The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2014, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
josephjo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My life as a ahole boss....

Ok this is some of the incident that happened in my life. As you can see my rep is in the negative. (Because I scolded an ahole and got zap to negative.) Long story short. If you like my story please UP UP UP... thank you. if you don't like please don't zap me. Thank you...

Before you continue:
1)Don't judge my person by my story.
2)Please if you don't like abit of force sex, blackmail and bondage. Please do not continue.

Read my disclaimer again ...

Ok?

Anna
I'm Chinese and I ran a small business in the central of Singapore, and by central I mean Kallang and Toa payoh. My office is small and only have about 6-7 workers. And some are foreigners, some are locals. There is this girl which I hired 2-3 years ago. When she is a Singaporean malay. 19-20 yo just out of ITE.. Reasonable looking I would give a 7.5 and importantly a 42kg figure. I remember clearly when she came for interview. She is looks great in 1 piece short mini skirt dress or whatever you call it... She is single as far as I know. Her work frankly isn't too great. But she tried her best. But frankly what I don't like is her attitude towards customers whom can't speak Chinese, seems quite piss off when she met customer like that. As you know I have a number of PRC customers in my line. But what is bad was one day I found out she been signing fake receipts out from cash reimbursement. It was barely like 2 months she worked. But it adds up to about maybe $60.

But little does she knows I actually knows about it. And I had been monitoring the entire problem... quietly. As first month goes by.. a $60 loss in cash turns to $300 the second month. I keep quiet knowing what is going to happen next. I waited for the 4th month. In total she had by now taking more than $900+ fake payments of cash disbursement.

On the end of the day while everyone was knocking off, I called her to my office. She came not knowing what is going on. I closed the door and begin piling up all the documents onto the table and begin to ask her about the fake receipts and evidence. She keep quiet, alittle shock not knowing what to say. I left her in my room while I go outside. Actually was stalling time waiting for the rest to leave the office, lock up the electronic lock before I went back.

Up List:
middleday, gooner8
Old 25-10-2014, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 14
godsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud of
Re: My life as a ahole boss....

La lai!! 1st camper!!
Old 25-10-2014, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

Good bro 2nd camper
Old 25-10-2014, 05:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
yandaodr is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

$900 for a Malay chick to have fun with you? Your sad
Old 25-10-2014, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
josephjo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry my post need wait for moderation then can post... and first post max 3000 characters so abit slow...

She was there still thinking what to do now being caught. I begin, telling her about some of the past colleagues whom are caught and sent to the police. Though I made up half of it. How this is very serious. I said I have to report her to the police, she is in fact alittle crying at this point. And alittle begging me not to. I picked up the phone. She stared at me in red watery eyes... asking "Please... I will pay back I will not get my salary this month, anything.. Please don't do that." I replied " Salary is not important, how can I set an example like this and others how would they think? just fraud the company and just pay back everything is fine, What kind of example I am setting?"

I hold the phone and pretending I'm thinking seriously about the issue. She was begging tearfully. At last I put down the phone. I said "You know Anna... You are very very pretty and young and I really like it. It would be a waste to send you to jail." She kept quiet. Looking at me trying to figure what I wanted. I Smiled and giving her sometime to understand what is going on. and she looked down.

I said " Well you know I run my own business and it can be very stressful and tired sometime.. And I am single... " As I look at her waiting for her to digest everything. She kept quiet looking around. I continued. "Perhaps if you like to come to my house.... a couple of days..We might work things out." She still in silence... " or if not I just have to do what is company policy" As I pick up my phone, she spoken. " Wait please." "You are single right?" She nodded reluctantly. "You had a bf before you mentioned?" She kept quiet. " I walked over. Use my fingers and lift her up by her chin.

She does not retaliate and that means good news. I put my head forward and she look up to my eyes. I kissed her on her lips. She froze. But does not resist. And smiled that I got her.

Up List:
middleday, gooner8
Old 25-10-2014, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
poseidon88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterposeidon88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterposeidon88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Keep it up...camping with snacks.
Old 25-10-2014, 09:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -105 / Power: 0
Browner Browner

please continue TS
Old 25-10-2014, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 13
Stabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to behold

is this only a story or what really happened ?
Stabil0 is skinny
Stabil0 is hated by all bcos she plays politics in office
Stabil0 tried to seduce Boss's son but not successful
Old 26-10-2014, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 10
iamnobody999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Popcorn ready
Old 26-10-2014, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -138 / Power: 0
kuanmon kuanmon

Oh ... waiting for TS
Old 26-10-2014, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 20
genesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to all

carry on bro!

Zap me if you wish but be a MAN and leave your nick, don't be a wussy and hide behind like a pussy.
Old 26-10-2014, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 11
jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!

carry on please, bro.
Old 26-10-2014, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 18
kennytj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykennytj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

pls cont , just given u 8pts
Old 26-10-2014, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 21
14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light

carry on bro, nice start up. up u
Old 26-10-2014, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Somewhat like those jap AV movies.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1