one mah . sometimes they think i cannot hear but i can hear his gf shouting so loud mah , then i want to wake up go toilet also paiseh ,i dont want to disturb them so i wait lor , end up i wait very long haha

Me : oooh ... come back to our topic la. So am i the first guy you have a fling with beside your hubby ?

Alice : no la, i have a fling in M'sia also when i go back but long time also never meet. About 1 year already. Last time got meet la, i will go Johor when off day or he come to SG. Then now i think his wife know or suspect so we low profile lor

We stopped along a neighborhood park and sat on the bench, i was actually quite turned on by her fling with this m'sian dude. I didnt wanna go back to the room so fast as i knew there wasnt much we could do there but screw and i wanted to build up the " gian-ness " before we go up and screw ourselves crazy ( anyway the hotel is within a few mins walk ) I lighted my ciggies and continued probing

Me : tell me more leh about this affair you had .. sounds quite interesting

Alice : Aiya you very kaypoh one leh ... i meet him in online chatroom, that time he still working in singapore mah then we arrange to meet for coffee lor ( i couldnt belief shes the coffee type !!! hahha ) then slowly we meet for other things lor hehhe

Me : so how was his skill ? you enjoy ?

Alice : same la, all man want to enjoy only. more like he enjoy then i enjoy. His skill ok la, usually we can do about 3 times a night and 1 time in the morning before check out lor hehehe

Me : wah he so powerful ah, how you all do it ?

Alice : Powerful meh ? he llike that i swallow his sperm mah and i also like swallow sperm but sometimes he lazy then he shoot inside lor. Usually we check in at night then we do 1 set first, followed by dinner then 1 set then 1 set before sleep and 1 set in the morning ... In the morning is usually he will auto hard and he just touch me and i know he want me to suck him already. I will auto go down and suck then ride him.

hearing this, i got a hard on and adjust myself. Alice then reached out to my cock and caressed it for a second , asking me if i am turned on, she then looked around to make sure no one was looking and pulled my berms down and gave me a BBBJ right there, it was very exciting !! i turned my head left and right to see if anyone is coming etc ... she stopped after about 1-2 mins, my cock wet with her saliva, shes a wet sucker, constantly sucking and spitting on my cock

Alice : shiok or not ?

Me : wah very exciting leh

I lit another stick and puffed away probing more about what they ( Alice and her lover ) have done hoping to uncover any kinky side of Alice
Old 22-09-2014, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

si bei song a! up u if I can
Old 22-09-2014, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
Jamctc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJamctc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

very siok.... thanks for sharing bro... pls continue more...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1