The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2013, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4985 / Power: 17
simifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The old times....

Waiting for today's update.
Old 05-11-2013, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 15
zerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of light

I remember that i did nt look forward going to school the next day... but i still decided to attend school as it is pontless to avoid the issue... During the assembly... Yvonne spotted my bruised face and arms.... She was shocked to c that... there seem to be many questions on her mind but we dun have to chance to tok to each other as we r a distance apart... ( Remember: We belong to different classes)... Recess Time will be only time when we can meet and tok... For the first time in my school life... i really dun look forward to recess Time as i really do nt how to account to her....

Recess Time: As usual she was waiting for me near to the drinks stall..

Yvonne: What happened to u?... have u been fighting again?...
Me: Nope i fall into the drain while cycling yesterday... ( I spoke in trembling tone)
Yvonne: Look straight into my eyes and tell me the truth...
Me: I....
Yvonne: U r nt speaking the truth... i know u too well.. u dun even dare to look straight into my eyes... R u involed with fights again?!....
Me: Yup.....
Yvonne: Have u forgotten yr promise to me?...
Me: Nope but at times it is very hard for me to make a decision which can please everyone...
Yvonne: Y.. i really dun understand... ( she is sobbing...).... Thank Goodness we r near the garden pond toking whereby there is nt much people... if nt I will really be awkward then....

At that moment... the school bell ring...

Me: Meet u at the main gate after school k...
Yvonne: K....

With a heavy heart i headed back for lessons.. nt concentrating on the lessons at all... The sight of her sobbing keep flooding my mind... I feel very guilty abt hurting her again.... who knows the turmoil in my heart... Brotherly ties and promise to the loved ones.. I can only decide on one......
Old 06-11-2013, 09:23 AM
Samster

zerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of light

Soon the last lesson is over... and i have to face Yvonne.. She was waiting for me at the main time.. this time round without a smiling face...

Me: let find somewhere quiet to tok....
Yvonne: K then...

We then make the way towards her hm... Both of us are very quiet as we r deep in our thoughts... Soon we found a void deck whereby we have a gd tok..

Yvonne: Y did u break yr promise to me?... ( Her eyes r red and tears started to flow again...)
Me: Sorry.. i need to help fatty as he was attacked by a group of fuckers... He saved me b4... This is the renqing which i need to return... ( I then related the story to her how fatty sheild me from his attacks...)
Yvonne: At the expense of yr promise to me?....
Me: I am sorry....
Yvonne: I know u men always care abt yi qi ( Code of Honour) but can u spare a thought for my feelings before u do anything rash?!!!!
Me: I am really sorry... ( I am at a loss for words now)...
Yvonne: Do u know that i am always very worried abt u.... whenever got police case at sch... i will be fearful... thinking whether u r in any trouble...
( She is sobbing now)... I am tired......
Me: I will change de... pls give me some time.. i will quit gang...
Yvonne: What abt yr bad temper and yr recklessness?...
Me: I will....
Yvonne: I am tired... really... Give me some time to cool down... meanwhile.. pls promise me something k...
Me: K...
Yvonne: The next few weeks is exam period... pls promise me that u will focus hard on yr exams....
Me: I will study hard... dun worry abt me...

With that she headed off home without even allowing me to sent her hm.....

That day... i remembered is the worst day of my life... The sense of emptiness filled my heart... I feel a deep sense of urgency to quit the gang. Without thinking much.. i headed towards the zai dui... must tell Tou that i need to hang my clothes... Even if he want to whack me... i will agreed to it....

Fatty: R u K?... y u look so blur...
Me: Tell u later.. where is Tou?...
Fatty: dunno leh.. he was around just a while ago...
Me: Whalan fuck lah!...
Fatty: brother cool down.. whatever u want to tell tou.. u have to tok in a nice manner...
Me: Got it...

Tou soon arrived and i finally have a chance to tok to him though he was busy as there r some lao puay lang around that day...

I told him that i intended to leave the gang and he was tulan when he heard that especially he need men now to guard the zai dui...etc... I maintain my stand and refused to give in to his threats and even his so called promises.. that there will be no lack of women if i worked hard and rise swiftly in the ranks... Sensing my determination to leave.. as i really bo sim liao... He finally let me off after he have a tok with Fatty who is my Senior... But i have to go through the lift rule.... That is a must... A date was set for the lift ceremony...

Fatty: U have to leave now... i will meet u tonite...
Ah Keong: Brother take care of yrself... c u tonite...
Me: K... call me when u r done...

I then head home to study... To focus on my studies at this point of time is indeed very difficult for me as i am worried abt Yvonne... will she break off the break off the friendship with me... but the thought of my promise to study hard for exams seem to pushed me on.. giving me the strength to goes on.....

Last edited by zerofighter; 06-11-2013 at 11:38 AM.
Old 06-11-2013, 09:35 AM
Samster

That nite i met up with Fatty and Ah Keong for a tok.. i relate to them what happened then...

Fatty: y the sudden decision to leave?...
Me: I cant make her worry anymore abt me... it is unfair to her..
Fatty: The lift rule is nt a joke... u sure that u can go through another round of whacking again...
Ah Keong: Knn u have nt recovered from the injuries yesterday...
Me: Cant think so much liao.... i have already owe her alot....( I still remember i have a strong craving for cig again.. i was always tempted whenever i am bek chek... but somehow i have to stop the urge again by eating lots of polo sweets...)
Fatty: K.. dun worry so much... i am sure that she will be touched by what u have done for her...
Me: Btw pls do nt leak out the news of the lift ceremony to anyone.. i dun want her to worry abt this matter...
Fatty and Ah Keong: They nod their head....

We soon end the meeting as i need to rushed off hm to revise for my exams again...
Old 06-11-2013, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kelvin155 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: The old times....

More please!
Old 06-11-2013, 01:27 PM
Samster

simifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond repute

Three Cheers to a 有情(Yvonne)有义(fatty) 的 zerofighter.
Old 06-11-2013, 01:48 PM
Samster

Thanks bro simifly for yr constant support to this thread... and the rest of the bros for supporting this thread too... Really appreciate it... Thank Goodness for this forum where we can pen our thoughts... Thoughts which cannot be shared to our wife... but memories which still lingered on in our hearts... most innermost thoughts or secrets which cannot be shared can be shared here....

Indeed those were the days with my brothers... still remember the times when we share a cig.... ( At times.. we cant even afford a pack of Marlboro cig... our best red ones) have to get one at $0.20 from the mama shop near our school... 2 to 3 brothers can share a stick.... Any bros here have similar experience?...

Though we dun have much that time.. nt even a PC... ( That era... to own a PC is nt easy as it is nt cheap... most of us from that school is poor...)... but what we have is the deep bond of friendship for each other...
Old 06-11-2013, 02:00 PM
Samster

Back to the story.....

Yvonne did not call me for the next few days... There r times when i nearly want to pick up the phone to call her but i dun dare..... Give her some time to cool down and focus on her exams ba.... i thought to myself... Assembly times is always is the times when i can cast a look at her.... there r a few times she look at me.... but just for that split second... she will turn her face away... i must have hurt her deeply... Feelings of guilt would always creep up to me especially in the middle of the nite.....

The only thing which i can ever do for her is to study hard for my exams.... That is what being promised to her.... so i spent my days studying.. though at times i really want to rush down to mama shop to grab a packet of cig just to de stress myself... but somehow i did nt do it..... The lift ceremony soon arrived after my physics paper...

Heading towards the highest level of the lift... i begin to take the lift down...

Storey 13, 9, 5 ,1

Once the lift opened at different level... punches were thrown at me from my gang brothers... thank goodness some of them dun really hit that hard especially for Fatty and Ah Keong....and i managed to survive after the punches... It is painful... but no amount of pain can make up for the hurts which i have inflicted on Yvonne ba...
Old 06-11-2013, 02:01 PM
Samster

'Buka roko' cost 20cents during my time but its lucky strike. Maybe different mama shop different price. Yah, missed those days. Sometimes tink back also quite sweet. Same like u, i take off shirt and quit smoking for a girl who became my wife today.
Old 06-11-2013, 02:12 PM
Samster

The 2 weeks exam period is finally over... Somehow i dun feel confident abt the papers... Throughout the 2 weeks... Yvonne did nt call me nor did she meet me at the canteen or at the main gate anymore.......

I missed her greatly but i did nt dare to call her till on a sat afternoon... i managed to pluck up enough courage to call her.....

Phone ring....

Me: Hello, May i speak to Yvonne please?
Yvonne Sis: Jie nt around...
Me: Any idea when she will be back?
Yvonne Sis: She is away to east coast for bbq... wun be hm so early de...
Me: Thanks...

A sudden urge to look for her is so intense in my heart that i did nt took long to change and took a bus to east coast... ( Can even afford cab fare to go there).... damn jialat rite.... I am determined to search the whole of east coast for that bbq pit... i really wanted to confess my feelings to her... Up to that day... i still have nt told her i love her yet..... There is so much so tell her but i always feel that it is nt the rite time yet as i have nt take off my clothes( Quit gang) at that pt of time....

Bros i will give u guys a update soon as i need to rush through some documents... cheers!..
Old 06-11-2013, 03:42 PM
Samster

Bro simifly.. u r lucky to be with that girl who is eventually yr wife... me nt so lucky... sigh.. nt all love stories have a happy ending...
Old 06-11-2013, 03:52 PM
Samster

Packing up my umbro bag.. i rushed to the bus stop... Have to change bus before taking bus 13 to east coast... Along the way... i listened to my walkman listening to Andy lau songs... My feelings for her is more intense as the song continues....

Finally reach east coast... cut through the tunnel.... and decided to take the rite way from mac and i start my search for her....

It is a hot sunny afternoon... and soon i was sweating... walking fast.... My heart is in a whirl... thoughts was in a real mess but i have one thing in mind.. that is to find her....
Old 06-11-2013, 04:01 PM
Samster

I walked endlessly that day... ( As a matter of fact... i would want to rent a mountain bike.. it would be faster to search in that way... but i would be broke if i do that... sigh those was the days...)... I still cant locate any trace of her even combing through the end on the rite side of east coast... ( Remember the first tunnel which cut through east coast from the old marine parade library... now is the NTUC supermart)... Still cant find her...

By then i was sweating all over... i then went to the nearby Toilet and have a few gulps of tap water before i went on with the search... Walked towards Mac again.. Pass by the bicycle shop just beside the mac... This time round... i decided to rent a mountain bike.. ( Thank goodness i just have enough money to rent the bike for 2 hours)...

I then fast hand fast leg and cycle fast down the track.. keeping an eye for Yvonne and my ex class mates..... I am racing aganist time as it is going to be evening soon.....
Old 06-11-2013, 04:21 PM
Samster

Wild thoughts raced through my mind as i was still unable to reach her...( Did i missed her out already... maybe i cock eye).. i rub my eyes again as the sweat start to enter my eyes.. making it damn uncomfortabe!!!

Towards Bedok Jetty... i spotted someone who resemble Jinshun.. ( One ex sec 1 classmate)... Bingo have hope liao!!! Finally... I zoom in to him and start to cycle even faster than ever......

Thank Goodness... i saw Yvonne at one of the bbq pits... preparing some bbq food.. ( Till today.. i still cant forget this scene)... Without delay.. i park my bike and rushed to her.... she was damn surprised to c me appearing at east coast....

Xiaojing: We never invite normal stream students for bbq... this is nt for u...
Me: i come for her....

I then walked towards her...

Me: Yvonne.. can i have a word with u... ( Sweat is all over my face... i must be an unpleasant sight)... but i dun care anymore... i must confess to her my feelings today... i am worried as that i may nt have the courage to do
so anymore....
Yvonne: k....

We headed to the wave breaker... that is the quiet place....

Yvonne: y did u know i am here...
Me: yr mei told me.. i called u today..
Yvonne: c u sweating all over... ( She pass me a pack of tissue and dry my face)...
Me: I have quit the gang... and study hard for my exams...
Yvonne: really... since when u have leave the gang? ( She smiled... the sweetest smile which i have ever seen in my life...
Me: Abt a week ago after my physics paper...
Yvonne: I am so glad that u have finally managed to leave the gang... ( Her voice choked with joy...)

There is a pause after that....

Yvonne: I want to ask u a question....
Me: K...
Yvonne: Would u protect me if i am being bullied/ attacked by thugs?...
Me: YES.... i would use my body to shield u from any hurts... i would rather die than to c u being hurt...
Yvonne: Silly boy... y did u do that?...
Me: Cos i love u....( I looked tenderly in her eyes and for the first time i hold her hands tightly)...

Soon we were tearing in each other arms....
Old 06-11-2013, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 22
LTPGTD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLTPGTD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Been a long long time since i last posted anything in here... But ur story and particularly this song indeed brought back many memories.... Plus who can forget about those pager codes... Damn classic.... Haha...

Keep it up bro...

Make |oVe.. Not War...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1