The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2014, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 13
Mozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to behold
Wechat encounter

I had my fair share of good luck while chatting in the Wechat. I came to chat up a pinay which is working as a sales assistant in a hand phone shop.
She is Gail, 33 years old single and has not married before. Our chat started off nicely with clean decent chats and exchanging pics. Though I admit decent chat is boring. So at times I tried to lead her into naughty chats but she play along or against it, she just 😊 away.
After few days of chatting, I finally "found a bull's balls". She asked me if I m keen to watch a movie (November Man) with her during her off day. Without delay I bought the tickets online.
I was feeling so excited and can't wait for the time to come. We have seen each other pics and she is not bad looking. We agreed to meet at the cinema 10 mins before the show started. I reached there early to collect the tickets but saw a familiar lady at the tickets booth. Gail was there earlier. Standing at 165cm and wearing a white tight pants clearly showing her pair of long slim legs and her round perky ass but her top has nothing to shout for.
While I was waiting to collect the tickets, Gail went to buy a large pack of popcorn and a cup of large drink. She is sharing the drink with me. Nice!
We sit close to each other, shoulder rubbing shoulder. I can smell her beautiful scents and when she talk, she wisphered to my ear and that really wake my dick up!!! During the show she sit closer and was hugging my arm and I can feel her boobies were pressing me, I purposely move my arm so i can rub her boob. She looked at me, give me a cheeky smile and rest her head on my shoulder.
I wasn't concentrating on the movies but was thinking how to bonk her after the show.
Finally the show come to an end and she closed her eyes and was still leaning on me. I planted a gentle kiss on her lips. She hugged me tighter and asked me where we going? I told her to decide and she said she was tired. I got the hint and asked her if she want to go hotel? She pinched my arm and smile.

TBC
Old 13-09-2014, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 13
Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!
Re: Wechat encounter

First camper !
Old 14-09-2014, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Second camper.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 14-09-2014, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Third in line
Old 14-09-2014, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
mega67 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brought my own popcorn and drinks....
Old 24-10-2014, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
blackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just saw this... what happened?

Btw, how was the movie? hehehe

Camping for more at the Mount Bonking base camp!

Safety vest is the best!

You gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em...
Old 24-10-2014, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
socialexpert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Continue please
Old 25-10-2014, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
doubletap is Cool - loads of Potential

lai liao lai liao!!! camping here with yr leftover popcorns and coke!!!
Old 25-10-2014, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1688 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

forgot to mention her quoting price and bargain for a long while.

go hotel and strip, out pops a kukujiao, scare the shit out of him, 1 month dont dare login SBF.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1