The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2014, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Iranian woman hanged for killing her rapist

This is so unfair and barbaric: Iranian Warp sense of justice.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...up-claims.html

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 25-10-2014, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 13
wartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Iranian woman hanged for killing her rapist

That's fucked up lol.

But kinda expected from Iran I guess.
Old 25-10-2014, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Countries with Persian or Islamic influences have extreme laws.

I feel for the lady.
Old 26-10-2014, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
lickyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sick soceity...pity those women there.
Old 26-10-2014, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 10
Dealler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDealler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwantbustyKim View Post
This is so unfair and barbaric: Iranian Warp sense of justice.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...up-claims.html
ya agree is so unfair
Old 26-10-2014, 04:32 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

There's more to the case than reported by the media.
The man whom the victim alleged to have attempted to rape her and was killed in self defence was an Intelligence officer..... in the Middle East countries torture, mutilation and rape are accepted techniques and form part of the interrogation process used by the security agencies.
Old 27-10-2014, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2556 / Power: 14
SkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond repute

She should have never taken the law into her own hands.
Old 27-10-2014, 11:46 PM
Samster

IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Hope Singapore would never have Shariah Law... Otherwise, cannot even enjoy girls wearing short skirts or deep necklines.... Will be damn sian lor....

I don't understand why Muslim hardliners want to implement Shariah law...Its like I not allowed to have candy so I don't want everyone else to enjoy too. If they are so against women and sex, how come they can have multiple wives and if they Jihad they can get 72 sexy virgins....

I think there's something wrong with their heads...

Last edited by IwantbustyKim; 28-10-2014 at 12:00 AM.
Old 27-10-2014, 11:50 PM
Samster

Thank Goodness we not in Malaysia...see no Shariah law also can be like that. Can burn Bible, Sutras, Vedas...But cannot burn the Koran...or else you incite violence....

Malaysia AGC defends decision not to charge Perkasa chief for Bible-burning threat

http://www.todayonline.com/world/asi...burning-threat

KUALA LUMPUR — Malaysia’s Attorney-General’s Chambers (AGC) confirmed today (Oct 27) it has closed its books on Mr Ibrahim Ali’s case, saying it cannot prosecute the Perkasa president for threatening to torch bibles as he was only defending the sanctity of Islam and had not meant to incite anyone to religious frenzy.

In a statement, the AGC also said Mr Ibrahim’s remarks failed to qualify for action under the Sedition Act 1948 as it lacked a “seditious tendency”, the basic criterion needed for prosecution.

“Clearly, Datuk Ibrahim Ali had not intended to incite a religious commotion but only to defend the sanctity of Islam,” the AGC said.

It stressed that Mr Ibrahim’s statement had been made in the context of reports of Malay-language bibles being distributed at a secondary school in Penang.

“When looked at the context in its totality Datuk Ibrahim Ali’s statement was not seditious,” added the statement.

The public prosecutor said it could not press criminal charges against the former federal lawmaker as Mr Ibrahim clearly had no intent to create any religious provocation.

“Elements under Section 504 of the Penal Code cannot be fulfilled because Datuk Ibrahim Ali had no intention to insult or cause provocation, which could disturb the peace.

“There is also no offence under section 298 or 298A of the Penal Code because Datuk Ibrahim Ali was defending the sanctity of Islam,” the statement said. THE

Old 27-10-2014, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyCarpenter View Post
She should have never taken the law into her own hands.
So you saying, if next time some guy rapes you or your wife, sister, mother, grandmother, Aunty, etc...You should wait for the police to come and not defend yourself...

Old 28-10-2014, 12:56 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 12
divedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant future

Islam and sharia law are fucked up.

Upz list:

Need to post / Send me PM: gooey 12, blackmumba 2, johnkim2 2
Old 28-10-2014, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better
not a fan of organised religions.

too many wrongs than rights with this religion in particular

x
Old 28-10-2014, 12:16 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
love09 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Thank you for sharing