The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2014, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 21
oeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud of
Re: My Maids

Power...nice starting.

Learn to walk b4 u learn to run but more importantly must learn how to fall & learn from ur mistakes!!!

Up you by +19 if U contribute good FRs or something meaningful to all SBF bros out there!
Old 26-07-2014, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 15
houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!

I wiped the liquid off my face and was wondering what to do with the mess I created when...

I looked up and there staring at me were two pools of an intense brown. I swear they were looking right into my soul.

Houses: Kaka... (I stammered)

Kaka: (in a sleepy voice) You have been a very naughty boy.

Houses: .....

Kaka: You think I was alseep?

Houses: .......

Kaka: I just let you.

Houses: I am sorry Kaka... I won

Before I could finish my sentence, her lips met mine in a passionate kiss. She held it for a good minute before releasing me.

Kaka: Next time... ask. If you do it again, I will not let you touch me anymore.

Houses: Yes... Kaka (in a very obedient tone)

Kaka: Now, I see someone still needs to be taken care of...

Houses: Huh? (with a blur look...)

I had not realized that in all the panic, my didi did not deflate, infact, he was still standing at full mast. Kaka pointed to my little bro and said,

Kaka: you still need to release?

Houses: Yes...

Kaka: Come here...

I obediently went to stand in front of her. Without saying another word, Kaka used her hand to scoop some of her juices and applied it to my little bro as she whipped down my pants and underwear in one pull. All I could do was stand there in awe and watch. The first woman to touch my little bro other than my mum.

Her soft fingers massaged her love juices on my little bro and she slowly started to stroke me. Up and down and up and down pulling back my foreskin and revealing my bulbous dick head. She did this while all the while looking at me. Her eyes never left my gaze and I like a deer caught in headlights could only stare and stand rooted to the spot.

I was again in that trance like state of bliss... and before I knew it, I felt the familiar rush of my impending explosion, I wanted to say something to Kaka, to warn her, but somehow, the words got stuck in my throat. All I could do was look on aghast as the first stream of cum spurted out of my little bro and landed on her face....
Old 26-07-2014, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 18
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Wow !! Must have been very intense eh? First orgasm . Do hurry back with more bro!! Thx. Cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 26-07-2014, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Eugene696969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pitching tent already
Old 26-07-2014, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice...simple style yet erotic and stimulating. Brought back such sweet memories of days long past..looking forward for more!

Some points to show my appreciation for a great read...
Old 27-07-2014, 03:53 AM
Samster

houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!

All I could do was look on aghast as the first stream of cum spurted out of my little bro and landed on her face....

Houses: Kaka... sorry... it was too quick.

Kaka: It's ok sayang. Tasty.

With that she gave me a wink and cleaned her face and my little bro. Nothing was said and we both went into her ensuite for a shower together, I let her soap me all over and wash me down. I then got to return the favour and lingered whilst soaping her breasts and her pussy. It was just such an awesome thing touching her pussy. Kaka would occasionally twitch when I rubbed her pussy whilst soaping it. Don't know why but I seemed to be spending a lot of time soaping her pussy.

We finished showering and Kaka dried me off and we got changed. Just as I came out of her room, I heard my parents car pull into the driveway. Phew. Just in the nick of time. Quickly pretended to be watching TV as my parents walked through the front door.

Houses: Hi mum, hi dad.

This session with Kaka left me yearning for more, but I would have to wait quite a bit before I could have anymore action with Kaka. No doubt I had my little touches and hugs and kisses during the week, but I sure was looking forward to next weekend when my parents would be out of the house again.

As I had been given free access to Kaka's lingerie, I was always found in her room jerking off whenever I felt the urge. Sometimes, Kaka would watch, other times, she would leave me a fresh pair of worn panties to play with. This started my fetish with women's panties, as they are the closest thing to her most private of parts and the scent they carry give a good indication of the treasure they hid. From then on, I paid more attention to the type of panties that were available, I used to sneak my mums womens magazines like Her World and Female and thumb through them to find the inevitable lingerie ads that were placed there from brands like triump and sorella. I would tear these out to keep for future reference.

Kaka was a gem as she came to know of my fetish. She would help me get brochures of various lingerie brands whenever she went out on her off days.

Things were in a comfortable rhythm. I could use Kaka's things and I would have access to her delectable body on weekends. Though out my year of being 12, I certainly learnt a lot from Kaka. However I still was not able to make love to her. She steadfastly refused. The closest thing I came to was me rubbing on the outside of her pussy with her lacy panties on till I came. Kaka would always ask me to be patient and wait till I was older. All I could think of was how long more...
Old 27-07-2014, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 13
viossport199 is one of the Best!viossport199 is one of the Best!viossport199 is one of the Best!viossport199 is one of the Best!

nice story
Old 28-07-2014, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
superman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My Maids

Camp here for more bro
Old 28-07-2014, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1640 / Power: 14
Coronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant future

Cume on face I like. TS you are so lucky.
Old 28-07-2014, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coronet Peak View Post
Cume on face I like. TS you are so lucky.
My favourite till today is still creampie..
Old 29-07-2014, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 16
boob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant future

A very interesting story & good build-up. 6 Kaka boobies for you! boob_man
Old 29-07-2014, 07:15 PM
Samster

All I could think of was how long more...

Apparently, this was going to be a long haul wait... with no other female vixens within close proximity willing to indulge my fantasies, I had to be patient.

With my 13th birthday fast approaching, I was dropping all sorts of hints to Kaka about what I wanted for a birthday present. Kaka would just play coy and give me that cheeky look.

Kaka: Sayang, you will just have to wait to find out what will happen...

Man talk about torture. She sure was an expert at it. As the days counted down towards D day, Kaka keep becoming increasingly flirty with me when my parents were not around or looking. A brush of my little bro, a quick peck on the neck, a lick of my earlobes.. she sure knew how to get me. Needless to say I was in a state of almost constant arousal. Trying to keep my tentage down was no easy feat.

I must have jacked off so many times into the crotch of Kaka's panties that time...

Kaka: Eh, sayang.. you use my panties until I have none left, have to wash...

Houses: erm.. Kaka you are teasing me mercilessly.. I cannot tahan...

With that she gave me a CFM look and kissed me quickly on the lips.

Two days before my birthday, I was awakened before school by a wet feeling at my crotch area. As my senses came to I could feel the familiar smooth hands of Kaka working my little bro.. but the thing that gave me a shock was the realization that she was using her mouth to lick and kiss my little bro...

That was such an incredible feeling, her moist lips moving up and down my shaft, her hands gently caressing it and my body. She finally looked up and stared straight into my eyes... it was not a CFM look, but one of deep love. It was so pure it moved me...

Kaka: Ok sayang, time to get up for school...

Houses: Kaka! (in an insistent whisper) don't stop...

Kaka: Cannot.. you mummy is up already...

Houses: Sighhh..
Old 29-07-2014, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dadflyhigh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More please, waiting
Old 29-07-2014, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Walao eh.. don't stop

I support and mari kita already
Old 30-07-2014, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
howdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wah.... damn nice!!! keep it up!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1