The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2013, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 15
zerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of light
The old times....

Fatty: Any plans after sch today..

Me: Bo leh... damn sian loh...
Fatty: Hey later i will jio ah keong they all for snooker want to join us...
Me: On lah..

The last lesson.. maths is damn boring... cant wait for it to be over.. Finally the bell ring... and soon i was at balestier point with my brothers playing snooker.

Me: Knn!! Fatty u damn tai ko today leh... this kind of ball also can go in...
Fatty: Brother.. this is not tai ko.. this is called skills leh!
Me: KNS!
Fatty: watch out.. yr girlfriend here already!
Me: Wah lau she is not my girlfriend.. she science student leh!

Yvonne walked over to us... angry as usual...

Yvonne: What r u doing here.. Do go home early for studies.. exams coming soon..
Me: Where got time.. cant u c that i am in the middle of the game?
Yvonne: U dun want to go home rite... fine.. i will sit here then...
Me: Wha lau pls come down lah... u sit on the snooker table... how can we play snooker here... ( All my brothers all laughing away)
Yvonne: So will u go hm then?
Me: K lah lah..

Me: Fatty.. paiseh.. have to make a move first...
Fatty: Nvm...

Me: next time.. dun do it again.. very malu for me...
Yvonne: if u dun want me to do it again. then pls study hard lah..
Me: What is the fucking point.. ever since i dropped to normal stream.. i really
bosim study already...
Yvonne: U cant go on forever...
Me: aiya dun bother me lah.. anyway.. u r a gd student.. dun come here anymore k.. here alot of gang fights de...

Bros btw this story happened during my secondary days which is over 20 years now... names have been changed... pls pardon my poor english...
Old 31-10-2013, 04:57 PM
Samster

zerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The old times....

Yvonne: then u still come...
Me: i am different mah.. all my brothers here... if anything happen i can help mah.... anyway u go hm lah... u r a science student must spent more time on studies...

I then walked her to the bus stop... once done... i headed back to balestier point to look for my brothers...

Ah Keong: how come u r back so early.. i thought u went hm already.
Me: Cheebye i have nt finish my games...
Fatty: Where is yvonne?
Me: I walked her to the bus stop... nt gd for her to stay here for too long.. nt safe.. wait gang fight how?
Fatty: She like u is it?
Me: Siao she is a science student leh.. i am just a ah beng... ah.. dun tok abt this lah.. i go outside for a smoke first...

I went outside for a smoke..

Memories of the past seem to flood me again....

Yvonne: Y u so quiet de... nt used to mixed school eh..
Me: Yes maybe.. cos i came from a boy school...
Yvonne: no wonder lah...

Yvonne seem to the only girl i knew in the class... as she sat just beside me.
Soon i feel at ease with her as she is always very friendly and cheerful though at times i still feel shy while toking to her...

Whereas i can make friends easily with boys then as i am from boy school mah...

There is once when we were heading to the canteen with yvonne when there is upper sec ah beng tried to be funny with her...

Bully: this girl quite swee leh.. fresh stock!
Yvonne: Put yr hands off me... as the bully actually touched her hair from behind!!!
Me: what r u trying to do! i pushed him back!
Bully: Knn! ccb! he then kicked me in my face... Be careful before u mess around with me next time!!!

Yvonne: r u k?
Me: yup i am fine..

From then on.. my friendship with yvonne deepen....
Old 31-10-2013, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

first camper here. WAITING!!
Old 31-10-2013, 05:07 PM
Samster

However when it come to studies.. i am nt good as i am pretty lazy...
Being a neighbour school... there is only 2 express classes in the school. I was in the express stream but i did nt put in much efforts in my studies. Instead i would always fool around in the class playing paper bullets... or even fighting at times... detention classes to me is a norm...

On the other hand.. Yvonne is different.. she is quite good in her studies.
Thus she did well on the sec 2 exams and was promoted to sec 3 science stream.

Due to my laziness... i failed my sec 2 and was dropped to normal arts stream in sec 3.. what a fucking disgrace to me!!!!

I then drifted slowly from my former friends/classmates as they have progressed much faster compared to me...

Almost half of my sec 3 class boys are in gangs... 24 or 18...
Soon i found myself joining gangs too as it seem to he the in thing to do at school...
Old 31-10-2013, 05:27 PM
Samster

Fatty: cheebye u smoke so long...
Me: paiseh.. thinking of something...
Fatty: Think of yvonne rite..
Me: siao...
Fatty: we going to coffeeshop later... tou want to meet us later.
Me: K...

We were in the sitting at the coffeeshop.. tcss again when suddenly i spotted Yvonne heading towards me again..

Me: Oh no!!! She is together with her sis for dinner... i thought to myself.. this time really jialat!

Yvonne: I thought u went hm already...

Ah Keong: His Ke Xin is here! Whahhaha!

Me: I am quite speechless though i never expect to bum her here... cant think of any last mintue excuses....

Yvonne: I need to tok to u..

She pulled me to the corner..

Yvonne: When will u leave the gang?
Me: Siao! u think take off clothes so easy lah.. this is nt a supermarket.. can leave and go as we pleased..
Yvonne: I dun want to c being chopped one day...
Me: I know i know....
Yvonne: exams coming soon u still play around....
Me: Aiya chicken feet... here sec 3 is what we study last year...can pass one lah.. dun worry...
Yvonne: dun be over confident...
Me: Aiya u go hm first..
Yvonne: Me will go hm after dinner... and 4 goodness sake.. dun smoke k...
Me: C how first lah...

Back to my brothers.. Soon ah keong and fatty gf r here and they r showing off again...

Seng: Ah keong.. swee lah.. yr gf very pretty leh..
Ah Keong: Next round i will intro my gf friends to u.. steady bo...
Seng.. steady...
Fatty: Knn.. wait u c my ah lian friend.. they will make u nose bleed lah...
Jason: Really or nt?
Fatty: dun believe... c for yrself lah!

Most of the brothers at this pt become more excited liao as they really to jio some chio ah lians later...
Old 31-10-2013, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Meliss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds interesting..
Old 31-10-2013, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Interesting childhood stories ! I like. Thanks bro TS, cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 31-10-2013, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
standingwild deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Setting up tent now.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:45 AM
Samster

Thanks bros for yr support... back to the story...

Words was spread around to us to come to zai dui earlier as we may be expecting trouble from another gang... This do nt sound nice to us as Yvonne would sometimes pop up at this coffeeshop to tok to me.. mainly to tell me to go hm early... the same stuff... Better think of ways to get rid of her first... This coffeeshop is too messy.... nt safe for her to be here...

Meanwhile Fatty soon arrived with his new ah lian gf and her sisters... All quite chio... Of course brothers soon get excited once they set their eyes on them...
Soon they were busy flirting with them and try to show off their manly character by toking and swearing loudly...

Fatty: Michelle... u sit beside my brother... he very steady one.. no gf one..
Soon i have Michelle sitting beside me...
Michelle: Heard that u dun have gf... zhen de ma?
Me: zhen de la! bluff u for what?..
Michelle: u so green meh...
Me: i very innocent one k.... i then give her a blur blur look...
Michelle: Innocent... like real.. she then laughed...
I cast a quick look around.. Yvonne is still around...
Me: want to smoke or not... I offered michelle a cig and even helped her to lighted up a cig...
Michelle: Baby.. come share the cig with me... she then feed me with her cig...
Me: thanks.. u r so nice...

That is the last straw... i c Yvonne stalking off in anger with her sis...
Fatty cast a surprised look at me while he witness the whole scene... he seem to have some questions to ask me but thank goodness he spotted my serious face and remain silent...

Thank goodness the tactic worked...

Time dragged and finally Michelle left with her friends...

Fatty: bro wait for me at yr void deck.. i need to tok to u...
Me: k...
We then left the zai dui as fatty need to sent her gf home...
Taking a puff outside.. i then head slowly to the void deck...

At my fourth fag... fatty soon arrived...

Fatty: y do u flirt so openly with Michelle just now...
Me: u r my brother.. surely u know the ans rite..
Fatty: Hmmn.. if my guess is rite.. u purposely do that to spike Yvonne off.. correct bo?..
Me: Correct.. u r really my brother... can know my thoughts so well...
Fatty: but y exactly do u do that?.. he shake his head...

I then take a deep puff...

Me: There may be gang fights again soon in our coffeeshop and i want her to be safe...
Fatty: u may lost yr friendship with her...
Me: Better lost it then let anything happen to her... next year is her O levels.. let her focus on her exams.. it have always been her dream to enter her ideal JC...
Fatty: Quite true.. anyway she is a top student...
Me: Whereas i am just a ah beng... and a normal stream art student...( sadly.. i smoked again..)

Soon we end the topic and start to tcss again.. swearing again...
Old 01-11-2013, 09:05 AM
Samster

As a matter of fact.. i did have feelings for Yvonne for but all the while i am keeping a distance from her ever since i dropped to normal stream and started my ah beng ways.. she deserved a better bf... someone whom can really take care of her and give her a sense of security....

After that day.. I seldom c Yvonne already for the next few weeks... She never appeared at the coffeeshop nor snooker saloon anymore.... nobody bug me to go home earlier... Meanwhile life still goes on for me... hanging out at zai dui.. arcade games and playing snooker with my brothers and at times involed with some silly street fights...

Fatty: I heard that steven is trying to sian Yvonne after he dumped Huirong..
Me: Serious?.. he is a super play boy... he have have quite a few gf liao..
Fatty: Cheebye he scholar leh... can study one and somemore know how to sian girls... he sure play play with Yvonne de..
Me: Yup u r rite.. this fucker cannot be trusted...
Ah Keong: Let teach him a lesson... whack him after sch...
Me: Nope that will only provoke his interests on Yvonne more... let me think of a way...
Old 01-11-2013, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Ah the story has so much potential. Please update soon!
Old 01-11-2013, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2280 / Power: 19
tailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond repute

Carry on, bro. This has the making of a good script for a new Channel 5 or 8 production.

Up you for your efforts.
Old 01-11-2013, 11:17 AM
Samster

Thanks bro Tailgunner and the rest of the brothers for your kind support in this thread... kam sia.. appreciate that.

The news of stephen trying to sian Yvonne really put me off... i am getting worried as i know that Stephen is really a ladykiller in the sch... Nt much girls can escape from his sweet tok... I was even more worried when i witness him walking her home on that fucking raining day...

Me: Cheebye i have to do something abt it... cannot keep quiet and pretend everything is fine!!!!.... ( I thought to myself as i saw Yvonne almost walking off with him!!!) Quickly i rushed to the main gate and shouted!

Me: Yvonne... wait for me!
Yvonne: k.... What is up?(She was abit surprised when she looked at me)
Me: I need to tok to u alone..
Yvonne: U go hm first... i will call u later.
Stephen: But it is raining now... u need an umbrella.
Yvonne: It is k.. i will be all rite.
Stephen: K then.
That fucker stephen lan lan finally leave with a super black face!

Quickly we walked to the nearby void deck whereby we can have a tok...

Me: Y r u with him?!.. Dun u know he is a super playbloy.
Yvonne: If u can have gf... y cant i have a bf... at least he treat me well..
Me: Since when i have a gf?...
Yvonne: That girl at that coffeeshop... a few weeks ago... the two of u r even sharing a cig! ( She was angry when she mentioned abt this)
Me: Zhen de.. she is nt my gf
Yvonne: Serious?...
Me: I may seem bo chup abt many things but i dun fool around with relationships.. u shd know me well by now.. ( i look tenderly in her eyes)

There is a long pause after this statement...

Yvonne: But do u know that i was damn pissed when i saw u doing that...
Me: I know... but i have to do that... bobian....
Yvonne: Y... i dun understand..
Me: Do u know that coffeeshop u went is filled with gangsters.. At times there would be gang fights...
Yvonne: SO?..
Me: i dun want u to be there... i dun want u to be hurt during gang fights...
it is dangerous to be there...
Yvonne: If u dun want me to get hurt.. y dun u just leave the gang and lead a normal lifestyle..

She is crying bitterly now...

Me: I cant just leave like that de..
Yvonne: then what abt us...
Me: Yvonne... u r different.. u r a top student.. next year is O level... a important year for u.. u can go yr ideal Jc if u do well and even go to UNI..
Yvonne: So?!!! she always said so whenever she is upset....
Me: Have u ever consider that i am one year slower than u... I am nt even confident in my N level... nt to say abt O Levels... we will drift even further...

That is my true confession to her.. these months of feelings bottled deep in my heart...

Yvonne: I dun care.. just ans me this question truthfully...
Yvonne: Have u got any feelings for me?
Me: YES... if not i will nt have care so much abt these.. how u feel... people will change.. if u leave this school and begin yr college days.. yr feelings and mindset will change de... it is just a matter of time.
Yvonne: is that really how u feel?...

Again there is a pause while it is still raining cats and dogs outside...
Old 01-11-2013, 11:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
waterlord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wa nice story TS!!!
Old 01-11-2013, 11:33 AM
Samster

Yvonne: I am contented to know that u have feelings for me... That is all i need to know.. the rest is secondary...
I remain silent at this moment... a mix of different feelings is in my heart... should i take a step forward and hold her hand now... is it the rite time to begin a relationship with her... is it fair to her?... My heart is in a deep turmoil...

Me: Yvonne... I.... ( I Paused again nt knowing what is the correct words to use)
Yvonne: Pls tell me whatever that is going on in yr mind... K?...
Me: Give me some time to straighten my life... unless i can straighten things out and give u some assurance... it is best that we remain as friends...
Yvonne: I will wait for u.. meanwhile pls promise me something... dun get yrself in fights again k..
Me: I will try to control my temper...
Yvonne: Dun u go back on yr word...

With this statement.. i walked her hm.. using my sch bag to shelter her head from the rain....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1