The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2010, 05:53 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 20
HARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Cao Guo Hui

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel View Post
"Do you know who i am?" "I am a celebrity, u know?........"
those were the EXACT words he used to pick up girls that bo hiu him including my exgf ... OMG this kinda line also dare to choot !!!

i really salute his thick skin

The garmen should really recruit him fight 1 man war .. no bullets can penetrate his thick skin
Old 19-01-2010, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1363 / Power: 21
niel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud of

Hahah brother HARPERS is correct!!!

...... come on people, let's be realistic even if you are a celebrity...u cant expect that you will infinite privileges......if it comes, it is a bonus else it is BAU.

You don walk around expecting people to bow to you..........

Celebrities need to earn our respects too, else they are just like the neighbour next door.
Old 19-01-2010, 07:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -83 / Power: 0
IdontKnow has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARPERS View Post
8 yrs ago, this F#&%er wanted to kow my ex gf and gang in velvet. She was there with her group of colleagues and he and his clown/s approached them insisting to buy drinks which thank god my exgf and group decline.

What made my blood boil was that they just hung around the area and started to join in the conversation as tho they r part of the group. then slowly pushing their way in and even tried to put his/their hands around one of the girls even after they refused to acknowledge their existance. Following them to dancefloor and grind somemore ! CCB

Exgf called me to say got TCS actor wanna kow them and was haressing them. I m a nobody with no connections but i was prepared to give him/them a good one if push comes to shove.

Went down at abt 2 am ish to pick up exgf and see what the F this idiot was up to. Went in and saw 3 guys (ah beng looking) at the counter at velvet as bouncer and last time door biatch (tracy) was talkin to them. Then i saw my exgf and one of her colleague also in that bunch ... went up to them and asked what happened .. apparently they were refused entry. I brot them all (3 ah bengs) in (i used to club there often and they dont restrict my number of guest especially on weekdays )

While walkin in i heard the ah beng asked my exgf colleage (Where is he in hokkien) i found out that the guy was my exgf colleague's bro and she is the one kenna rubbed in the dance floor

I still remember the look on his face "like want to rip the CGH apart and eat him for shashimi" once on the floor the 3 guys went up to those f##kers and within 5 mins they followed the 3 ah bengs out.

We were told not to follow and thus left it at that

the next day i heard from my exgf that they were pulled out to the carpark and slapped. Apparently our dear CGH told him not to embaress him in Velvet and "everything" can be discussed.

upon reaching CP and before CGH open mouth tio 1 tight slap liao !

from then on i hate those actors
Bro I read halfway totally cannot understand
Old 19-01-2010, 07:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
Buffon Lee has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcook1 View Post
Thanks for the info..next time will avoid his tv dramas...
Most of the time Terence acted as a good man in the TV dramas
Old 19-01-2010, 08:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
badboyzbleu has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

hi guys! thought of sharing some story too.

CGH and some actors used to frequent a health centre in orchard and always book a regular local syt for message! the syt that time only 19! pls dont ask me about the local 19 yo syt, she stop working in HC liao. she told me CGH dick quite small and skill also no good. she was the ang pai there and CGH will always book her. he always go with some other actors.

another gossip about him is he always screw those waitress working for him. i used to know one bar maid from devils and her god sis was conned by him! she told me that her god sis not the first one kena. he will sian his own waitress, screw one time and ignore them. so when the gal quit, he will hire new one and the cycle will go on.

something about lee min sun that jiuhukia! he already damn xiahlan when he was a factory worker in sg. he was my friend ex wife sister bf! damn bloody dao! dont say hello or mix around with my friend or his ex wife famillies, treat everyone transparent or eat glass grow up one! he just stick to his gf even all went out for movies, makan or at hang out at home together. hokkien say bo ka si! mei jiao yan!

i think all the media people in sg all cock up.
Old 19-01-2010, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangbonker View Post
terence cao "pai kia" if he pai kia ..what 'shirt' is he wearing..?Toa payoh..?"kuntongkia" 369 omega...21..hung hong san"!
"Diao him" terence cao...."pai kia" ..well...i think he is more like a "pua siew kia"!!
Heard in the 90s he from Pak Hai Tong from the west side...? Anyone can verify?
Wa if wanna talk about those guai lan and hao lian celebrities ar? Think the list quite long......
Quan Yi Feng
Chew Chong Kheng .... the list goes on....

Last edited by naturegreen; 19-01-2010 at 08:33 PM.
Old 19-01-2010, 08:32 PM
Samster (M)

something about lee guo huang. saw him before at the old loyang tuo pek kong temple with his wife. some old uncle sitting there saw him and call him. although he dont know them, but he still entertain them. i still remember they asked him: er? lu er bo leh? (where is your wife?) he replied: bo xio heo.(wife go pray). they replied:bo kua tio le er bo leh? ( never see your wife) then he replied bo to loh er pang ge! tan er tio lai liao loh!( wife will never be lost, later will come and look for me.) got some other conversation very funny also, cant recall atm. he really can talk cock and entertain people even strangers! XD for those who understand hokkien will have a good laugh at the conversation they had that day.
Old 19-01-2010, 10:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
oOoLyRrAdoOo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Precisely, Mark Lee this type still good.

But Patricia Mok very attitude and ah lian.
Shit pattern, saw her at Shnaghao Dolly on new year's eve night,
talk until very yaya papaya.

Cannot believe got people molest her...
Old 19-01-2010, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 17
ang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oOoLyRrAdoOo View Post
Cannot believe got people molest her...
I think more likely is she molest ppl.....
Old 19-01-2010, 11:11 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 1922 / Power: 0
David_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant future

anyone can list CGH's co owned shops???
Old 19-01-2010, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Ginola View Post
anyone can list CGH's co owned shops???
Wanna boycott his shops?
Old 19-01-2010, 11:21 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 1922 / Power: 0
David_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
Wanna boycott his shops?
haha....i did not say anything
Old 19-01-2010, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
Heard in the 90s he from Pak Hai Tong from the west side...? Anyone can verify?
Wa if wanna talk about those guai lan and hao lian celebrities ar? Think the list quite long......
Quan Yi Feng
Chew Chong Kheng .... the list goes on....
Cgh..that "pua siew kia" from "beihaitang"(chinese)..are u sure?How come he so"buay gan" no wonder his face looks like a "pak hai kow"...(dog of Pak hai tong)..dun think he is very active in SS activities in the 90s...maybe he got beaten up a lot in the past by the 24 " yi hai kim kia" in the west.He got the the kind of
stuck up character look.

I Spit on him if encouter him on the streets one day..!
Old 19-01-2010, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKing View Post
u nvr knws bros, he might even have an account here to read info or ask for lobangs.
definitely...i think he has account and oso a few clones account...!
Hope he reads this thread and wake up his silly idea what the world is condemning him..as well as that "jiuhukia" actor christopher lee...
Old 20-01-2010, 04:24 AM
Samster (M)

pls list down CGH businesses so that we could boycott him!!!

something about lee nan sing also. heard that last time when he was very young that time very xiahlan and like to gamble. so while waiting for his turn to act, he will hide one corner to gamble with the staff there. when its his turn to act, the assistants will go and look for him. dont know loss money or wat, will always fuck those assistants. when i said fuck it means vulgarities like "KNNNCBB" or in simple english is sending regards to others mother. but i think when he grow old, he mellow down a lot. he used to run one pub too, if im not wrong. but cant recall where as i never been there. but heard from my friends that as a boss, he will entertain customers in his pubs. i think wisdom usually come with age, but not CGH! old liao still think he damn er sai!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1