The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2014, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2228 / Power: 20
suaray has a reputation beyond reputesuaray has a reputation beyond reputesuaray has a reputation beyond reputesuaray has a reputation beyond reputesuaray has a reputation beyond reputesuaray has a reputation beyond reputesuaray has a reputation beyond reputesuaray has a reputation beyond reputesuaray has a reputation beyond reputesuaray has a reputation beyond reputesuaray has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you trust your gf/wife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxlion View Post
At the end of the day I just need to trust her..

There are many types of gals around..

I will just do my best and hope for the best into future..

Appreciate all for the kind advices..Thank you

I get where you come frm. After all some times is not the trust not given to the gf/wife side??? We as a guy(same factory but diff distributor) know the devil or so call evil in our body. We do have predator in our body thats why our eye will wow when see chio bu or sexy gal. Our little bro will react when think or see sexy gal. Do you have encounter you know like you gal to go club often cos you know the bastard in clubbing(disco) are looking/seeking something(ie ONS or get some fresh from the gal). But gal can simple go for distress/unwind them-self drinking and dancing. That becos we dont truth the guys on the floor. You can call it no self confident of one self. No trust in between each other. Does really trust will help??? IT DO help in certain way. For those who can say we guys in sammy boy surf sex or fuck around??? Why not the gal??? Please spare a tot of the bro wife??/ Put urself in the same position and you wont want some brother here to inject this kinda of words. Yes.. reality hit hard. Gal playing around nowsday??

But why do majority guy can play around label as playboy and gal play around label as bitches cos in the era of thousand years. The structure had build in the way husband had multiple of wife till nows the laws had changes but the game plan is still been pass down.

Btt line to our bro here. Go ahead and give 100% trust to you wife? If thing can sour or worst in later stage. Move on.....talk and words are cheap. Take it easy and its all in ur mind.

喜歡一個人需要一分鐘.愛上一個人需要一天的時間.但要忘記一個人卻需要用一輩子的時間來忘掉!我在世界的 盡頭追求愛情!

spiderman
Old 25-10-2014, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 10
Maxlion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by suaray View Post
I get where you come frm. After all some times is not the trust not given to the gf/wife side??? We as a guy(same factory but diff distributor) know the devil or so call evil in our body. We do have predator in our body thats why our eye will wow when see chio bu or sexy gal. Our little bro will react when think or see sexy gal. Do you have encounter you know like you gal to go club often cos you know the bastard in clubbing(disco) are looking/seeking something(ie ONS or get some fresh from the gal). But gal can simple go for distress/unwind them-self drinking and dancing. That becos we dont truth the guys on the floor. You can call it no self confident of one self. No trust in between each other. Does really trust will help??? IT DO help in certain way. For those who can say we guys in sammy boy surf sex or fuck around??? Why not the gal??? Please spare a tot of the bro wife??/ Put urself in the same position and you wont want some brother here to inject this kinda of words. Yes.. reality hit hard. Gal playing around nowsday??

But why do majority guy can play around label as playboy and gal play around label as bitches cos in the era of thousand years. The structure had build in the way husband had multiple of wife till nows the laws had changes but the game plan is still been pass down.

Btt line to our bro here. Go ahead and give 100% trust to you wife? If thing can sour or worst in later stage. Move on.....talk and words are cheap. Take it easy and its all in ur mind.
Well said bro...Sometimes we know what guys are thinking but the gals are just too naive to understand sometimes.....

Thank you for ya advice and support..appreciate it..

P.S (Thank you Arthurh for your support too)
Old 25-10-2014, 06:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ewean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

absolute sex
Old 25-10-2014, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

Trust? Those we can trust are too boring in bed..

Those we can't trust are great in bed.

Am I right?
Old 25-10-2014, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 12
Intltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardstick15by5 View Post
Trust? Those we can trust are too boring in bed..

Those we can't trust are great in bed.

Am I right?
Only question I've is.......forbidden fruits taste the sweetest right?
Old 25-10-2014, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
utopian355 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think for women it all boils down to 2 parts.

One is lust and emotions...

You may trust her on the lust part but emotions r hard to predict
Old 26-10-2014, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 11
jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!

bro, i feel for you cos i feel the same way too.

the only trust i have for my gf and i is that we are both responsible adults.

if we do play outside, as long as we come home free from diseases and unwanted pregnancy.

not that i know she does. anyway, we don't probe on each other's life when we're not around each other's side.

afterall, you can only trust another person that much.

Last edited by jazp; 28-10-2014 at 06:43 AM.
Old 28-10-2014, 05:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 12
Funlover is one of the Best!Funlover is one of the Best!Funlover is one of the Best!
Unhappy Re: Do you trust your gf/wife?

Was going through the forum and stumbled upon this thread.. I shall wrote down what i came across on my gf then i hope older bro here with more life experience can give his worths of comment.

Girlfriend used to be quite open and "fall easily in loves with guys that attracted her" and she wouldnt hasitate to broke off with then current bf and try to woo the new guy. But thats the past till she met me(thats what she claimed), she was a really good gf during our relationship, giving me plenty of her times. Don't know after how long since we are together, i noticed her enjoyed using those kind of social apps on her smartphones chatting with random guy strangers online and when i asked her, she then came clean that she wanted to make new friends and she only find it easier to chat with guys more then girls(bullshit please) and i did came across of her incoming msg on her hp when she's away and caught a glimpse of the text and out of curiosity, i looked into her hp further.. Those text are more of those flirty and sexual types, and there are even msg that the guy asked my gf to go to a hotel with him and i was glad that my gf actually rejected him and thats the reason for me to keep my silent about the msg that i saw.. After that i somehow developed the habits of going through my gf's hp when she's not around(i know that is not right but no guy can control it after what i saw previously), she already no longer contacting that anonymous guy but few months later when i returned home from my night shift, she was sleeping in her panty and i went thru her hp. There was this chat with another guy on Whatsapp, not sure whether is it her real life friend or some strangers again. The contents are the same as previous, flirts and sexual and there's even a picture send by the guy with his harden dick.. Sadly this time, i was disappointed by my gf's reply: "hehehe.. Hard with pre cums.." and then the guy asked her to send him a photo of her as well but she rejected him saying she will only sexting with him instead of showing her own pictures and apparently from the chatting, she did touched herself(musterbating). Seeing that she actually didn't send that guy naked pictures of her, once again i kept my silent over it. She had been good after that till about 1 year later she came to know a guy at her workplace and then they started chatting and get along quite well and so well that the guy colleagues would ask him to mind the line as my gf is attached and they know me personally as well. i was unhappy right from the very start because their workplace previously often having different part time female sales promoters for different products and most of the time, that guy would always chat them up. When such a guy get close to a girl, the girl's bf will definitely be on guard(in this case, me). At the start, my gf will still be mindful about my feelings, not chatting with him whenever i'm around and she would also told that guy that her attention should be on me whenever i'm around but that doesn't stayed long. She eventually texting him till late at night which of cause angered me and i started to tell her off. After a few days she went out with him and then became uncontactable due to flat battery on her hp, i then grew out of patience trying to contact her. i then came clean with her about how i felt about their friendship and started to question her, she strongly claimed that she treats him as a close friend that can talk about anything and cried because of me thinking that she betrayed me. however i backed down, decided to believe what she said(you guys should know how most bf will go soft hearted when their gf cried). however just 2 days later when i checked her hp,(yes, i did it again althought i tried to believe her but i just dun feel good and secured) i saw her chat with that guy saying that they still can hug but not as much as last time.(DAMN! this time felt like lighting struck me) i confronted her immediately asking her what the hell was that, she said that she only want some comfort from friends and blaaa blaaa.. which i wasn't keen, i then ask her since when did the hugging started and apperantly it started just about 1 week ago from when i found out. one things led to another i forgotten why but i decided to forgive and she promise me no more next time. When my dislike for that guy grew even stronger and obvious, she started to lied me things about him. Like telling me that she is on the way home from work while i'm on night shifts but she's isn't a good lier cox while she's telling me that she's reaching home, the background on train announced the station that is far from home. I started to scold her and tell her to go back home immediately when she admitted meeting that guy for dinner, i then told her finished the dinner and go back immediately.(i will definitely rush down to them if i'm wasn't at work) then 1 week later gf told me that she is going out with her parents and then on that very day, i called her at around 4pm asking about her etc and she said that they r still out. Knowing her dad for being the kind that lazy to go out shopping etc on his off days and then now they r out for the whole day make me feel weird and suspicious, i then do something that i never thought i was gonna do. I called gf's house and then when someone answered, i knew that i was right. Her mom actually answered the damn house phone, she was surprised that i called because she was told by gf that gf will be going out with me. I said goodbye to her mom and immediately call gf, telling her to get her ass back home before i do something crazy. She return within a hour and admitted going out with that guy again and the reason for her to lied is because i don't like him. Again i forgotten why, i forgive her and all the way till now she has been behaving well but i no longer find anymore chat on her hp which means she had been deleting them because i still caught her on the phone texting that guy as and when, or should i say they are in contact everyday and there are times i caught them return to shop from outside a few times when i poped by to wait for gf to fetch her from work. The guy already know about everything which was filled by my gf and he appeared to be afraid of me because whenever i appeared, he will immediately "ran off". The "on time" deleting of her chats only made me be on guard against her and that guy.

Fellow semsters please advised what would you do if you guys are in my shoes. And before anyone wants to pour cold water on me, i should tell you guys that i'm here on this forum, purely for the sake of reading the discussion column and i been a well behaved bf ever since i'm with this gf.
Old 28-10-2014, 05:41 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

I get what you mean bro, but don't control too tight also. If don't even have a single trust left it's very hard to maintain your rs with her liao.

Looks like you really lost all your trust in her, it's also quite tiresome to lead a rs full of suspicions
Old 28-10-2014, 07:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Taisho75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The solution to your problem is simple. Since both of u are not married, both are free to go out and date any other ppl. Get yourself a girlfriend too. Its only when she learns what a good/bad bf she had that she will cherish/leave u.

Do u know the more u control, the more u probe, the other guy(if he is a bastard) will "poison" her to leave u?
Old 28-10-2014, 07:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 11
coolguy71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro.. I feel u. Believe it or not many bro have the similar experience.

From your post.. at start your gf r just being naugthy.. she like to feel wanted and those guys post turn her on.

Then u tell her off.. she stop.. u r in control..

Now she hide the guy from u.. intentionally. . For a girl to do that.. she is cherish him and want him more than u.
if not she want hear you not continue with him in secret.

Now worse u cannot catch they as she delete msg and go out when u think she is at work. And even lie to go out with him.

For a girl to go thru with this troubke to meet him.. u might need to be careful as she already find someone she like to be with more tgan u.

And she say need comfort from him.. meaning she dont feel comforty enough from u.

Bro.. all this r tell tale sign of a girl opening herself to another guy.. which used to be primarily yours.

Just remember girl who open up do it with open ger heart and mind.. so u must talk to her show her u r better than any other guy..

Yes u cannot tied her as she ia free to choose.. but u can try harder to maje her choice harder.. and claim her back.

She first choose u for a reason.. it I s time to refind the reason ..

Dont give up..

Do update what hapoen next. . We r right behind u bro..
Old 28-10-2014, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 11
coolguy71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hege.. me being longwinded..

Just final word. She is now bother to hide the guy from u.. meaning she still care about u.. not want to hurt u.

So u still have chance.. reclaim her . Find out what make her stray...

Dont have a shouting match. U will only push her to that guy as he will "comfort" her. . U can be sure he is trying jyst as hard to bed her and away from u...

That is all lost.
Old 28-10-2014, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 10
Maxlion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro FYI i just had a heart to heart talk with my wife to be..

I ask her everything which i wanted to know for the one last time..

since she answered me i gonna believe her 100% from now on..

I had told her too dun take my trust as a shield or excuse for doing bad..

I love her and i believe she had changed alot since with me..

So there is really nothing u can do if u really love her..

Be like me to trust her or u gonna move on...
Old 28-10-2014, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 12
banana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

so many pp write, i shall share mine

know this viet grl in a dating site. been with her for 1 half year. is a long dist relationship. my 1st serious relationship. i fly over there like every 3-4mth. she say she no bf b4. i always dont know y she was cold towards me. kiss her, she turn away her head, hug her, she push me away or hardly hug. say i too shy. ok quite true, i dont hold her hand much when outside, but when i try hug or kiss, well u guys already read above. we dont even zzz on same bed in hotel, alway those single beds.

anyway decided to test her n set up a fake acct, name it john. add her n started chatting. found out she told john she dont like me or feel in love with me. got 1 bf b4 ( not me), at the moment no bf, say she dont mind she n john know each other more etc. i was davested. confront her, but i say my friend tested her n told me.

she say she was confuse at that time, nt sure abt feeling etc. anywhere i break up with her s i dont think i can trust her again.

reading alot of h88 post on this viet thing, seem is true, viet grl like to lie.

anyway re-start my singlehood n started my 1st cheong. wow shiok, never look bk since. more oyster pls
Old 28-10-2014, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 12
Funlover is one of the Best!Funlover is one of the Best!Funlover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
I get what you mean bro, but don't control too tight also. If don't even have a single trust left it's very hard to maintain your rs with her liao.

Looks like you really lost all your trust in her, it's also quite tiresome to lead a rs full of suspicions
Bro, i wouldn't say that i totally lost trust in her because right now she is really good and i feel it right when she is with me. She afraid of me walking out from her life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taisho75 View Post
The solution to your problem is simple. Since both of u are not married, both are free to go out and date any other ppl. Get yourself a girlfriend too. Its only when she learns what a good/bad bf she had that she will cherish/leave u.

Do u know the more u control, the more u probe, the other guy(if he is a bastard) will "poison" her to leave u?
Actually we r considered engaged with our BTO due for completion, i think probably that's part the reason for me to repeatedly forgave her. And from the previous msg i saw, that guy actually did asked her to come clean with me if they actually meet up but maybe at the same time the dislike i feel for that guy don't make me has a good impression on him but one thing i'm sure is that he is the lind of guys that love to have girls attentions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy71 View Post
Bro.. I feel u. Believe it or not many bro have the similar experience.

From your post.. at start your gf r just being naugthy.. she like to feel wanted and those guys post turn her on.

Then u tell her off.. she stop.. u r in control..

Now she hide the guy from u.. intentionally. . For a girl to do that.. she is cherish him and want him more than u.
if not she want hear you not continue with him in secret.

Now worse u cannot catch they as she delete msg and go out when u think she is at work. And even lie to go out with him.

For a girl to go thru with this troubke to meet him.. u might need to be careful as she already find someone she like to be with more tgan u.

And she say need comfort from him.. meaning she dont feel comforty enough from u.

Bro.. all this r tell tale sign of a girl opening herself to another guy.. which used to be primarily yours.

Just remember girl who open up do it with open ger heart and mind.. so u must talk to her show her u r better than any other guy..

Yes u cannot tied her as she ia free to choose.. but u can try harder to maje her choice harder.. and claim her back.

She first choose u for a reason.. it I s time to refind the reason ..

Dont give up..

Do update what hapoen next. . We r right behind u bro..
Her own way of saying is that she wants friends because i admitted that she really spend a lot of her time with me when we started out and she really doesn't have much friends for chatting or going out except for colleagues. Just that i dun understand why must she always approaches the guys. She is afraid of me leaving her therefore i don't really agree with you that she want to be with that guy more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy71 View Post
Hege.. me being longwinded..

Just final word. She is now bother to hide the guy from u.. meaning she still care about u.. not want to hurt u.

So u still have chance.. reclaim her . Find out what make her stray...

Dont have a shouting match. U will only push her to that guy as he will "comfort" her. . U can be sure he is trying jyst as hard to bed her and away from u...

That is all lost.
I get what you meant and we didn't exactly had a shouting match because she is more of a soft gf that is afraid of bf getting mad. She knew that she was in the wrong but don't know should i said that stupidity is in her or is she really that ignorant for repeating the lies..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxlion View Post
Bro FYI i just had a heart to heart talk with my wife to be..

I ask her everything which i wanted to know for the one last time..

since she answered me i gonna believe her 100% from now on..

I had told her too dun take my trust as a shield or excuse for doing bad..

I love her and i believe she had changed alot since with me..

So there is really nothing u can do if u really love her..

Be like me to trust her or u gonna move on...
Right now i doesn't have any "proof" of her misbehaving therefore i don't think that i should bring up unhappy issues. I don't know how should i explain but other than "wanting attentions" from other guys, she is basically a very good gf..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1